Who is the most pro-gun President in US history?

Not sure there ever was an anti-gun POTUS prior to Clinton, really.

Oh, so close amateur gun law historian. lol

1934: The National Firearms Act passes in response to gangster culture during Prohibition. The law implements a tax on the making and transfer of automatic-fire guns, shotguns and rifles.

1939: Supreme Court upholds a federal ban on sawed-off shotguns, implying that the Founding Fathers adopted the amendment to ensure the then-new federal government could not disarm state militias.

1968: Congress passes the Gun Control Act, the law calls for better control of interstate traffic of firearms.

1976: D.C. City Council bars residents from owning handguns.

1986: The Firearm Owners Protection Act is approved by Congress. The law prohibits felons from owning or possessing guns or ammunition. The Law Enforcement Officers Protection Act is also passed. It prohibits the manufacturing, importing and selling of ammunition that can penetrate a bulletproof vest.

I guess it’s the same as you guys on the right being completely obsessed with a gay mans cock and what he does with it

I'm not obsessed with cocks at all. Don't excuse the dumbass posts earlier itt.

i want to contribute something but im tired and have almost 0 fucks to give

something something tiny penis needs guns

or obamas still gunna take them....

gimmie a break i have a 101.8 fever....

Spoken like a wimp of the highest order.

1934: The National Firearms Act passes in response to gangster culture during Prohibition. The law implements a tax on the making and transfer of automatic-fire guns, shotguns and rifles.

1939: Supreme Court upholds a federal ban on sawed-off shotguns, implying that the Founding Fathers adopted the amendment to ensure the then-new federal government could not disarm state militias.

1968: Congress passes the Gun Control Act, the law calls for better control of interstate traffic of firearms.

1986: The Firearm Owners Protection Act is approved by Congress. The law prohibits felons from owning or possessing guns or ammunition. The Law Enforcement Officers Protection Act is also passed. It prohibits the manufacturing, importing and selling of ammunition that can penetrate a bulletproof vest.
Pssst 1986: Hughes amendment prohibits the sales and manufacturing of post May 1986 civilian owned machine guns.

Coincidentally "rate increasing" devices (even shoelaces) start popping up over night. Untraceable evil machine gun like objects... if anyone were smart, and wanted to combat "machine gun like" objects, they'd repeal the Hughes amendment, reopening the machine gun registry and allowing citizens to submit to the NFA instead of engineering legal, or untraceable workarounds.
Pigs-fly-courtesy-thehill.com_.png
This begs for a compilation of everytime he called for "assault weapons" to be banned, "sporting use" needs to be broadened to modern sports shooting competitions and not just trap/skeet.

And for fun

Trump is undoubtedly the most pro gun American President in recent history, but who is the most pro-gun President of all time? Or maybe we should narrow it down to the last 100 years since gun control wasn't an issue until then.

George washington

At this point JFK, Lincoln, Garfield and McKinley probably have anti-gun sentiments.

I responded to you directly not the OP. The content of your posts is 5th grade level
lets do some 5th grade level math chief...

YOU= join date 2011 likes received
ME= join date 5 months ago, likes recieved

3,189>181

guess the people here like 5th grade level content... :)

maybe santa will buy you a sense of fucking humor for xmas there pal.....

715bc019154bf9a2709246cf142978fb.gif

lets do some 5th grade level math chief...

YOU= join date 2011 likes received
ME= join date 5 months ago, likes recieved

3,189>181

guess the people here like 5th grade level content... :)

maybe santa will buy you a sense of fucking humor for xmas there pal.....

715bc019154bf9a2709246cf142978fb.gif

Its sad you rely on internet forum likes for validation. I couldn't care less about a like but I'm not a frail child like yourself so go figure.

Regardless a lone gun man killing strangers wasn't common back then.
It really started becoming more common in the 1990s, I'm not sure why. First WTC bombing, Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine School shooting...Columbine wasn't even a especially deadly shooting but it became so popular it inspired other shootings I think.
I was really young at the time and they blamed it on video games and rock music. It was non-stop on TV. That shit was annoying.

It seems that in the early 20th century most shootings were between gangster or gangsters against cops.

Errr...the thread is about Presidents, so that list is meaningless unless you directly referencing the Presidents who may have championed those Acts and pushed Congress to pass them.

It really started becoming more common in the 1990s, I'm not sure why. First WTC bombing, Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine School shooting...Columbine wasn't even a especially deadly shooting but it became so popular it inspired other shootings I think.
I was really young at the time and they blamed it on video games and rock music. It was non-stop on TV. That shit was annoying.

It seems that in the early 20th century most shootings were between gangster or gangsters against cops.

I would say the enormous media coverage played a part.

Pathetic, suicidal pieces of shit ended up realizing that they do have chance of leaving a mark on the world.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back