Social WAR ROOM 2023 AWARDS.

How do we want to decide winners?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was not me. The only thing I privately message Mods is Subway Coupons and D pics.

2lgzrCO_d.webp

Edit: Dammit sherdog

Best Poster: @Siver! For siding with me in the Gaza war! @Arkain2K

Worst Poster: I abstain

Best TS: @650lb Sumo

Worst TS:

Best Mod: This is a very hard one. Because i am a nuthugger and political fakeass. @irish_thug - Because he also does takes steroids

Worst Mod:

Best Ban: @queenbee

Worst Ban: We lost several good posters over the years!:(

Most Likely to Get Banned:

Best thread https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...iticians-busted.4314158/page-2#post-172370404 - Because the bro rules are clear. You never snitch a bro that goes to a brothel!
Worst thread: Not because my bro t'sd. But people siding with Michael B playing Hercules. And worst asking because nobody was against The Rock playing Hercules. THis thread exposes the lack o finesse of some posters in chosing a good man-crush!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/michael-b-jordan-is-set-to-play-as-hercules-in-disneys-live-action-hercules.4315633/page-16#post-172442373

The Starman Memorial Award:

@LMP

It’s basically a Biggest Meltdown Award. It stems from the election of 2020, when Trump was challenging all the election results. Starman is a right wing poster and was just an absolutely unbelievably huge prick to all the rest of us, gloating about all the crying we were going to do when Trump ended up holding on to the presidency, and so on. When that failed to materialize, he had a whole lot of crow to eat. This brought about a meltdown of epic proportions, whereupon he left the WR and to my knowledge has never shown his face here again.

It also spawned this emoji:

View attachment 1013813

EDIT: Is that goddamn emoji not showing up?

Thank you my friend, I appreciate it :)
Even though being POTY in the War Room is sort of like an award for getting the most attractive case of herpes, it’s still really nice to be considered, yknow?

In that case I can't think of anything in particular worthy of nomination. I'd love to know what brakis did to finally get banned though

Best Poster: @jk7707

Worst Poster: @CantCucktheTuck sorry

Best TS: @Arkain2K

Worst TS: @GoldenWolf87 better poster than thread starter

Best Mod: @HockeyBjj

Worst Mod:

Best Ban: @robmafia

Worst Ban:

Most Likely to Get Banned: @skold

Best Thread: Elon Musk buys twitter

Worst Thread: pick a recent Conor one. Merge them.

The Starman Memorial Award: will come back to this

Is there no longer a President of the War Room?

Reactions: LMP
100% you guys can make up your own awards to give out to the special contributors in your lives.

i hereby nominate @Substance Abuse to win the Jim Lahey Award Of Intoxicated Excellence

it takes a special individual to be able to get all gacked up on whoop chicken and still manage to moderate a karate forum. definately a rare breed.

Last edited:
Don't listen to lead. I'll help scrape the pages and tally up the votes the same way I gave Cubo lists of everyone that didn't vote yet in each round.
We can talk about it around July. I'm want to try and streamline it a bit so it only takes up the month of October.

LMFAO! @PEDS Help me Post is making his move for the Starman award in this very thread! What a fucking dink

Biggest embarrassment of the year for me though probably goes to @San Marino when he gets caught out lying and still keeps trying to explain why he's a big liar. Good times <45>

I think I would go with @LeonardoBjj for best TS. He makes good OPs and puts in work with those lego pictures

Oh yeah, and @PEDS Help me Post is definitely getting banned soon. He's too stupid to shut his mouth for a little bit

No I'm not, I shut my mouth all the time.

Getting banned from Shersog is like getting kicked out of the special Olympics for not actually being retarded though, not nearly as bad as it seems.

<Dany07>

Reactions: LMP
Best Poster: @EL CORINTHIAN again. Honorable mention to @LangfordBarrow for being the most reasonable person to debate with.

Worst Poster: @idrankyourbeer Melts down in every thread (including this one) and they're not even fun to read.

Worst TS: @HOLA How many threads has he had to abandon?

Best Mod: @irish_thug

Worst Mod: @panamaican

Best Ban: brackus1

Worst Ban: @RR forever.

Most Likely to Get Banned: @skold for sure.

Best Thread: Anheuser-Busch loses more than $5 billion in value amid Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light controversy

Worst Thread: Don't really have a pick.

Best Poster: @EL CORINTHIAN again. Honorable mention to @LangfordBarrow for being the most reasonable person to debate with.

Worst Poster: @idrankyourbeer Melts down in every thread (including this one) and they're not even fun to read.

Best Thread: Anheuser-Busch loses more than $5 billion in value amid Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light controversy

Love you dawg!

Thanks Bro! I might have to switch teams if I get any more rightie mentions... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back