was Francis leaving the clearest evidence of WME posters ever?

Francis was a whinny diva, his ego is out of control, he pretends to be pro fighter pay but that only means HIS pay, he looked bad in his last fight and he deprived us of a match up with Jon Jones.

I want on this payroll. Contact me I will gladly shill the shit out of my profile for a buck or two.

Edit. Im sure Dana has bigger c**k than Francis. Am I doing it right yo?

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

I still don't think the Francis saga will end well for MMA. Not employed by WME though.
Please leave the anti Francis sentiment to the wme paid posters. The narrative needs to be tightly controlled

Serious question... if there's been a more obvious "set the agenda and take off" example for WME on this forum let me know.

Back when Francis held the belt you couldn't go a few days without seeing a trashy "lol he'd KO prime Fedor so fast" thread. Then OVERNIGHT threads were non-stop conjecture about how his knees didn't exist, how he was 80 years old, was a fraud exposed for being an idiot, was terrified of Jon etc etc.

It was the most blatant PR hit job ever, and the first page of every Francis thread in particular were shithead WME posters bashing Francis and saying how he passed up 5 billion dollars from Dana who was the kindest, greatest, most handsome promoter in human history.

So again... do you think any topic has been MORE clear as to WME posting in threads in order to craft the PR narrative? Tough to think of one off the top of my head.

Happy for you Francis / Serra-good-fuck-em.jpg

Meh. People just had opinions on it because it was a very rare move for someone at the top of the UFC to leave by choice to continue fighting elsewhere. I am also happy for Francis and think it will be good for other UFC champs in their neg.

Will be interesting to see what he looks like Fury and if it will even be a real fight or just a sparring like exhibition for easy money. If it is a real fight the result will have a huge effect on if the PFL investment is good (in fact if he wins maybe he never fights in MMA again and just does boxing).

Serious question... if there's been a more obvious "set the agenda and take off" example for WME on this forum let me know.

Back when Francis held the belt you couldn't go a few days without seeing a trashy "lol he'd KO prime Fedor so fast" thread. Then OVERNIGHT threads were non-stop conjecture about how his knees didn't exist, how he was 80 years old, was a fraud exposed for being an idiot, was terrified of Jon etc etc.

It was the most blatant PR hit job ever, and the first page of every Francis thread in particular were shithead WME posters bashing Francis and saying how he passed up 5 billion dollars from Dana who was the kindest, greatest, most handsome promoter in human history.

So again... do you think any topic has been MORE clear as to WME posting in threads in order to craft the PR narrative? Tough to think of one off the top of my head.

Its possible WME has the odd paid shill I spose but mostly I think they just don't need to, the way the UFC has always been sold is by the brand and by Dana with a lot of the fanbase more attached to them than the sport.

Sherdog has some good posters but generally I think this place overestimates itself as "educated about MMA" when really its just pumped up on UFC hype. People look down on "casuals" but I think often there smarter(certainly with what they spend their money on MMA wise) compared to a lot of brain washed bros who confuse corporate adherence with knowledge.

Just as much as these recent boxing developments are evidence of Ngannou-paid posters
I for one am obviously Frank's Sherdog account.
Been hiding in plain sight.
Got what i wanted so there's no point in concealing my identity anymore.

Hello Sherdog!

Yours,

FRANK (Dirty, Big or otherwise)
FIH-p_bUUAAMP9p.jpg:large

Personally, I don't get the hype. Especially after that Lewis fight, which was terrible. Yeah, I know, he went on and finished a few guys who were at the end of their careers, yada yada yada.

The Lewis fight was 5 years ago ffs. Plus Curtis Blaydes and Rozenstruik weren't at the end of their careers and JDS was on a 3 fight winning streak before to fight Francis.

Ah yes...
The paid poster ct.
Its been around since zuffa, if you dont hate dana and the ufc, you are a shill and a paid poster.

