UFC is done after Francis wins tonight

He lost the first one. Also, Wilder that dude who landed like 5 punches on Jospeh Parker? Come on now. One of the weakest champions of all time!

he came in the first one completely drained, coming off massive weight loss and recovering from torturting his body for 3 yrs while wilder was in his best shape actively fighting and undefeated .. that was a 'win' for fury however you wanna look at it .. 2nd and 3rd fight were domination .. and I'm sure you were saying wilder was a weak champ before he fought fury .. fury turned wilder into that fighter you saw against parker .. not the other way around .. joshua has performed better against common opponents .. now fury has a chance to outdo joshua vs usyk ..let's see if he does it

Last edited:
Fury has been scared of AJ for a long time and certainly he's not gonna fight him after seeing how easily he just dispatched of the guy who arguably beat him.
Yup. Fury has already ducked Joshua. As far as mutual opponents go, other than Ngannou, Wallin is another. Fury struggled with both while they were a cakewalk for Joshua.

Yup. Fury has already ducked Joshua. As far as mutual opponents go, other than Ngannou, Wallin is another. Fury struggled with both while they were a cakewalk for Joshua.
Wallin actually got robbed that fight, it should have been stopped from the cut. The refs really give Fury a lot of privileges and chances to continue that no other fighters get.

Wallin actually got robbed that fight, it should have been stopped from the cut. The refs really give Fury a lot of privileges and chances to continue that no other fighters get.
The fight should've been stopped on that cut. I agree. It isn't unusual for the A-side to get that type of special treatment though.

people saying dana

lol what will you call joshua then when fury beats him ?

There's no way Fury beats him, he struggled badly against Francis. And Francis looked dead, I don't think Joshua even broke a sweat.

I understand Fury didn't train for the fight, but with zero training he should have still beaten Francis convincely. Fury might as well retire after this.

Listen, and Listen good... OK I know some of you MMA hater fans are jealous Francis got the BAGS are on Dana nutsack sucking him off. But at the end end of the day, THE FLAMING FIST OF FRANCIS will FUROCIOUSLY FINISH Joshua…. FATALITY!!!

FRANCIS NGANNOU THE GREATEST FIGHTER FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Dewey Cooper where you at now boy?
You didnt even accompany Francis at the post fight conference just slithered away bitch

my fat boy ruiz is the only one who can beat athlete joshua

GOAT

He eat them right hands like a cupcake and then went the mexican twitch streaming partner diet

my fat boy ruiz is the only one who can beat athlete joshua

GOAT

He eat them right hands like a cupcake and then went the mexican twitch diet
Ruiz did get dropped by Joshua in the first fight. We saw what happened in the rematch. The only fighter to ever beat Joshua and then repeat the feat is Usyk.

HIS GLOVES WERE FUCKING LOADED EVEB HIS EXCELLENCY SAID HE WANTED HIM LOSE FUCK U ALL FRANCIS WAS SET UP IDGAF HE STILL GOT THE BAG GLOVES WERE FUCKING LOADED AND U KNOW IT

this shit delayed the first unified HW fight in aeons

Fury has been scared of AJ for a long time and certainly he's not gonna fight him after seeing how easily he just dispatched of the guy who arguably beat him.
Those lads in the saudi make shit happen, money is the great equaliser. No prizefighter is gonna knock back a fight if the money is good, none of these lads feel fear in the way we might, their whole career is based on fighting, does my nut when people say fighters are scared of other fighters, what it means is they are scared of risking their shit for less money than they can get. The Arabians will make the fight happen, money talks.

Flamingfist is big mad
Guess he lost money or something

I dont think Fury is scared of Joshua ... its just that he has to put much much more work into it, borh inside and outside the ring against guys like Joshua. Cocaine head Fury is lazy as shit.

Furys only dream was to become champ and from there the route of a video game nerd begun.

He aint ever beating the like of Usyk. SIZE is what made Joshua look good against Usyk and a win over mc donalds driver Ngannou wont help him against Usyk.

But he could beat Fury. Fury the boxer is long long gone. It doesnt help that he has bad genetics which means he has to put much more work in the gym and is too lazy for staying in shape. Add multiple injuries that he had and it wont look good. Furys "lemme lean on you" wont mean jackshit against guy with size who are willing to spent some weeks in order to neutralize it (thats how bad fury is when it comes to that, lmao)

Fury is a fat loser, Wilder got the mind of a child who doesnt want to put the work thats needed, Joshua is just an athlete with a fake character... Usyk is the only legit HW and ATG with a good character that doesnt smell like a scam.

<3>

Back