What the hell is going on in San Francisco?

i never wanted to go there anyway because of the hippies and the sjws and the 49rs, but this pretty much confirms i dont need to worry aobut ever going there now lol.
15 years ago, when I was much better looking, i travelled from the UK and went coast to coast and beyond (Honolulu) ....granted it still had it's homelessness, and the tenderlion was an eye opener, but it was my fav US city after that trip, real shame reading how much of a shit hole it's become, Toronto is another place I enjoyed, that seems to have had a lot of changes too.

Last edited:
Im in San Francisco. and tbh, jut getting sick of how no ones property or well being is protected here. I have family in LA and they feel the same way (crime, tents, and crackheads everywhere.) Everyone regardless of if they are rich or poor is narcissistic and crime has just been going up. Im starting to feel like theres real no reason to be here other than the weather and ridiculously hot women. Then Northern California is just meth central. my brother lives in Chico. some of the cities out there have broken records for the most meth labs in a single city (Marysville, Oroville, Red Bluff.)

theres also just no sense of community here anymore. people used to get together and have comradery and pride in the neighborhood. Now no one is communicating. so many different cultures and social statuses mixed together that they just clash. this idea of cultural diversity and harmony is a fairy tail, there are just too many differences in social norms between culture that they dont work.
what If I told you, it was never about cultural diversity.

Still safer than Oakland...
Oakland actually has some decent breweries now. the thing that keeps me away from SF is all the health risks from the feces like hepatitis and a few other viruses and bacteria this type of shenanigans in SF is actually at a worse level than skid row DTLA.

Im in San Francisco. and tbh, jut getting sick of how no ones property or well being is protected here. I have family in LA and they feel the same way (crime, tents, and crackheads everywhere.) Everyone regardless of if they are rich or poor is narcissistic and crime has just been going up. Im starting to feel like theres real no reason to be here other than the weather and ridiculously hot women. Then Northern California is just meth central. my brother lives in Chico. some of the cities out there have broken records for the most meth labs in a single city (Marysville, Oroville, Red Bluff.)

theres also just no sense of community here anymore. people used to get together and have comradery and pride in the neighborhood. Now no one is communicating. so many different cultures and social statuses mixed together that they just clash. this idea of cultural diversity and harmony is a fairy tail, there are just too many differences in social norms between culture that they dont work.
SF is in worse shape than L.A most our bums are located DTLA on a few blocks if you live anywhere else in L.A county you can get away from it. in SF it is just everywhere.

lol that is insane that they broke into their crew car while they were conducting the interview holy shit.

I worked at ca state parks in half moon bay/pescadero/santa Cruz mountains and cleaning broken glass in the parking lots from these robberies was incredibly common.

There is this perception in the UK that San Francisco is one of the GREAT cities.

Went there 3 years ago and can safely say it's one of the biggest shitholes I have EVER been too. Never seen so many homeless and drugged up people in my life. Usually in the centre of a city you can avoid seeing people like this. In San Francisco they sit in the shop passages.

The whole city stinks of PISS. Even the buses stink of PISS. It's funny as the whole time we were told to avoid the Tendorloin area as it's a dangerous place to go. Usually these areas you are told to avoid are located far away anyway so you have no reason to go there. Not with Tenderloin. It is located in the centre of this shit city. As a tourist it's very very difficult to avoid accidentally walking through tendaloin which me and my girlfriend did.

Even the great bridge was a disappointment really. Only thing we liked about San Francisco was Pier 59 (I think it was called). Had the sealions and some cool little shops.

On the other hand the Big Sur was one of the best places I have EVER been. Just an incredible drive with incredible views. No one seems to mention the Big Sur?!?

Morro Bay (place with the big rock) was just a bit shit really. Like a really crappy UK beach place. Monterrey was good though has a bit of character to it but the beach is nothing special as you can't even see it as it's so cloudy. Cornwall in England is much better. Kind of liked San Luis Obispo. Nothing much there but imagine it would be a great place to live.

All in all California is one big disappointment and San Francisco is up there with Delhi as the shittest major world city I have been too.

I just arrived in SF. Didn't see turds on the street yet but saw some homeless people. People seemed more aggressive than in Hawaii but I also went through oakland.

I went to the In N Out in Oakland and this big security guard told me to get out. I went to the one near the wharf and went to a nearby park to look at the bridge and eat my double double. I parked near some kids eating and smoking weed and they smiled and waved at me.

