Who's the most annoying coworker you ever had?

Years back this chick at work I wasn’t into was always following me around , making comments etc etc.

I kept trying To ignore her thinking she would eventually get the hint and stop and move on to another dude @ work.

She kept making comments about how good of an Bj she gave. At an afterwork party one night i let her do it.

Gf busts in and is like wtf? I told her “ well you weren’t doing it!”

She just storms off, I make her finish.

Thinking this would end it it only made it worse. She kept telling me she knows that she gives better head than my gf and we should break up.

I hated both of them. Gf never got the hint about needing to give head more.

Found another totally different chick at another party later.

/blog, young restraunt life

There was a senior chemist that I disliked at the company I used to work at. Now the same guy is the R&D manager at my current job. I don't know why I don't like him, but I don't.

All bosses, all women who had tennis elbow from patting themselves on the back so fucking much.

This was back in university at some little bullshit partime job I had.
There was this super skinny gay dude with long hair to his ass, he always had it tied back in a pony tail, his name was Ethan. He had a crush on me and was really weird about it. I got no problems with gay dudes, so I was like whatever. But he would just straight out say gay shit to me, and throw compliments my way.
At the end of one of my shifts, I went to the breakroom to get my jacket, I walk into the room, and he's there alone..holding my jacket, with his face in it, just smelling it. I was like...
<{ByeHomer}>
He got fired for something a month or two later for being dramatic about something

Sounds like harassment to me.

Cm by a mile. Fa is kind of stupid but harmless. Cm was a real cunt on wheels. Ill never forget her and sa sitting downstairs waiting for me when I went to t's grave with aw. What a loser.

Jesus. What a cunt. SA too. Once T died and the rumor was out that it was drug related, he couldn't get a hold of his phone fast enough.

I once had a job as a data entry guy.
The other guy in my team was on speed and he started cleaning
everythinh as soon as the manager left.

had a dude in our tent in Afghanistan that like refused to shower. we literally had to gang up and drag him down and throw him in b/c the smell was too egregious

he also had night terrors, so would like yell out 'Goku" while sleepwalk/running around w/ HIS DAMN WEAPON....

no bueno

Renta cop work provided me with the worst co workers imaginable.

it had to be a toss up between this sniveling little rodent of a man who was a massive kiss ass and colossal coward at the same time. Guy hated any form of confrontation because he was worried about getting attacked on his way to his car after work even though he was armed with a gun and tazer.Funny enough this guy also insisted on pursuing a career as a cop.

2nd was an older guy from Nigeria. I swear this dude had to have been living out in the wild somewhere Tarzan style before he made his way to the states. He could not grasp the simplest things needed to function like a civilized human being. People even thought we hired a special needs guard lol. And he was routinely responsible for working a metal detector too and would let knives and other weapons past constantly so every night with him was a game of guess when we are gonna get stabbed and die tonight due to Frank.

One night he even let a. crackhead go through with a gigantic neon green drill.Crack head proceeded to then pull drill out of his bag and attempt to stab a nurse in the head with it. He was apparently still employable despite that.

Edit: Oh yeah first guy eventually became our boss for a short while and second guy got fired for falsifying his reports of all things. And he called first guy a bitch and almost threw down with him in the parking lot because he refused to accept being fired and didn't want to leave lol. Never had i wished for a double knock out so bad before.

Last edited:
Martin.

His breath stank like shit.

So of course the fucking guy always came up really close when he spoke to me.

There's this woman who's worked here a long time but is super-paranoid about getting fired all because of one bad review from 10 years or so ago. She's that annoying combination of super-sensitive but also super smart-ass so she'll mouth off to someone, then feel bad about it, then worry about getting fired. She also has no social skills and cannot tell when someone isn't interested in her stories or life. She'll keep talking to you as you're walking out the door.

Then there was the schizo chick who randomly cussed me out one day. That was interesting! <45>

I had been with Chase for 14 years.
June of this year I took a job with a small state bank.... and by God's grace I was able to get a job and leave this place.

I'm a personal banker in a small bank. The head teller is a lunatic. She never (NEVER) stops talking. She and another teller (who typically is really nice, but becomes a 'mean girl' when the head teller is here) just go back and forth all day.

This head teller is going on 50 and desperately holding on to her youth and looks. Everyday I get to hear her relay a story about how young looking, attractive, skinny and petite, blonde, in shape she is. How random people will come up to her and say something like "wow... you're deceptively young." "I can't believe how petite you are".
5 months.... every day.

She puts down every customer as soon as they leave the bank. "wow, that guy was a TOTAL creep" (every guy is a 'total creep' who just wants to ogle her all day apparently). "Did you notice how much she smelled!?!"
She even mocked the mannerism of a fella who clearly had some developmental problems.

But the funniest thing (the thing I'll miss the most) is how street smart she takes herself to be. She never misses an opportunity to add in "I grew up in a tough, black neighborhood" (well, she always says 'African American neighborhood'). She's white, but never too far from her mouth is the fact that she grew up in the hood. And how blacks, who never met her before, when meeting her say something like "giiiiiiiiirl! you got some mad style about you! And you're so down with the cause! How that come about?!" to which she gets to enlighten them with "well, I grew up in the ghetto." Which is always met (at least according to her stories) with a "I shoulda known it all a long!".

She's convinced every man is sexist which is usually followed by how ugly and stupid the brunt of male-kind is. I'm going to have to get used to not having a dropped jaw.

We have this guy that spends all breaks and lunches talking about politics he bores every one to death

A guy i work with is constantly asking me to join his Philipino motorcycle club. No matter how many times i tell him im not Philipino and dont own a motorcycle he still persists.

Phew. No stories about me. I knew I ruled.

I might be that annoying co worker i stay in some work beef.

Years back this chick at work I wasn’t into was always following me around , making comments etc etc.

I kept trying To ignore her thinking she would eventually get the hint and stop and move on to another dude @ work.

She kept making comments about how good of an Bj she gave. At an afterwork party one night i let her do it.

Gf busts in and is like wtf? I told her “ well you weren’t doing it!”

She just storms off, I make her finish.

Thinking this would end it it only made it worse. She kept telling me she knows that she gives better head than my gf and we should break up.

I hated both of them. Gf never got the hint about needing to give head more.

Found another totally different chick at another party later.

/blog, young restraunt life
Literally none of this happened.

Nice join date, though.

Literally none of this happened.

Nice join date, though.

Dude, I have so many crazy hook up stories from when I waited and bartended it’s insane.

It’s the life, it’s what happens. Ask anyone that’s done it a lot they will tell you the same.

When I was younger and went out I got more by accident than most people ever do on purpose. P always just fell into my lap.

We had this crazy chick that use to eat peoples lunches that were in the fridge. One day a guy confronted her about eating his left over Popeyes. chicken. He said Sue why did you eat my chicken and cornbread. She actually said that was no cornbread...that was a biscuit.

Back