Was Khabib Playing or is he Really that One-Dimensional?

He's definitely not the best striker ever, but I also feel like he was cruising a bit, like Mousasi sometimes does as well. When he turned it up at the end, he was dominating very easily again.

He completely dominated the fight and won every round. People are grasping at straws just to discredit Khabib for not mauling him.

I think that's because Khabib had 1 day to study Al Iaquinta's tapes, and 0 days to actually practice technique to counter him (you don't spar in the final moments at risk of getting injury). You think he was ever watching Al fight before last 2 nights? He's been studying Tony and Conor extensively. Tony also has a different build than Al. He's lanky, meaning it'll be simpler to slip in a submission around the neck whereas Al's neck is barely there and Khabib struggled to sink it in. He's also taller, so he can't crouch down like Al did to minimize takedown attempts.

This fight does give people some false hope, which is good. Maybe people will be interested to challenge him for once.

I agree he won convincingly. But I've never understood the "lack of time to study the opponent" argument - he had exactly as long to study Iaquinta's tapes as Iaquinta had to study his. That's a wash.

I think the UFC got New York to pull Holloway for some BS reason when they realised how in shape he looked and how easy his cut was going.

No question, he would have fucking destroyed the Khabib who fought last night.
Probably

Last edited:
Yeah I just have a 2009 account on here by accident..

Sit down kid
Like that's relevant to intelligence or knowledge.
Calling GSP one dimensional is a reflection of your bias and therefore your idiocy.
Start a new account so you don't look like so ignorant, kid.

Like that's relevant to intelligence or knowledge.
Calling GSP one dimensional is a reflection of your bias and therefore your idiocy.
Start a new account so you don't look like so ignorant, kid.

Where did I say it had anything to do with intelligence?
If I joined here in 2009 aka GSP's prime
I probably saw his fights?
Allowing me to make my opinion that he BECAME very one dimensional

Stop talking shit

He didn't spend two rounds on the feet vs Barboza, bruh.
But he did pressure him with strikes standing up. Barbosa could only throw some kicks while Khabib dominated the stand up fight even if it was a 1 minute per round.

Where did I say it had anything to do with intelligence?
If I joined here in 2009 aka GSP's prime
I probably saw his fights?
Allowing me to make my opinion that he BECAME very one dimensional

Stop talking shit
Your shitposts are one dimensional. You turn any thread into your dislike of GSP.
And if you actually did see his fights, you'd realize how dumb you come across.

Iaquinta knows Khabib. Khabib probably just focuses on the top 5 of his weight division
Yeah but come on, khabibs exchanges in the stand up we’re pretty telegraphed. It looked like had Raging Al actually started raging he would have slept him.

Your shitposts are one dimensional. You turn any thread into your dislike of GSP.
And if you actually did see his fights, you'd realize how dumb you come across.

Alves
Takedown over and over
Hardy
Takedown over and over
Shields
Jab over and over
Diaz
Jab AND a takedown
Koscheck
Jab over and over

Shut the fuck up and go watch some fights other than a highlight reel

50 - 43 against a dangerous opponent.

Got exposed.

kSlhQOe7_400x400.jpg

Alves
Takedown over and over
Hardy
Takedown over and over
Shields
Jab over and over
Diaz
Jab AND a takedown
Koscheck
Jab over and over

Shut the fuck up and go watch some fights other than a highlight reel
None of what you said is accurate, nor is it relevant to this thread. It was about Khabib. But because you have nothing to add you reach into your old bag tricks and spew the same nonsense like you do evey chance you get, and that's shit on GSP.
You're one dimensional, boy. You add nothing.

None of what you said is accurate, nor is it relevant to this thread. It was about Khabib. But because you have nothing to add you reach into your old bag tricks and spew the same nonsense like you do evey chance you get, and that's shit on GSP.
You're one dimensional, boy. You add nothing.

You know In life, it's ok to have different opinions ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back