UFC 300 is going to be a freakshow

Chael Sonnen vs Jorge Masvidal
DC vs Mandalay Bay buffet
Carano vs Cancel Culture or Honda, if possible
Conor vs Islam (170 Dana belt)
Brock vs winner of Aspinall/Pavlovich for HW title

Imo Conor main event, maybe a quick turn around for LHW or Interim HW for co main, then FLW or a womens fight.

Miller probably in the main card opener in a favorable matchup.

Maybe we can get Brock vs 2 pitbulls, and Ronda vs 3 Chihuahuas lol

Brock-Lesnar_548_LeftFullBodyImage.png
vs
patricky-freire-patricio-freire-bellator1.jpg

First ever UFC handicap match book it Dana!

Silva vs Jackson V.

Stop trying to make “R3” happen.
I can't stand her. It's just an observation. In fact, I once said that the day Holly Holm defeated her should be celebrated annually as Sherdog Day.

But who will Brock fight? Realistically?

Shouldn’t Islam be ready to fight by then? I’d like to see him absolutely destroy Connor. Connie doesn’t deserve the fight but I think he has a chance at beating Chandler and I’d rather see a guaranteed, embarrassing loss for him. It would sell like crazy too so fuck it.

Most champions and credible contenders already have fights set. Guys like Jones and Izzy definitely won't headline.
There are rumors that ronda might be coming back. Conor is definitely fighting, no doubt as the main event as the dude ain't accepting anything less. Hell I won't be surprised if Brock comes back too.
All three are huge draws but they have barely been relevant in the octagon for years. It's the pinnacle of spectacle but definitely not the pinncale of the sport.
Is anyone worried for Ufc 300? 100 was amazing for me as a kid. 200 was good, would have been great if Jones didn't test positive but 300... Yikes.

UFC 300 doesn't need Conor​

Pereira vs Izzy/Hill
Aspinall vs Gane
Gaethje vs Poirier III (BMF)
Usman vs Whittaker
Shavkat vs Burns
Fiziev vs BSD
Kape vs KKF
Yair vs Allen
Chandler vs Gamrot

I heard CM Punk and Rhonda was coming back

Who cares. Maybe you virgins should try to get laid that night for a change

I won't be surprised, the 300 number does have a bit more appeal to casuals and Conor, Brock and Ronda all appeal to them plus whilst there obviously not in their primes anymore they also have not looked really washed in the octagon either so could probably be sold as credible.

UFC's business model post-Brock / Honda / Conor has been to build up cheap fighters and convince us they are the best. It's a promotion ($$$), not an amateur athletics association.

Look at any undercard lately. Gone are amateur wrestlers from the U.S. Gone are crossover recruits from boxing and muay thai.

Are the best fighters really all from Brazil and Dagestan or do they just fight for less pay?

Watch the NCAA wrestling championships any given year and ask yourself why those guys aren't in the UFC? On the RARE occasion that a guy crosses over, he does well. Look at all the hoopla around Bo Nickal. Now imagine if there were 15 guys like him coming in to the UFC every year -- which they would if they were getting paid. At minimum, they would belong. UFC has no interest in bringing those guys in, since they live in in the U.S. and want to pay rent. They can coach wrestling instead at a high school or college and make more, and the UFC can convince us that some dude from Brazil is great because he out-struck an outmatched Jake fucking Matthews in a co-main.

I honestly think it'll be a solid but not noteworthy card to remember like 100 and 200. Just my two cents. Hope I'm wrong!

Oliveira vs Makachev could make it to 300, maybe even gaethje gets his shot

Weili vs tatiana

Grasso might fight but I bet they’ll save her to headline ufc at the sphere in September while shevchenko sits out to recover

Pereira could fight ank if he beats Walker and accepts short notice

Most champions and credible contenders already have fights set. Guys like Jones and Izzy definitely won't headline.
There are rumors that ronda might be coming back. Conor is definitely fighting, no doubt as the main event as the dude ain't accepting anything less. Hell I won't be surprised if Brock comes back too.
All three are huge draws but they have barely been relevant in the octagon for years. It's the pinnacle of spectacle but definitely not the pinncale of the sport.
Is anyone worried for Ufc 300? 100 was amazing for me as a kid. 200 was good, would have been great if Jones didn't test positive but 300... Yikes.
im expecting a freak show myself. it's going to have weird bizzare legacy fights like weidman vs bisping or something stupid

Back