Economy Last days of Tesla. Closing a dozen solar plants. Loses deal with Home Depot.

Let's be very clear about something, @BonesJones. You are correct that there is an agenda pushing both sides, but equivocating the disinformation power of those lobbies is asinine.

Trees don't draw a salary, nor do they enjoy a vote. The fossil fuel industry and its lobby enjoy a greater spending advantage over their opponents than the drug cartels do over our anti-narcotic government bodies. That's how uneven that see-saw is. Don't lose sight of this.

@BonesJones is not the man you are looking for.

"Enron" Musk (lol) has pushed electric vehicles forward. We are decades ahead of where we would have been without him. For that I am grateful.

Hmm, I don't think this is accurate. Electric cars were effective (and quite popular) many, many years ago.

bahahahaha

? All of the big automakers pushed their schedules ahead on EVs to make sure Tesla couldn't get too much of a lead. Tesla has helped push charging infrastructure forward as well. Tesla also made electric cars "cool." If you don't think Tesla has had a massive effect on helping electric cars go from niche to mainstream and mass produced then you are crazy.

@BonesJones is not the man you are looking for.
Quiet, commie.

I know him well, and don't expect a food fight over such an uncontroversial truth. I'm highlighting an inconvenient truth that demands perpetual perspective.

? All of the big automakers pushed their schedules ahead on EVs to make sure Tesla couldn't get too much of a lead. Tesla has helped push charging infrastructure forward as well. Tesla also made electric cars "cool." If you don't think Tesla has had a massive effect on helping electric cars go from niche to mainstream and mass produced then you are crazy.

"Decades" is an absurd statement.

"Enron" Musk (lol) has pushed electric vehicles forward. We are decades ahead of where we would have been without him. For that I am grateful.

images

Was just a matter of time, the man is trying to do too much by himself.

It doesn't help that Lefty media has turned on him since he wasn't an "OMG NOT MY PRESIDENT!! #resist @nevertrumper" Derangement syndrome sufferer.

Quiet, commie.

I know him well, and don't expect a food fight over such an uncontroversial truth. I'm highlighting an inconvenient truth that demands perpetual perspective.

....you do realize that I was pointing out you tagged the wrong poster, yes?

@JonesBones =/= @BonesJones

Let's not forget that Elon Musk's other big pet project, SpaceX, is kicking ass right now.

Which is why i'm prone to defend him more than I should. I'd rather a visionary adventurer type leading the private space race initiative, than the usual B list of bottom line pilferers. This also includes Bezos, and his pocket-dildo designed tourist rocket......

iu

Last edited:
....you do realize that I was pointing out you tagged the wrong poster, yes?

@JonesBones =/= @BonesJones
I see. My apologies, but I quoted him in that very post, so I'm not too worried that he is confused, or about a gimmick/troll account with four posts wandering into the thread.

Like the Honda Insight and GM ev1 never actually existed.
I adored how they added this touch to the end of the movie The Nice Guys. The fight is that old.

Ralph Nader made his name in it.

I adored how they added this touch to the end of the movie The Nice Guys. The fight is that old.

Ralph Nader made his name in it.

I'm not familiar with that movie. Is it fiction, docu?

Hopefully undead Jobs only gives professional advice and not medical advice.
Or dietary advice.

Ashton Kutcher almost died going full method with that "homeopathic" diet. I'm not convinced Jobs ever really did.

NVM I just googled it.
Sorry, I was in the middle of merging these Musk threads. I'm keeping @Arkain2K's separate. He would blow a gasket at me if I merged.

Yeah, it's not a political movie, per se, but a rage inspired by the abuses of the auto industry in the 70's is an underlying theme that adds another dimension to the film. It's a diamond in the rough among studio comedies from the past decade. Ironically, it was the first movie that came to mind when I was watching a brilliant (and quite prophetic) documentary called Los Angeles Plays Itself by a SoCal professor who also made the obscure 1996 documentary, Red Hollywood.

Let's not forget that Elon Musk's other big pet project, SpaceX, is kicking ass right now.

Which is why i'm prone to defend him more than I should. I'd rather a visionary adventurer type leading the private space race initiative, than the usual B list of bottom line pilferers. This also includes Bezos, and his pocket-dildo designed tourist rocket......
Theres also The Boring Company which just got a contract from Los Angeles to build a tunnel from East Hollywood to Dodger stadium. It will use electronic vehicles to transport 3-5k people to games, cutting the commute from over an hour to 4min and only costing $1.

But nah, we should just shit on innovation and pray every day that the man and his businesses fail.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back