UFC is done after Francis wins tonight

Francis got absolutely demolished. He looked like he didn’t belong in there.

He got fucken killed he wasn’t even moving on the ground.

Oh well Francis got Paid and I think he should go back to MMA.

Enough of this nonsense.

That was brutal Francis got absolutely pummelled.

The Saudis telling Ngannou after he just got knocked out Tyson next lol Francis mumbling ur ur he was given oxygen. He needs to go to the hospital .

I mean seriously there is no point seeing Ngannou again in a Boxing ring he was just knocked out in a round and we know Fury didn’t even train in the first fight .

There’s no point

Mate he wouldn't last 3 rounds with any top heavyweight.

Fury is a garbage level fighter. Been saying it on here but you guys didn't listen

I noticed that as well. That was concerning to see him lying there motionless for so long. However, him being administered oxygen is pretty standard procedure after such a brutal KO.

Yea then the Saudis telling him Tyson next.

I mean seriously how about see what Francis brain has to say about that.
He was out cold.

Ngannou too old to do anything two losses in a row. Are they going to keep giving him fghts until he wins.

The gimmick is over.

AJ's riding a 4 fight win streak with 3 finishes. Two of them were one-punch KOs. He's been on fire in his last couple fights ever since hooking up with Ben Davison.

Just a reminder that Anthony Joshua is the UFC lineal Heavyweight Champion of the Word now.
It really just goes to show you how much of a cowards game that combat sports is.

Ngannou the best MMA fighter and AJ the best boxer but Jones is the ufc champ after hiding from Ngannou for years and Fury is the wbc champ after hiding from AJ for years.

Hats off to Ngannou for stepping across sports and giving it a shot. He has nothing to be ashamed of he already conquered MMA then went and fucked the boxing world champion. When you actually challenge yourself you lose sometimes! That's how life works.

It's a retarded fucking thread, and it makes the goofs who migrate to the boxing subforum for big sideshow attractions look so much like the low frequency basic bitch bunch that they are.

Shout out to @Kovalev's "Man Bag"
You've dealt with some idiocy this week

Should change the title to Francis is done after his loss tonight.

0-2.

2 pay days to prove hes not a boxer.

Which one of you helped pay his paydays?
True it’s hard to believe the money the made in boxing when he’s not even a Boxer.

Surely there is no more interest in seeing Ngannou box again.

I mean he got slept knocked out unconscious. Was a ooor showing from Francis he doesn’t belong in there with these guys he’s fighting.

Back to MMA or retire he’s made his money.

The anti-social losers/ aka knuckle draggers are nowhere to be found, just as I predicted:

The element of surprise for Francis is gone. This was his only chance to pull off the upset. He'll get viciously KOed by future opponents.
lol.

I can't wait for him to stick around in boxing and sheepishly end his career 0-3 (just like Conor) with devastating knockout losses. Something tells me the knuckle draggers infesting these forums are going to disappear.

Eh, he's never been a favorite of mine, but even if Francis never fights again in any capacity..if that $20 million payday is the real number. Given his life story, overall the dude has been successful, and has nothing to be ashamed of.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back