Imagine thinking wme, cares enough about what sherdoggers think to actually pay people to post here. If they cared that much i am sure they could strike some kind of deal with crave on marketing and sponsorship...

There are better ways to spend money than pay random assholes to post here.
<EdgyBrah>

Ronda and Conor were HEAVILY promoted of course but they had natural momentum behind him / they caught on among casuals like crazy.

"Fuck Francis for trying to make money" was so obviously a corporate talking point because casuals, at best, just didn't give a shit. The notion that they'd get overly emotional and make thread after thread after thread because they were upset at the idea of a fighter making bank in boxing is ridiculous.

I remember that one yeah ha. Good times. They briefly went radio silent after that one came out.
Being jealous of other peoples success and hoping they fail is like the most common human emotion if you're not satisfied in life

You don't think a multi-billion dollar promotion company posts on the biggest forum on Earth related to their industry? Why not?

See above. I used to be a "paid poster" (ie: an employee who had "make us look good online" as one of their multiple duties) when I was a kid. It wasn't rocket science and the company I worked for was beyond small-time. The notion any even half-way large company (let alone a multi-billion dollar org) wouldn't seems silly.

Anyway, yeah the problem is the dumbshittery is very often clearly leaning in one direction that benefits one party: WME at the expense of any fighter. Let me put it this way... when was the last COMMON shit take pushed throughout multiple threads that was arrayed AGAINST WME's marketing?
Flat out not a conspiracy theory. Details are foggy but I had the displeasure of addressing one and they were steering a narrative to shit on a certain fighter and or situation. Then they asked me to reword certain comments almost as if they were stealing thoughts and wanted it worded just right. I think I got dubs for the brutality I told them to fuck off. Whatever you do don’t believe that’s a conspiracy theory
I am not saying paid posters don't exist.

I am saying that over the years I've seen countless accusations of paid posters, but have yet to see compelling evidence.

Others see evidence they clearly find compelling. I look at the same evidence and don't find it compelling.

And sometimes the evidence is so utterly....uncompelling....that it's an outlandish claim. Hence my comment about conspiracy theory. Not this time, but sometimes.

But hey, I've been wrong before. Many times. Cheers.

Last edited:
WME D riders are everywhere. Makes you wonder if it’s bots or actual posters who take their time to say that BS

I doubt they care enough about teh dog to bother paying people to post here. I could see it with twitter and reddit maybe

It’s just how the forum is.

Yoel Romero is a similar example..he was probably the most nuthugged fighter of all time before Francis.

Every fight he lost was a robbery and his last fight in UFC was a championship fight that many insist he was robbed in.

then no later than the thread announcing his departure from UFC it all changed.

“He’s 100 years old”

“Must be steroids”

“Hasn’t won a fight in years”

“he can’t compete at this level anymore, will probably win all the belts in Bellator”…even though he had just fought a razor close decision for the UFC title.

and all those fights once considered robberies became clear cut L’s.

and I think his debut Bellator fight got far less engagement on this forum than a UFC fight night card headlined by a Michelle Waterson match.

Quality and the best fighters was never the draw. It’s about brand. We have fans of the UFC brand. They drink Coca Cola. It doesn’t matter if Pepsi and Coca Cola switched their formulas. They’ll drink Coke.

UFC doesn’t have to put the best fighters forward. They just need their fans and casuals to accept that they do. They realize that. You could switch the UFC rosters with PFL or Bellator and UFC fans would accept that as the best roster in the world.

UFC has realized that since being bought by a parent company less interested in the sport than the Fertittas were. They actually wanted the best guys.

WME correctly realizes the illusion is just as good…and cheaper.

Last edited:

100%, There are a few posters here who are so die-hard, adamant that the UFC are doing everything correct, that it is very questionable. I would bet there are tons of Endeavor/UFC corporate shills here. We should name them.

this is probably the most hardcore MMA forum still in existence with traffic. of course they would need to control narratives on here. let me guess you believe in russian bots?

Back