Kevin Spacey accused of Sexual Misconduct by man...

Typical orange belt. Check the first page of the forum before posting this.

Typical orange belt. Check the first page of the forum before posting this.

Nope. I saw it. Thought it really played down the child molestation angle and was going for a "Kevin's been outed" approach to let him off the hook.

Don't matter if you are gay or straight. An adult trying to bang a 14 year old kid is criminal and deviant.

Could care less if Spacey is gay. This thread is about him ruining the life of a child who still appears to be traumatised by the incident as an adult.

This thread has the original article that interviewed the victim, and gave his full side of the story.

Sorry if I'm making things uncomfortable for people who want to minimise this so they can keep worshipping Kevin Spacey. People already allowed Woody Allen and Roman Polanski to slide on that shit.

The media is predictably trying to spin the story as "Spacey is brave for coming out."

Nope. I saw it. Thought it really played down the child molestation angle and was going for a "Kevin's been outed" approach to let him off the hook.

Don't matter if you are gay or straight. An adult trying to bang a 14 year old kid is criminal and deviant.

Could care less if Spacey is gay. This thread is about him ruining the life of a child who still appears to be traumatised by the incident as an adult.

This thread has the original article that interviewed the victim, and gave his full side of the story.

Sorry if I'm making things uncomfortable for people who want to minimise this so they can keep worshipping Kevin Spacey. People already allowed Woody Allen and Roman Polanski to slide on that shit.

It's: couldn't care less, you dummy. If it were could care less it means you actually care more. Seriously.

Lol

Also a sexual advance does not molestation make.

im cut from a different cloth

if im a kid and someone tries molesting me, im telling everyone right then and there

fuck waiting years to say something

The media is predictably trying to spin the story as "Spacey is brave for coming out."

Exactly. After this Weinstein shit, I can't even believe the media have the balls to try and spin this. Spacey is notorious for aggrssively creeping on young men/boys as well. It's an open secret in the industry. There are going to be more victims.

Also a sexual advance does not molestation make.

If I make a sexual advance on a 14 year old girl (a minor), I'm probably going to jail and being put on a sex offenders register.

Different rules for celebrities I guess.

Everyone already knew Kevin Spacey was gay. Also sexual misconduct when he was 14? Huh? Does that even apply here?

I think I'm going to start watching Seth Macfarlane's shows a little more closely.

It's not just rumors of him being gay, there have been rumors of him being a straight up creep for a long time. Like getting young straight guys drunk and following them back to their hotel rooms type shit.

I blame the parents.

Wtf were Rapps thinking when they allow their 14 year old son to go to a Hollywood party with adults and to be there after midnight? And wtf was a 14 year old thinking, sitting on the bed of a 26 year old actor.

In the wake of the Weinstein has done this Spacey allegation is pretty tame, he didn't have a bathrobe on, didn't get his dick out and start masturbating, he didn't rape him, force him to have oral sex or really sexually assault him at all but (possible) attempted paedophilia..... is that worse?

Rapp's gay, not that it really changes anything.

One thing that's clear, if a Hollywood type attempts to assault you, the bathroom is a proven escape route.

I dont know why Spacey would release that statement so quickly maybe it was guilt? There is apparently another victim.

Given Spacey's non-denial, I'm thinking there are many victims of his "drunken behavior", and this is just the tip of the underage penis.

If I make a sexual advance on a 14 year old girl (a minor), I'm probably going to jail and being put on a sex offenders register.

Different rules for celebrities I guess.

A sexual advance could be saying hello in a suggestive manner. The devil is in the details and it's important to remember that we do not possess said details.

This accusation seems pretty mild to me though, asking a 14 year old to come to a party, certainly not illegal in itself and easy to write off as a misjudgement of age from someone drunk that would have been picked up on if he'd been taken up. If we had multiple similar accusations I think that would potentially be more suspect although again not illegal in themselves.

As far Allen goes honestly I think Mia Farrows accusations need to be taken with a bit of a pinch of salt given that he dumped her for her adopted daughter having previously called him an excellent father to a couple of younger children(who they were in a custody battle for) of hers she'd he'd adopted. I mean having an affair with your girlfiends 21 year old adopted daughter might sound rather seedy but I don't think it automatically implies anything abusive.

The whole Weinstein situation to me seems to be mirroring what happened here in the UK with Jimmy Saville a few years ago. We do get some real abusers exposed but we also have a tendancy for the establishment(politicans, the police, the media) to try and cover is previous inaction by going on witchhunts.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back