Who's the most annoying coworker you ever had?

@Scott Parker 27 - who was more annoying, FA or CM? I'm going to say FA although CM pissed me off more. But that's only because she was given authority.

A guy I worked with who was the bosses son. He was one of those guys who was always overly polite to compensate for the fact that he was actually an asshole, but it always came across as super fake. He was narcissistic, lazy, maybe sociopathic, and always had to one-up stories by making up stories that never happened.

Last I heard his dad fired him. LOL.

We had this fat chick in H.R. who was always complaining about ants in her office. When we'd tell her to stop eating in there she'd say she wasn't and we're only accusing her because she was fat. This went on for about a year until we converted an adjacent store room into an office for a new hire. The circuit breaker for her computer would trip periodically and we'd just reset it and walk away.
One day my boss asks me to run a new circuit to that office over the weekend so i get up in the ceiling and trace it back to fat chicks office. When i popped the ceiling tile and looked down she had a fucking toaster on her desk (with crumbs and ants)and an empty box of pop tarts in her trash. Also an open soda and candy on her desk. I took pictures and told my boss. He yelled at me for taking pictures then asked me to send them to him lol. She eventually got so fat she went on disability

Tldr: fat chick complained about ants in her office

We told her to stop eating in there which she denied

Her toaster kept tripping the circuit in the adjacent office leading to me catching her with tons of food left out in her office

Last edited:
We had this fat chick in H.R. who was always complaining about ants in her office. When we'd tell her to stop eating in there she'd say she wasn't and we're only accusing her because she was fat. This went on for about a year until we converted an adjacent store room into an office for a new hire. The circuit breaker for her computer would trip periodically and we'd just reset it and walk away.
One day my boss asks me to run a new circuit to that office over the weekend so i get up in the ceiling and trace it back to fat chicks office. When i popped the ceiling tile and looked down she had a fucking toaster on her desk (with crumbs and ants)and an empty box of pop tarts in her trash. Also an open soda and candy on her desk. I took pictures and told my boss. He yelled at me for taking pictures then asked me to send them to him lol. She eventually got so fat she went on disability

Tldr: fat chick complained about ants in her office

We told her to stop eating in there which she denied

Her toaster kept tripping the circuit in the adjacent office leading to me catching her with tons of food left out in her office
<36>

while I was working in concrete restoration this guy would come to work drugged right tf out. we actually found his little tool kit that he has to shoot up with. he stashed it by the job site. hed come to work and do nothing for 8 hours. pissed me off. fucking loser. he ended up getting fired about a month after I left that company and he broke into the tool trailer and stole a bunch of Hilti jackhammers. those fuckers are expensive.

I once worked in a place with this guy called Glenn who was a total nutter. Everyday he'd be involved in some kind of drama. He had the iq of a cabbage so most of his problems were self inflicted. One day we were sitting outside on a break when he spotted a rat running down the alley. He ran after the thing and cornered it. We told him to get away from it but no, he tried picking it up and it went nuts, bit the fuck out of him. So we had to take the idiot to hospital to get stitched up.
One day he discovered Jesus. Of course he did. Somehow nutters always find their way to religion. He showed me this match box he had. It was stuffed with tiny notes to Jesus begging forgiveness for his sins. That was when I realised he'd finally moved to the moon. Luckily he decided to quit and go bother the Mormons instead of going on a shooting spree.
Yep mormons are the home of all the nuts. My current boss is one and he is one of the biggest pieces of garbage ever born. I also went to school with a bunch of those rimjobs and they are sheltered as fuck.

A guy named Charles oh my... guy is the biggest tool ever. He recently got let go as the weekend lead hand because the Warehouse manager called in and said he would like Charles to call overtime for the shift...Charles calls overtime for the shift. But then Charles gets pissed because he wasn't asked if he wanted to stay for overtime (He didn't ask himself I guess?)....So than Charles tries to file a grievance because Charles forgot to ask himself if he wanted to work O.T....They laughed at him and replaced him just put him back on the floor with us.

