PWD 628: "I've been honored in three Hall of Fames in the last two years"

Which band is better?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Champ doesn't even put on makeup. There should have been refunds.

@Minotauro Rex

nXLETm.gif

Mandy or #MyFutureChampion would never do us like this

I for 1 am SHOCKED by this new information. SHOCKED!
I had a grade school teacher that didn’t care / gave up on me so everyday for a school year I just sniffed glue all day in glass. One day we had a susbitute and she was mortified. And all the other students were like no it’s cool that’s just what lakersfan does

I forgot about this song. Holy 90’s

This got uploaded recently

Not the 90's exactly but holy shit the nostalgia of the clothes, music and cars. Seems so innocent. The whole world was just 6 weeks from changing forever

I had a grade school teacher that didn’t care / gave up on me so everyday for a school year I just sniffed glue all day in glass. One day we had a susbitute and she was mortified. And all the other students were like no it’s cool that’s just what lakersfan does
tenor.gif

Poor fella
Imagine what you coulda become if you didnt fall through the cracks

Rogan has 3x as many followers than Punk on twitter

time for UFC to give Rogan a PPV match

That’s WWE logic.

1.4 billion Indians on twitter and YouTube and couldn’t name Hulk Hogan > 80 million Germans with MONEY who like wrestling.

1:21-1:38

"Slowly descending..."

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 2am. Been listening to Sherlock Holmes audiobooks in bed. It’s 5am, bit rough. No booty calls unfortunately. Not puking or anxiety affected, just can’t sleep.

This week has been HELL.

alright, brothers. its going to be a long day, its going to be a hard day tomorrow.

if i never see you again, just remember

r40aRn.gif

And your brain still handles academia?

Went to bed at midnight, woke up at 2am. Been listening to Sherlock Holmes audiobooks in bed. It’s 5am, bit rough. No booty calls unfortunately. Not puking or anxiety affected, just can’t sleep.

This week has been HELL.

No one cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back