PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens where you are a mark for Dave

Couple of podcasts have been shitting on current angles and behavior in NJPW. Especially comedy and run ins in the G1. Tama Tonga and the Firing Squad arw really getting trashed.

I like one dude saying that Omega marks will always think his matches are good even though they’re not always.

Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 2am. Been listening to Sherlock Holmes audiobooks in bed. It’s 5am, bit rough. No booty calls unfortunately. Not puking or anxiety affected, just can’t sleep.

This week has been HELL.

@lakersfan45 recommends that you sniff some glue.

I'm not a fan of this. It makes the business look bad.

@GetTheseHands

If you send everything like this and republican stuff to Jim Cornette how quick do you think a vein in his head will pop?? I'd guess about hour to hour and a half.

If you send everything like this and republican stuff to Jim Cornette how quick do you think a vein in his head will pop?? I'd guess about hour to hour and a half.

He can handle it after three decades in wrestling. Him and Vince probably share a gene protecting them from strokes and heart disease.

Couple of podcasts have been shitting on current angles and behavior in NJPW. Especially comedy and run ins in the G1. Tama Tonga and the Firing Squad arw really getting trashed.

I like one dude saying that Omega marks will always think his matches are good even though they’re not always.

Thanks to the hype that have been getting from Dave in Oakland and others of their clan, they all have become marks for themselves because they think their shit doesn't stink.

That’s not what your sister said, Struggle!

Jokes on you, my sister has 5 kids, good luck paying child support

Thanks to the hype that have been getting from Dave in Oakland and others of their clan, they all have become marks for themselves because they think their shit doesn't stink.

Jokes on you, my sister has 5 kids, good luck paying child support

Three of them are mine but she can’t find me!

I had a grade school teacher that didn’t care / gave up on me so everyday for a school year I just sniffed glue all day in glass. One day we had a susbitute and she was mortified. And all the other students were like no it’s cool that’s just what lakersfan does

In fifth grade a blonde milf teacher in her late 30s early/40s made me stay after class then grabbed my junk. She said "if I was only older." I was:

<Fedor23>

I was like bitch I had my junk grabbed by girls since I was 7!

her husband was a firefighter and died to a snake bite fighting a wild fire in so cal. Karma?

<Fedor23>

Yeah maybe my best paper would be in nature instead of nature biotechnology

Science comes easy to me ( all aspects learning , doing research, and teaching )

You got the academia gene I guess. Research and teaching I don’t mind.

WindingPlayfulIncatern.gif

DAMMIT

Are you playing in the PWD FF league or what, motherfucker? We have spots to fill.

Here’s another glue story I’ve told here before I just copied and pasted it right now below (for some reason u can’t quote old pwd posts):
Hahhaha. So u know I'm like a science dude. In my 8th grade science s class I was the only one with an A so I got to do all sorts of TA shit instead of boring assignments. One day the teacher brings out a buch of small glue bottles and a big tub of glue so I can refilll them. But i acids accidentally emptied all the small bottles into the big tub instead. I still talk to that teacher and we both had a belly laugh about it two weeks ago.

Okay, I’m gonna try and go back to sleep. Maybe I’ll put on some Japanese wrestling.

In fifth grade a blonde milf teacher in her late 30s early/40s made me stay after class then grabbed my junk. She said "if I was only older." I was:

<Fedor23>

I was like bitch I had my junk grabbed by girls since I was 7!

her husband was a firefighter and died to a snake bite fighting a wild fire in so cal. Karma?

<Fedor23>
<30>
Man I’m glad sniffing glue is about the crazy thing to happen school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back