I thought it was a high income area, don't they only do this in low income areas? Also, the idea of bait cars sounds kind of fucked up; like borderline entrapment. There's enough crime out there for them to be creating crime.

What? So many great places in San Francisco. Don’t believe all the hype. Yes, there are problems. Homelessness, opiate addiction, out of control real estate prices... these problems are not exclusive to San Francisco.
Go to golden gate park on a Sunday. Hang out in Potrero Hill. Walk along the embarcadero. It’s still one of the great cities in the world. I’m about 22 miles east. Open space, trails, parks... the Bay Area is an amazing place to live.

It's turning into a real shithole. I was there in the 80s and I don't remember it being like this back then.

It's going to be an absolute mess soon. Hardly anybody can afford to live there, even people with degrees and experience.

There is this perception in the UK that San Francisco is one of the GREAT cities.

Went there 3 years ago and can safely say it's one of the biggest shitholes I have EVER been too. Never seen so many homeless and drugged up people in my life. Usually in the centre of a city you can avoid seeing people like this. In San Francisco they sit in the shop passages.

The whole city stinks of PISS. Even the buses stink of PISS. It's funny as the whole time we were told to avoid the Tendorloin area as it's a dangerous place to go. Usually these areas you are told to avoid are located far away anyway so you have no reason to go there. Not with Tenderloin. It is located in the centre of this shit city. As a tourist it's very very difficult to avoid accidentally walking through tendaloin which me and my girlfriend did.

Even the great bridge was a disappointment really. Only thing we liked about San Francisco was Pier 59 (I think it was called). Had the sealions and some cool little shops.

On the other hand the Big Sur was one of the best places I have EVER been. Just an incredible drive with incredible views. No one seems to mention the Big Sur?!?

Morro Bay (place with the big rock) was just a bit shit really. Like a really crappy UK beach place. Monterrey was good though has a bit of character to it but the beach is nothing special as you can't even see it as it's so cloudy. Cornwall in England is much better. Kind of liked San Luis Obispo. Nothing much there but imagine it would be a great place to live.

All in all California is one big disappointment and San Francisco is up there with Delhi as the shittest major world city I have been too.
I had better experiences there for the most part, but then again, it's been over 10 years since I've been there by now. I think the wealth inequality, lack of housing, homelessness, etc. has only gotten MUCH worse since then.

I spent a lot of time in SF for work a few years back. Would stay a few weeks at a time. I don’t care for it. I don’t like the attitude of the place at all, and honestly, that city has not shot because of the politics and attitudes. A fierce liberal free to do what ever you want with no ramifications makes for a shithole, and that’s what it has become. Too bad because it’s cool as hell location wise. The police are not allowed to do anything about quality of life crimes....homeless live and deficate on side streets and alleys. They literally take them over. A hipster sjw will run up to you and scream in your face if you accidentally litter, but god forbid a cop tries to question a suspicious minority...that same sjw is filming and screaming about the perps rights. Fucking assholes. Oh and had my jacket with my keys in them stolen from the back of a chair at a cafe. Cost me 300 for a new key fob. I will assault anyone that tries to steal my property or break my car window with as much force as I can.

SF has a homeless addict problem but the city is so desirable that it still has the highest property values in the country. If it's such a shithole, why are people willing to spend so much to live there? It's laughable how striver middle class Shertards think they are in a position to turn down living in SF to live in Akron, Ohio or some other shithole out of choice.

And yes, California does attract a lot of homeless from all over America. The weather is so good that it's idiotic to be homeless anywhere else. Address the underlying problem of income inequality and lack of social safety nets before turning your scorn to the disenfranchised.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, I was there in '03 and I left with it being my fav US city, tenderlion was an eye-opener, but I was told I'd be okay as I'm a "big unit", but I did hear of young backers getting hassle, as for California as a whole, I agree, murican sherbros have been triggered by this in the past, but both the west coast & east coast of Australia pisses all over SoCal.

I hate that Seattle, Portland, and San Fran got turned into shit piles.
HaarpyD.jpg

Funny how these idiot psuedo journalists actually got their shit stolen while trying to seem righteous in setting up other people.

Poetic. They're idiots for leaving that shit without someone in the car. It's like they didnt know that block had a theft problem.

You can’t leave anything of value in your car and visible in any city anywhere.

Back