Woman calls police to report disturbance, ends up killed by police

This case is a real pickle for SJWs and BLM. The cop that shot the 40 year old Australian woman in Minnesota turned out to be a black Somali Muslim. The cops said they were patrolling without lights and the woman came out of nowhere and the guy got startled and just shot her. No threat, no words, no struggle, no confrontation of any kind. Will BLM be demanding this guy go to prison? If he does, will they consider it "justice" or will they say "they only sent him to jail because he's a black man and shot a white woman"? What outcome do you think BLM is rooting for here?
This will be interesting.

And no way I'd want to make Somalian Muslims into American cops. They have Sharia law over there.

If the cop gets off Scott free you'll understand

Of course he won't. The lady he shot was the one who called them in the first place and was in her pajamas. She obviously wasn't armed, couldn't have possibly even been a perceived threat, wasn't fighting or resisting because they weren't after her in the first place. Cops can't just turn into Yosemite Sam whenever they get startled and start firing blindly from the car at whoever happens to be there. There was no struggle, no fighting, no resisting because she wasn't even who they were looking for. The cop has had 3 complaints filed against him already and has only been a cop for 2 years.

The real outrage is going to come when he's inevitably held accountable, and the race baiters will say it's only because she's white and won't at all differentiate between this and some guy who attacked cops and got shot.

Christ. Another horrible aspect is that she calls in an active rape, and there's so much time between that and cops showing the person has to call back. Wtf

Better off grabbing a gun and checking it out herself if she was that concerned. Power to the people!

Can someone explain this to me?

From what I read, they were distracted by a loud 'bang', supposedly fireworks. The cyclist was about 20 yards behind the police car watching the incident. Yeah, imagine how loud that shot was inside the car and fired in front of the driver's face. His years must still be ringing. I don't think the window is an issue. In my opinion these guys fucked-up VERY bad and are now going to try to cover the whole thing up. They are still looking for the cyclist. Well you know the issues regarding a white woman being shot by a black police officer. I think the police department is going to try every excuse in the book to justify the shooting. They should just come out and say that a terrible tragedy and mistake occurred. They will blame it on Trump. Imagine how people will now feel about approaching a police car to talk to an officer. Very sad story in my book. Makes the police department in the U.S. look like a bunch of idiots to foreigners and tourists.

From what I read, they were distracted by a loud 'bang', supposedly fireworks.

I don't think the window is an issue.

Re-reading the article I was referencing, the loud bang mentioned by the driver was the gunshot from his partner.

And they don't specifically say she banged on the window, just on the driver's side... which still makes no sense to me, she approaches the cop car with the window down and without saying anything starts banging on the car? And the passenger with his gun on his lap is able to pick it up, aim and shoot without realising it's a woman in her jim jams?

Nonsense.

Officer Noor's partner, Officer Matthew Harrity, 26, who was driving the police car, told investigators he heard a loud sound that startled him as Ms Ruszczyk Damond came to his car window.

A report from Minneapolis TV station KSTP citing an anonymous source, claims they could not find anything at the scene, but watched a young male cyclist ride past on the passenger side of their police vehicle just as they were about to depart.

With their attention on him, they became spooked by a pounding on the driver’s side, which officers thought was “an ambush”, KSTP reported.

In response, Officer Noor allegedly fired his gun, which was in his lap at the time.

From the front passenger seat, he shot allegedly across Officer Harrity and through the open window, he fatally hit Ms Ruszczyk Damond in the stomach.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/3...antic-911-calls-before-being-shot-dead/#page1

Re-reading the article I was referencing, the loud bang mentioned by the driver was the gunshot from his partner.

Fox News yesterday mentioned the loud 'bang' coming from outside the police car. Assumption is that it was a firework explosion. Cyclist being at the rear of the police car. Very strange story indeed. Conflicting versions of what happened. It will be interesting to see what the outcome is going to be. The new version is going to be that the gun was dropped and fired a shot accidentally while officer was reaching for donut...

Whites use to riot all the time, stop acting like they didn't, u cunt. Draft riots in NYC.
Look it up.

By the way I support the cop in this.
They got a tough job u know.
She should ve known better.
<LikeReally5>

If you have a body can you may as well turn it on as soon as you get dispatched. Hear your call sign, click on the cam and then pip up on the radio.

As of right now both data and battery life restrictions do not allow for cameras to run a full shift always on. Much less the issues of cameras running while your taking a piss, eating lunch, etc.

This sounds like a royal fuck up. My guess is he had his gun out, prior to arrival, across his lap pointing out the door, which i ,unsafe as hell, and he ND'd.

Unless someone is fucking stabbing me in the neck you better not be discharging rounds in front of my freaking face in a patrol car.

I think 2nd degree murder charges with a manslaughter option is appropriate unless she was like gouging out the ryes of cop in the driver seat or strangling him or some other equally outlandish thing comes out. Shooting a lady in her PJs whose at the window talking to you just defies explanation.

I also think were gonna find he had some deficiencies in training and field performance that were overlooked due to PC bullshit and to meet community expectations.

*Edit* Here's an article with statements from officer in driver seat. With this I stand by, shit bag rookie Noor ND'd, when he got startled and shot this lady.

Officials: Australian woman shot after cops heard loud sound: http://www.policeone.com/officer-sh...alian-woman-shot-after-cops-heard-loud-sound/

/Thread.

Also, the "loud sound they heard" was probably the rounds fired by Officer Retard going past his partner's face.

Overwhelmed by the incompetence of these new cops. Either the training has gone down the tubes or they are taking way too many people not cut out for the job.

Overwhelmed by the incompetence of these new cops. Either the training has gone down the tubes or they are taking way too many people not cut out for the job.
Lmfao nah bro, technology just caught up to the average cop, therefore proving what people have been saying of them for decades.

Lmfao nah bro, technology just caught up to the average cop, therefore proving what people have been saying of them for decades.
have you noticed, though, that the vast majority of these shooting are cops that haven't been on the force long???

have you noticed, though, that the vast majority of these shooting are cops that haven't been on the force long???
Im sorry I cannot give an honest assessment, due to not having optics on that particular aspect.

Gave me something to think about tho.

How you recorded police before cell phone cameras:
sony-82.jpg

You remember how often you saw people carrying those around back in the 80's and 90's? Never. You never saw them carried around, they were always in cases and only brought out to record special occasions.

Gee what's changed...

Back