He complains about the most menial things. As if everyone else doesn't have to experience these basic things in life. One example is everyone is on their way out for break and he starts in

Charles: Fuck sakes I got to go to the bank after work *scoffs*

Everyone else: .......

Charles: Yea fuck I got to go to the bank, the wife needs some cash she wants to by a lazy boy from someone off Kijiji for fuck sakes

Everyone else:.......

Charles: Yea fuck, she found it online for 50 bucks now I got to go to the fucking bank and get 50 bucks for her, fuck sakes

Everyone else:.....

For all kinds of little bullshit this happens. We don't talk to him, we don't give a shit about him. He is just there and never shuts the fuck up. The guy is the most annoying bastard...He also drops F bombs like a champ

On Facebook he is the same and we got a funny nickname for him now because he had posted on his status

"I got 3 chords of wood, its going to be a buzzy wacken" Instead of saying its going to be a busy weekend he said buzzy whacken cause he is a complete moron. So we just all call him Buzzy Whacken he hates it. And you may of guessed by now based on how much a loser he is this guy is a RAT as well

Last edited:
This fight guy who would always peep through the stall when I took a shit. Her be mad because he's have to cram his fat fucking was in the smaller one.

A narcissist that was super nice to everyone but was only concerned about how his actions affected himself. He actually injured me on the job (resulting in a permanent injury that has has a big impact on my life) and he was only concerned with not getting in trouble for his moronic mistake. The weird thing was, I don't think he was intentionally this way, he just didn't get it.

Back in the day, in one of my first jobs I had this purple colored short hair dike(not a homophobe) who dindt like me for some reason and was always on my case on anything. She was the co manager, only gave me 15 minutes to eat, and during my 12 hour shift no smoke breaks. I'm still traumatized just to think about her, I bet you have better stories. Share plz I'm bored.

Hmmm. Sounds familiar. Was her name Ashley?

@Scott Parker 27 - who was more annoying, FA or CM? I'm going to say FA although CM pissed me off more. But that's only because she was given authority.
Cm by a mile. Fa is kind of stupid but harmless. Cm was a real cunt on wheels. Ill never forget her and sa sitting downstairs waiting for me when I went to t's grave with aw. What a loser.

For over two years I've been working with a child molester fresh off a 14 year bid.

Everyday he talks about eating a sausage dog at the the South Carolina State Fair. When I say everyday I mean every fucking work day, Monday through Saturday.

He finally went last week, but didn't bring up the end result. While he does most of the speaking curiosity got the best of me. I asked him, did you ever get that sausage dog?

This fucker said after seeing the price he ate a peanut butter and Jelly sandwich instead.

I hope you die a miserable death Wesley.

Last edited:
not as bad as most of you, but mine is this 67 year old, we share a cubical wall. He talks loud on the phone for work calls but he's quiet for personal calls...makes me wonder why he can't talk like that while on work calls. I once walked to my buddies office a few cubicles away and can still hear him.

Also for some reason he ALWAYS has to reply to other peoples conversations. I can be talking about work while waiting at the printer and out of nowhere you just hear him reply some useless unfunny response from his office, not just my conversation but EVERY conversation that happens in the office.

He also just randomly makes a Donald Duck noise for no reason. He's the type of person where if you tell him where something he does annoys you, then he'll look at you from time to time to do the thing that annoys you and just laughs...seen him do that already to people who mentioned this to him.

His and my offices are the only ones that can visually see the central tables from our offices, when he's sitting there working on something, he'll just randomly whisper my name and if i look, he has nothing to say and just laughs at himself. I now just ignore it until he physically comes to my office and says my name and asks a question.

Looking forward to when he retires

i used to sit next to this woman in a cubicle across from mine. she would never allow a conversation to end. she would turn a simple hi into a five-minute conversation. completely clueless when it comes to workplace tact. thank god i only sat next to her for a few months.

Back