now than i could see creed (3 times) i have my order

1-rocky 5
2-rocky 3
3-rocky 4
4-rocky 2
5-rocky
6-rocky 7
7-rocky 6

Rocky V is your fav? I really liked Rocky V, but having it as your fav is unorthodox.

It's still 1. 4 is the only real threat, and the easy second choice for me. After that it's a considerable drop off, but I like them all, with 5 being the worst maybe.

How can you be on the fence about seeing a rocky movie lol? You're a boxing fan.

Boxing is a sport that is impossible to imitate, even the fight scenes in Raging Bull make me wince.

1. Rocky
2. Rocky II
3. Rocky IV
4. Rocky III

who cares

I like necro bumps.

Rocky 5
Rocky balboa
Creed
Rocky
Rocky 3
Rocky 4
Rocky 2
Fast 5

The choreography in Rocky IV was outstanding. I don't care what anyone says.
funny thing was, in the first rocky, which was the best, it was low budget and stallone wasn't even in that great of shape, the producer tells how he was eating pints of ice cream and shit. everything about the later rocky's was better production wise, stuff like the condition of stallone, the budget, but the stuff that really was about substance, the story, the music, the acting, the first one is about the best. Another interesting thing that no one mentions, burt young, for as spineless and dumpy a character as he plays, he was actually a good boxer himself, he'd definitely beat stallones ass in a real fight.

The best film by a mile is the 1st. My favourite are 3 & 4. They are terrible films but I do love them. I think I saw rocky4 3 times at the cinema

Boxing is a sport that is impossible to imitate, even the fight scenes in Raging Bull make me wince.

Agree, I had Rocky 1 on not too long ago and got so angry with a fight scene that I changed the channel. The film itself was great but the fight scenes were fucking terrible. I do like Rocky 4, too, tho, watched the shit out of that movie when I was kid. The training in Siberia or wherever the fuck where he's chopping wood and chasing chickens with the music. That's classic.

Anyway I did watch Creed at some point within the last year, I went into it ready to hate it, was kind of forced into watching b/c I didn't care about it one bit when it first came out. Gotta say, tho, it was a truly awesome movie and the fight scenes were about as good as you're gonna see. Michael B Jordan put in work in the gym, you can tell he was well trained coming in, and having real pros like Ward and Bellew in the ring help the fighting look waaay more realistic.

I thought Creed was a great movie overall. Probably my favorite of them all, tbh. Rocky 1 still a classic as well, but I was super impressed with Creed. I was ready to hate but ended up loving it.

Rocky III
Rocky
Rocky II
Rocky IV
Creed
Rocky Balboa
Rocky V

Nice bump. I'd say...

Creed
Rocky
Rocky Balboa
Rocky III
Rocky II
Rocky IV
Rocky V

I feel like rocky 5 got so much hate and was underrated of the movies.

Need to watch creed.

All pretty great movies would need to re watch go give a legit list though. Haven't watched 2 since I was young lol.

I feel like rocky 5 got so much hate and was underrated of the movies.

Need to watch creed.

All pretty great movies would need to re watch go give a legit list though. Haven't watched 2 since I was young lol.

I enjoyed Rocky 5 as well.

Creed is a good film. It's definitely worth checking out.

Back