UFC officially posts micd up fight and admits conor said "its only business"

Conor was getting worked, and he knew it.

He was broken and those words made it clear. The last time I saw something like this happen, was during the Holly Holm v. Ronda Rousey fight, when Holm slipped Rousey's punch, and you could see it on her face.

I loved every bit of it. Now the big mouth tried to find a way out, and all of a sudden "it was only business". Too late; now you get smashed.

Get over it Khabib. You are an amazing fighter but missing the personality to make people HAVE to buy pay-per-views. Connor made you money by creating the controversy.

Blows my mind how some people still don't get it, The whole point for people like khabib is they would rather be an "amazing fighter" than sell ppv's. Legacy and honor are worth more to some people than money.

It seriously makes me laugh to see somebody say your an amazing fighter BUT can't sell ppvs like selling ppvs is more important than being an amazing fighter, such a shame this is what MMA has come to. just shows the priorities and mentality of some people. Of course money is imporant but its not as important for some as legacy and honor.

Khabib started it. He started the trash talk. So only Khabib can talk shit, and nobody else can say anything back because he's a non-westerner? He's a hypocrite.
Whatever, I don't care either way.
Peace out.

I honestly don't think this fight was that personal for Conor.

So cowardly in the ring and a snakeoilsalesmen out it?

Talk about a downfall

They are only saying that he said that so they can use it as evidence during his NSAC hearing showing he shouldn’t be blamed for the aftermath but they know damn well he didn’t apologize to Kabob

Of all the different ways Khabib made McGinger his cuck that night, it doesn't beat how McGinger willingly cucked himself with that.

Start mauling the ginger for a couple of rounds and he becomes all smiles.

Conor fans in full damage control.

A bunch of no honor bitches, denying facts...sad.

Damn, a broken man.. That's actually sad to watch. Khabib took away his dignity and soul.

I'm not hearing "it's only business" at all to be honest. I'm pretty sure he said "fine kisses" to dismiss Khabib's GnP

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.

The resilience of some of these trash accounts is surprising.

But good on you for not giving up on your personality cult given his record of 2-3.

Conor never insulted his religion. That's fake news.

Also Khabib insulted Irish people too. He's just as bad. Khabib also threatened to kill Conor first.

He instigated all of this and then played the victim. Typical.

Good one clown!
<36>

"hugs and kisses"

referring to khabibs fight style.

McGregor couldn't even look Nurmagomedov in the eye during the staredown but he somehow got the courage, after an ass whooping, to insult him?

Back