Vince McMahon resigns from TKO after sexual misconduct claims

Dana's own mother despised him.

If a person doesn't at least have some hate for him, it's only because they're probably not much better than him.
Disliking him is fine, but fantasizing about ill happenings is a sign of mental instability in my opinion.

What years of pinning tren and snorting blow does to a motherfucker

Hope he goes to jail

Like Clinton and Monica Lewinsky. If I was that rich, or powerful..

Like JFK.. He had Marilyn Monroe smuggled into the White House.

If you’re going down in a sex scandal. The woman better be at least a 9.9.

Going down for banging a six..Wtf?
Like I said,they want it right then and there. Thats how sexual desire and ultimare power usually works.

They know these people,so its way kinkier to make them do it,than to get some anonymous whore,who cares??

Rapist peice of trash. I hope he does serious time for this.
Is it proven ? This feels like some calculated attack against him i dont want to jump on the bandwagon like a retard just because some other billionaire is pissed at vince

Vince is even worse than he once appeared. I see Dana getting caught up in something similar.

Reports that McMahon had paid out settlements to multiple women while serving as WWE’s CEO and chairman have been circulating since at least 2022, but the lawsuit, filed by Grant Thursday, sheds new light on the extent of McMahon’s alleged misconduct.
d9Qp2H7.jpg
The cognitive disonance over Depp's vindication is astounding.

Disliking him is fine, but fantasizing about ill happenings is a sign of mental instability in my opinion.

Wanting a person removed from a position of power because you believe they are both incompetent and morally bankrupt is a sign of 'mental instability'?

So in an odd way you're serving your community by entertaining weirdos

<RomeroSalute>
We have fun.

Also what is up with ads creeping up from the bottom of the page taking over the space where I’m typing? I’m plat, why is this happening to me?
<{1-11}>

Wanting a person removed from a position of power because you believe they are both incompetent and morally bankrupt is a sign of 'mental instability'?
"They might think he is the next Vince disaster in waiting and remove him"
Half accusations of possible sexual assault is very different from wanting someone being removed for being bad at their job.

Brock Lesnar is now also involved in the allegations. He's the person referred to as "WWE Superstar."

View attachment 1026191
Any idea who the WWE Superstar in question was?

Back