• Total voters
1. Rocky
2. Rocky II
3. Rocky V
4. Creed
5. Rocky Balboa
6. Rocky IV
7. Rocky III

i thought 5 was brilliant at the time, pretty damn cheesy but nowhere near as bad as 3 and 4 IMO

5 is in there for me just for the entertainment of it all, i actually remember watching it as a kid and thinking..."imagine this guy was a real boxer, he would kick ass"

and he did...sort of

1. Rocky
2. Rocky II
3. Rocky V
4. Creed
5. Rocky Balboa
6. Rocky IV
7. Rocky III

i thought 5 was brilliant at the time, pretty damn cheesy but nowhere near as bad as 3 and 4 IMO

5 is in there for me just for the entertainment of it all, i actually remember watching it as a kid and thinking..."imagine this guy was a real boxer, he would kick ass"

and he did...sort of

I think Rocky V gets a lot more hate than it deserves. I thought it was pretty good when it came out too.

Creed was terrible....aside from a good end fight the movie as a whole was poorly scripted/ looked like it was cut to pieces that jumped from one end to the other,poor dialogue ,the director and editor should be shot...TWICE. Predictable and really without a strong villain in which didnt exist here because they really never got into the other characters...this muck makes the last rocky look like the best one, thats how bad this was....very stale feel movie,not even the end fight saved this one. How this got good reviews is laughable .Without the Rocky franchise its a bomb...The ring walk of Creeds opponent was the best part of the movie.

Rocky 4 is clearly the best one on so many levels..its not even close.

Last edited:
Damnit. You guys are going to make me rewatch all the Rockys this week. I already saw 4 today. Just off the top of my head after watching all the Rocky movies, I have to put the original Rocky at the top of my list. :)

Rocky
Creed
Rocky 4
Rocky Balboa
Rocky 2
Rocky 3
And the other one

Back