Morgan Freeman accused of inappropriate behavior by 8 women

Not so farfetched when you consider dude was banging his step grand daughter.

Isnt the whole idea of making it big in Hollywood or any profession - to get laid as much as you can??

F the "metoo" movement and show me your tits

Lifting up other women's skirts and making dirty comments is awkward flirting? Not just that but in a work environment?

This is the problem with the Metoo movement? Huh?
well it did not say he lifted her skirt but pretending to and stopping short can, yes, be awkward flirting.

And hell yes dirty comments or bawdy talk can be part of awkward flirting and girls do it too.

And yes those things happen in work environments thus the high percent of relationships and marriages that start in those environment. There is a ton of flirting going on in the office and not all of it is smooth and without any awkwardness.

LOL @ "another legacy trashed."

No one's going to care that Morgan Freeman made some lewd comments and tried to lift a girl's skirt.

He's fucking Morgan Freeman!

I'm so sick of this "oh yea it happened 30 years ago but were all going to band together and report it now" bullshit

Should people only give a shit from 2018 and on? Where's the deadline exactly? What's wrong with shedding light on people who abused their power? Plus if you read the article, some of these things were only a few years back.

If this makes you "sick and tired," then how does it make the people who go through this shit feel? Should women just stay away from Hollywood because this is an actual thing and in your eyes, reporting on it is a bad thing?

See... These celebrities have 15,623 encounteres like this (and ones where the women are basically attacking them for a chance to blow) where the women drop their panties because they worship fame. I feel for the guy when 15,624 complains about it later. It becomes hard to know. I've seen girls around famous people. Moms and daughters were eating each other our at Def leopard concerts back in the day.. You know, ladies, you don't have to bang basketball players because they are freak tall, or actors because they are on tv. When thousands of women act like they would stab their children to blow a famous guy for years and years, that famous guy might start thinking that's the way it is.. BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY IT IS, and skanky women have as much to do with it as the guys themselves.

Can somebody please have the balls to tell this truthful narrative in public?

You're comparing groupies to women who work in Hollywood. That's idiotic. Nobody at their work should have to deal with sexual comments, being groped and getting their skirts lifted.

These chicks are all just attention seeking liars.

Not so farfetched when you consider dude was banging his step grand daughter.

Exactly what I thought. Though now the accusations are enough to fuck someone over, no due process required.

Personally I think this could be lies. But public already made their mind up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

He was great in Beverly Hills Cop.

These chicks are all just attention seeking liars.

He already apologized. Now, he said "inadvertent" but still. Might as well say your twitter was hacked.

GUILTY!!!

Don’t care.

Never liked his movies anyways.

So you are saying you don't like Seven or Stir Crazy???

Just starting a day or two ago, they started having Morgan Freeman doing announcements on our trains (and maybe buses.)

Well, that didn’t last long.

That boy Freeman tryin to get his dick wet.

HAHA, well, trying to get laid would be asking a woman for coffee, or dinner. Lifting her skirt is not even in the ballpark of acceptable behavior.

well it did not say he lifted her skirt but pretending to and stopping short can, yes, be awkward flirting.

And hell yes dirty comments or bawdy talk can be part of awkward flirting and girls do it too.

And yes those things happen in work environments thus the high percent of relationships and marriages that start in those environment. There is a ton of flirting going on in the office and not all of it is smooth and without any awkwardness.

Are you really trying to say that he's in the right to try and lift up skirts, get touchy and make lewd comments at work (which by the way some of these happened in his movie studio company which he founded), all because many marriages and relationships started at a work environment??

Freeman: "You look great in that sexy outfit"

Employee: "Uhh ok. I came here to work."

Freeman: "Ahh well you see my parents met each other at work.."

{<huh}

You're not making any sense. No need to double down on idiocy. This is a guy abusing his power and you saying that shedding light on that is the being the problem with MeToo is fucking stupid. Again.. Your mother, wife or sister in that position, you'd be saying something completely different and you know it.

There's no overlap between those two distinct groups

Are you saying that a female who works as a secretary or makeup artist in Hollywood is the same as a woman who goes to concerts hoping to get gangbanged by the band as the same?

Tell me more of this overlap..

Are you really trying to say that he's in the right to try and lift up skirts, get touchy and make lewd comments at work (which by the way some of these happened in his movie studio company which he founded), all because many marriages and relationships started at a work environment??

Freeman: "You look great in that sexy outfit"

Employee: "Uhh ok. I came here to work."

Freeman: "Ahh well you see my parents met each other at work.."

{<huh}

You're not making any sense. No need to double down on idiocy. This is a guy abusing his power and you saying that shedding light on that is the being the problem with MeToo is fucking stupid. Again.. Your mother, wife or sister in that position, you'd be saying something completely different and you know it.

i'm not interested in playing your straw man games where you make up things for him and me and then demand defense.

We don't have the information on what happened. When an adult says to a child I am going to grab your nose off are they really trying to do it or playing around? Was he really trying to lift her skirt or as someone else said up thread, if you want to lift a skirt it will be lifted. I think in his mind he was playfully teasing and not meaning offense but I won't speak for him since I was not there.

I wonder how you think all those marriages and relationships start at work? If you have seen the percentages between subordinate and senior? Do you assume A white sterile room meeting place where everything is PC and monitored?

Sorry but flirting and relationship are NECESSARILY ugly and clumsy and uncomfortable and the big danger is saying that 'when they work out that is ok but when they don't work out it was abuse'. Now if you have info that says he persisted or threatened after it was made clear the attention or advance was not wanted that is a different thing. But just getting up in arms about the attempt, clumsy or not, is just wrong.

Are you saying that a female who works as a secretary or makeup artist in Hollywood is the same as a woman who goes to concerts hoping to get gangbanged by the band as the same?

Tell me more of this overlap..

There is this .. special culture that has been solidly established in a place called... "Hollywood." It was well known locally, but the main populace didn't fully realize it until somewhere in the 60's and on..

EDIT: Sorry I'm being a dick. It shouldn't be that way but you're going to have to bulldoze Hollywood to change the culture there- being so deeply ingrained and built upon.

Last edited:
Should people only give a shit from 2018 and on? Where's the deadline exactly?

Everyone does dumb shit at one point or another.

Would you want someone bringing up some bullshit you did 30 years ago today? Probably not.

People change. Times change. Sorry, if it's been that long your statute of limitations is up. Should've come forward earlier. You know, like around the time it actually happened.

Back