Who wants to see Nate win?

Nate wins, says “Fuck this shit, I’m out,” drops the mic, and walks away flipping off Dana

I'm torn, derail the hype train or smash Nate enough to shut him up for a few weeks.

Only because it would be so hilarious with all of the Sherdoggers swinging from the nuts of the Khabib team.
Khamzat isnt part of the Khabib team.Theres alot of people who like him and dont like Khabib,because he is not as devout and likes to bang more. Plus there is definitley an undercurrent of professional jealousy coming from Khamzat's crew.

Baldy is a clown. Nate is a clown on his way out. Khamzat is an exciting fighter who makes the division interesting. No way would I want Nate to win, which works since there is no way he will. Beating incoming

I would love nothing more than to see Khamzat knock him down, dive into his guard, make a mistake, get swept, and get tapped out.

Yep, really really want to read how losing to Nate Diaz actually improves Khamzats legacy.

Im all for watching people get triggered and all but I can say Im ok with turning the chapter on the Diaz’s.

I guess I hope Nate at least valiantly fights and to not make it a one-sided 1st round molly-whoppin’

Old school Diaz fan here (mildly ashamed). One more time nate!

This is the first wrestler a actual wrestler since Henderson that Nate is fighting. A lot of his fanboys claim his wrestling has improve, I disagree. We haven't seen him against one in a almost a decade.
Exactly. He's been in fun fights. These are the fights that the UFC has been avoiding putting him in because he has a pretty long history on getting controlled by wrestlers. Even back in the day he was getting controlled by a lot of wrestlers.

I simply want him to go away and move on. Losing would be a nice bonus.

It would come with a steep cost, maybe Belal fighting for the title after Edwards.

Sorry, Nate.

It would me amazing, but anyway this won't really affect anything for him, specially since Paul is about lose his next fight too.

Also Khamzat is already popular and will get bigger after this but he won't be a Nate Diaz / Khabib type of draw, this idea that after you beat someone you somehow get their fans is silly, it all depends of the person and if people really connect with them or not and if they persue that popularity.

I’m kinda disappointed in this fight for Khamzat TBH, that being said he lost allot of his hype after a competitive fight with Burns, a beatdown of Diaz doesn’t really mean much. However an absolutely spectacular dismantling of Diaz in the likes that we’ve never seen before, maybe gets the hype train back on track, I expect something similar to what he did to the Leetch. Obviously it’s a double edged sword if he can’t get Diaz out of there quickly, although I wouldn’t expect that the referees would give Nate the Lesnar treatment, like when Carwin was pummeling his turtled up body, they likely stop it quickly.

I’m kinda disappointed in this fight for Khamzat TBH, that being said he lost allot of his hype after a competitive fight with Burns, a beatdown of Diaz doesn’t really mean much. However an absolutely spectacular dismantling of Diaz in the likes that we’ve never seen before, maybe gets the hype train back on track, I expect something similar to what he did to the Leetch. Obviously it’s a double edged sword if he can’t get Diaz out of there quickly, although I wouldn’t expect that the referees would give Nate the Lesnar treatment, like when Carwin was pummeling his turtled up body, they likely stop it quickly.
He really did not lose hype at all, dude jumped from g3 and the leech to beat Gilbert Burns. Alls he gotta do is slow down a bit. Its only easily triggered nutfleas that think that

And then flip off Dana cage side?

I really hope this backfires for Dana lol

That would be the ideal ending lol...but I am hoping it is at least a competitive and entertaining fight, so that even in a loss Nate looks good and sets himself up for something good after the UFC.

He really did not lose hype at all, dude jumped from g3 and the leech to beat Gilbert Burns. Alls he gotta do is slow down a bit. Its only easily triggered nutfleas that think that
Haha, you’re probably right, I’ve been allowing Sherdog group thinks to influence me... pull me out of this misery
<[analyzed}>

Reactions: HHJ
Back