Who's the most annoying coworker you ever had?

my old job, me and a guy were gonna build a fence and a landscaper was there doing a retaining wall. eventually this annoying, dumb as fuck, country bumpkin got a job with us after talking to the owner (owner was up our ass all the time on site).

he was such a kiss ass he became the owner's pet, he got the title of "gm" (there was like 5 people working there lol). so fast forward a couple years he hires some tweaker couple that had done fencing before, and he starts banging the tweaker bitch, dude threatens to kill him, both tweakers get fired, then his fucking own wife outs him as a fucking pedophile!

google search, boom shows up on the sex offender reg. everyone says get rid of the piece of shit or we walk. owner defends him (lmao), then keeps him as a sub contractor so he doesnt have to be seen. fuck that place

edit: the dumb fuck was also in the air force, he fell off a jet's wing while working, fucked his hip up, got dishonorable discharge. forgot about that part LMAO

Last edited:
i had a fidgety bastard once. always tapped his foot, banged doors, hummed and whistled, talked on the phone really loud. and when he was not doing this, he would tell everybody how hardcore he was, how drunk he got, how he got in a fight when he was younger, how women are always after him. this was years and years ago.

good lord.

this thread brings out all my hatred

Absolutely. Really I was just sick of his shit. Only reason they found out I trained was I had availability set to not work on certain nights and was asked why. This obv butthurt this guy.

Same job but a gay guy on cashier was fucking hilarious. Had a sugar daddy who bought him everything. Guy started chatting up some tranny that would always come in and said to it that a 19 year old male co-worker had a crush. Completely tormented this kid. Lol.

Lots of sluts worked there. I traded my weekend off this one girl so she could go somewhere with her daughter and after work she asked me if i could look at her computer at her place to fix it. Get there and she doesn't own a computer. Just wanted to fuck. She was 23, not attractive, thin, but very soft skin. Cool chick because next day at work she acted like nothing happened. Boss.

Yeah personally I've never found anything good from telling people I train, esp. co-workers. They laugh and act like you're buds, but they ain't your friends, they're co-workers. Its all a fake front.
Vindictive types will use it as an excuse to make things harder for you, so best to not give them an excuse.

Hey you're lucky things went great post-fuck with a co-worker. a previous company I was at, I dated this what I thought was a great chick (turns out she was just stacked, and I was going through shit during camp so it was a good release for me), then out of nowhere went completely 180 degrees overnight; Then she ratted me out to HR for shit off the clock, like how I drink on my offtime, do other shit, etc.
The good thing is, I was a valuable asset to the company so they didn't can me, but they did make strange arrangements to accommodate her, like no higher ups would place us in a group for work on projects, much less the same room. If we did, it had to be done through this chump. I say chump because this guy ended up being her microphone to me.

This chick did try to fuck with me with any chance she got. She's an anti-social, loner type, but when I'm around, she flirts with the other dudes in front of me, gets real social when I'm in the vicinity so I'll hear. When presenting projects for the company, if I'm doing great she looks like she was gonna have a seizure, when I got tough questions from higher ups, or wasn't as fluid, she looked like she won the lottery.

She got enraged when I was scoring with this cum dumpster at a restaurant-bar at a post-retirement party for one of the execs.

I left about a year later, company was one of those that didn't want to grow and wanted to remain complacent and it was ultimately hindering my career, so I bounced. Not to mention this drama city with this cray one.

Back in the day, in one of my first jobs I had this purple colored short hair dike(not a homophobe) who dindt like me for some reason and was always on my case on anything. She was the co manager, only gave me 15 minutes to eat, and during my 12 hour shift no smoke breaks. I'm still traumatized just to think about her, I bet you have better stories. Share plz I'm bored.

She wouldn't let you take 10 minutes off while everyone else still has to work to go satisfy your drug addiction? How shocking!

Back