Pro female MMA fighter to fight random internet troll today. Stream will be up

We also have bigger thicker skeletons, we are less prone to injuries involving the hip bones or ankle joints among many other things. We have a better shaped skull and a thicker deeper brow ridge as well. Built for war, not cradling kids.

I used to box with some tough female fighters, did mma with plenty of them too. The reality is though if it was life or death or over a serious aggression the men would just rush them, grab their neck or hair and take them to the floor to be mauled.

Okay but in a life or death situation majority of men have no ground game. I would never bet on your average guy over a trained female fighter assuming they are around the same weight.

Unless the size difference is 50+ pounds of muscle, the dude is getting his ass kicked and it won't matter how "scrappy" she is. This like saying some who has never run track will beat a professional woman's sprinter in a race. As slow as women are compared to men, that won't happen and there are stats to back it up.

And track is a lot more about raw athleticism. Fighting involves skill. I can't believe any of you really think this dude has a chance.

In terms of muscle mass, it's like Mighty Mouse against an untrained 190lb dude. It's not competitive.

Women track runners are real athletes. My local high school boys team could beat any team in the WNBA. FACT.

No matter how this turns out, I hope it begins a trend of untrained losers calling out female fighters. There are so many warriors in this thread who I'd encourage to pursue their dream of beating up a female fighter.

And women MMA fighters should keep up their dream of trying to fight guys off the couch.

It's the dumbest thing to get into. You win you lose, you lose you lose even more.

This. Only way I'd ever fight a woman in a competitive match is if,

A)She is Hot.

B)It's a no-Gi grappling match(plenty of skin on skin contact).

Literally a Win/Win scenario for me:)

She did pretty good. Smashed?

She really didn’t. The first two rounds in Muay Thai are traditionally little more than light sparring. Getting shut off early in the second like that is the same as an early 1st round KO in mma

So the Tara v Troll scrap happened then, rather predictable result too.

So for those of us too lazy to look and only mildly interested in the result what happened?

Here's the video

He took her down, got reversed afterwards, and she made him tap out via Armbar.

Here's the video

He took her down, got reversed afterwards, and she made him tap out via Armbar.

I thought there was going to be an actual fight, not just a grappling match, like punches if there were punches she would have gotten severely beaten this guy barely threw a leg kick he purposely didnt punch her at all, he was able to get top position avoid a couple subs early got tired and submitted, no punches were allowed that would have changed it up badly.

Lol I should punch myself for watching that

Also why bother to wear gloves lol

Lol I should punch myself for watching that

Also why bother to wear gloves lol

the dude knew if he punched her he would basically become a hated man, nobody respects a woman beater, he would never be able to erase that, so many articles will say man violently beats up woman.

Man, that was depressing for everyone.

Back