UFC is done after Francis wins tonight

TheFlamingFist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Listen, and Listen good... OK I know some of you MMA hater fans are jealous Francis got the BAGS are on Dana nutsack sucking him off. But at the end end of the day, THE FLAMING FIST OF FRANCIS will FUROCIOUSLY FINISH Joshua…. FATALITY!!!

FRANCIS NGANNOU THE GREATEST FIGHTER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Listen, and Listen good... OK I know some of you MMA hater fans are jealous Francis got the BAGS are on Dana nutsack sucking him off. But at the end end of the day, THE FLAMING FIST OF FRANCIS will FUROCIOUSLY FINISH Joshua…. FATALITY!!!

Francis is not winning. He was gassed at the open work out hitting pads

What does one have to do with the other?
Please explain you retarded-ness to the rest of us....

Nah, if anything, it boosts up the UFC, seeing how he came from that org into boxing.

But for sure, the big bald goof knows he blew it by trying to lowball Francis, especially with a big vacuum of any stars currently.

What if he doesn't win though? What happens to the UFC?

Nah, if anything, it boosts up the UFC, seeing how he came from that org into boxing.

But for sure, the big bald goof knows he blew it by trying to lowball Francis, especially with a big vacuum of any stars currently.
This was my thinking as well.

A new era itle be the rise of the PFL Francis will take boxing hw title and the mma PFL title the other big names will be smart to fight out contracts and join PFL but the big names in the ufc are all retired all they have is a
Conor mcgregor who doesn't compete and theyl have to give him winnable fights

Jbj will be retired

Omalley

That's about it we've seen the rest fight the same guys and lose and win already

Back