Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

im cut from a different cloth

if im a kid and someone tries molesting me, im telling everyone right then and there

fuck waiting years to say something
I think the presumption when the accused is rich and powerful is that you would get destroyed legally or by their clout, if not laughed out of the building, if you're just one "nobody" accusing them.

Now when everyone's piling on you stand a better chance of being believed and taken seriously.

I believe spacey is gay, I'm very surprised he would be the aggressor though.

This is a complex situation though, since by all accounts Spacey kept his junk in his pants, there's no woman involved and we don't know the circumstances around the party. It's hard to place exactly where on the Cosby scale this kind of behavior falls.

Bullshit.

They got the wrong guy. It was Keyser Soze, not Kevin Spacey. Unfortunately they look alike and both have the same initials (KS), so it’s a case of mistaken identity or this douche is just looking for money.

Really though all jokes aside, there’s going to be A LOT of false accusations against celebrities and Hollywood execs or whatever now, especially from women. Tons of assholes are going to accuse some celebrities of sexual assault and all that just to try to get money. It’s like when one person accuses somebody of sexual assault and then suddenly 100 other idiots comes out saying the same and whether the celebrity actually did do something to somebody (sexual assault), some of the accusers will be lying about it because they’re trying to get paid. Like someone else here said earlier in a different thread, suing rich people over bullshit is truly the American dream.

It’s like accidentally hitting somebody with your car and other people run up and jump on the hood of your car after and then say you hit them. Some people will be telling the truth, most will be lying. It’s different if it’s a celebrity accusing another celebrity, but all the other randoms that come out (non celebs) can be hard to believe becaus there’s false rape accusations every single day where innocent men have their life destroyed by a lying hoe likely looking for money. It’s all about money. This shit is going to end up like the Salem witch trials only there won’t be any executions.

I will wait for proof instead of jumping to conclusions like most people do. It does look like this may be true and I’m very surprised at Spacey’s reveal (him being gay). Unfortunately, the guy he tried to get with was just 14 y/o so this is gonna be bad. I guarantee loads of other people will come out with similar accusations whether true or not though like I mentioned earlier. Some may tell the truth, but most lie because they’re just looking for money and to make name for themselves. Sucks though, I’ve always like Spacey as an actor. I hope his career doesn’t go down the drain now because of this.

Deflecting from admitting to being a paedophile by coming out as gay. What a piece of shit

Hwat kinda sick fuck invites a 14 year old to a party theyre throwing with other 25+ year old adults and supplies them with booze

Hollywood is twisted. And i was a huge Spacey fan. fuck this guy

Not really a shocker here. It’s been a well known fact that Spacey has been a homosexual. Worst kept secret.

I actually had no idea, lol. I’ve watched plenty of his movies and seen a few interviews with him but didn’t suspect him of being gay.

I believe spacey is gay, I'm very surprised he would be the aggressor though.

This is a complex situation though, since by all accounts Spacey kept his junk in his pants, there's no woman involved and we don't know the circumstances around the party. It's hard to place exactly where on the Cosby scale this kind of behavior falls.
It scales from a "bipity" to a "Zippidy zoop frazzle snazzle raypel stopple".

This. A lot of idiots are gonna let it slide simple because it's Kevin Spacey. No one knows who this Rapp character is. The roles are reversed here since it's the unknown that's accusing the star. Kevin turned it around by coming out of the closet. Very Frank Underwood of him.
FWIW, Rapp, while not a star like Spacey, isn't a complete unknown. I certainly knew who he was already. We've all probably seen him in something, whether we knew his name or not. Spacey is arguably the acting GOAT, though.

14 year old Anthony Rapp.

sub-buzz-10446-1509324661-1.jpg

what disturbs me is comments from actors like rosie o donnel who are mad at spacey now and said everybody knew he was a pedo basically yet why didnt she use her power and fight for the victims? More virture signaling from the blowhard narcccisstic celebs, they just love to yell from the roof tops about how the so and so is the enemy and have no compassion but when actual shit goes down they dont do jack, and excuse their fellow hollywood pals and rosie used to have spacey on her show and was chummy with him. So everybody knew just goes to show you how fuck8ng sick hollywood is

John Travolta used to attend bath houses in the early 80s and even up til the 90s, there are stories about him hitting on guys late night at the gym too. He is probably in the closet and gay or bisexual.

nannykissfalseflag.jpg
Travolta hit on a friend of mine in a sauna.

I guess nothing surprises me anymore. I wonder how many more Celebs will be outed.

Just another Donald hater being taken down.

I stopped being a fan of Spacey a long time ago. He just oozed "creep".

This is the weirdest fucking thing.

"I was drunk, so sorry if I don't remember trying to get with you when you were 14.

Oh btw everyone, i'm gay."

OK......

I stopped being a fan of Spacey a long time ago. He just oozed "creep".
Spacey was one of my favorites, everyone knew he was gay, but i respected him for saying sexuality and stuff shouldnt be a topic and keep his private life private. It was nice for a change someone didnt use their sexuality to gain sympathy or support like most of the left wing celebs do shouting it loud, well until now lol he tried it but it back fired on him, But knowing he was trying to make moves on young boys destroyed any respect I had from him.

Hollywood defends pedos, look at how they adore polanski.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back