PWD 598: No Apologies for Falsedawn

Which Golden State Warrior is the best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They had Bret on sky sports and he was asked if he was aware that he has a huge following in the uk. Surprised he didn't tell the guy that he was bigger than hogan.

@Gutter Chris

Would you kneel?

D7m6yM0.gif

We dont kneel where I come from even if some hot bitch tells us we outta

Just got out of a great meeting with folds of valor, a charity for veterans and their families, I’m gonna to be donating time for the drywall finishing and painting on a house being built for a family who lost their father over seas. And I got my company to agree to donate all the materials free. The whole construction of the house is going to be donated. I’m pretty stoked about this

Just got out of a great meeting with folds of valor, a charity for veterans and their families, I’m gonna to be donating time for the drywall finishing and painting on a house being built for a family who lost their father over seas. And I got my company to agree to donate all the materials free. The whole construction of the house is going to be donated. I’m pretty stoked about this

Fuck yea brother

Do good deeds .

My gang used to get involved with habitat for humanity projects around shacktown back in the day and those were always great days put every one in a great mood and then always lead to great parties .

Hustled hard for my old hood back in the day sometimes.

Listening to Colt Cobana on post wrestling.

Jesus, dude is barely articulate. How does he have success speaking?

Fuck yea brother

Do good deeds .

My gang used to get involved with habitat for humanity projects around shacktown back in the day and those were always great days put every one in a great mood and then always lead to great parties .

We were in different kinds of gangs

Fuck yea brother

Do good deeds .

Yeah. Should be a good time, I’ve done stuff like this before just never been point man before.

We were in different kinds of gangs

More than likely I tried to stay out of most really heavy shit. I tend to think drug dealing and production is just business but i kinda frown on murder , stealing from people , rape and other really hard core offenses

More than likely I tried to stay out of most really heavy shit. I tend to think drug dealing and production is just business but i kinda frown on murder , stealing from people , rape and other really hard core offenses
Well I'm glad you look down on rape
It makes me get a bit miffed too

Well I'm glad you look down on rape
It makes me get a bit miffed too

you started it by letting me know your gang was realer peteson , I was just agreeing with ya

Dont cranky at me bro its still early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back