Who is the most pro-gun President in US history?

Lol you're so upset about your penis size you go and browse my posts lol.
I am a gun owner, pro gun, and would have approved of the fbi shooting the Bundy boys!!

Come at me bro, I have big hands, people tell me I have nice hands believe me, the biggest hands, only the best hands, people know this!

<Moves>

Shut up bitch. You ain't foolin anyone. Took you a half an hour for this kneeslapper lol

Why does the left always relate dicks to firearms?
Deranged motherfuckers......

Shut up bitch. You ain't foolin anyone. Took you a half an hour for this kneeslapper lol
If you believe I've ever put half an hour into any sherdog post you are dumb enough to support Trump.
Or you're high on citronella....
Probably both!<LucyBless>

If you believe I've ever put half an hour into any sherdog post you are dumb enough to support Trump.
Or you're high on citronella....
Probably both!<LucyBless>

You can go away now.

Now let's eagerly wait for a half hour for the next crusher mmaviewer has.
Lol I really got under your skin, sorry man, I really don' know if you have a small penis or not. My bad!

What has Trump done that makes him"pro gun" other than a few talking points at rallies?
Given the current climate, Trump’s steadfast commitment to the 2nd amendment is particularly impressive.

1011223_627767660591882_577242177_n-2wjuzvr9kj41ly7mcbfaww.jpg

Lol let it go man, I didn' mean to hurt your feelings, I'm sure your penis is yuge.

Thanks for your concern. You can take my first post itt to heart of you like.

i want to contribute something but im tired and have almost 0 fucks to give

something something tiny penis needs guns

or obamas still gunna take them....

gimmie a break i have a 101.8 fever....
People who own guns have a tiny penis?

<JagsKiddingMe>

Your WRIST is waaaaay to limp to be talking about others have small dicks.

Hopefully your fever goes away and you feel better only for you to fall and shatter your hip.

Last edited:
Obama.
Gun sales were always up during his presidency.

Back