Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

Your wife naming your kid after an ex is a fucked up move. But if you did the same with your child’s middle name just to get back at your wife, kinda fucked up too. Maybe moreso. At that point you’re using your child as a tool for revenge.
SnIwFtR.gif

I’ve known of two brothers names K’mon and K’mere....now that’s rough

Yeah, I never really had a long time relationship with a German girl. I mean a few months of dating here and there.
The only other longtime relationship I had other than with my current wife was in Australia with a Jewish girl. Her grandparents immigrated to Australia from the Netherlands.
That girl was one of a kind in the bedroom. Very smart as well difficult to win arguments with her because she probably was smarter then I am.
Anyway, I broke up with her because she didn't really take care of the house and a few other things.
Now I am all for sharing households duties 50/50 if both people put in the same effort.
But at the time I was the only one working making good money and she was just attending university didn't work at all.
I sort of figured it is not going to work for me in the future.
That's hard to divvy up going 50/50. My gf's job requires much more education than mine does, but I have a better business mind and make probably double what she does, so she asks for my advice on how to move forward with her patents because she said Russians were left kind of clueless on business after USSR split up and I don't recall ever asking her advice on anything. If we had a kid, I'd probably bank on her ditching her job to stay home with the kid and just have the passive income from her patents and work myself.

My girlfriend is named after her father's first wife. The wife died of cancer at a very young age and he remarried.
But that;s different, that;s honoring the dead. Tyrone is still alive man.
i was under the impression that in saudi arabia you were expected to wait until marriage for sex like most muslims.
You think every girl in Saudi does this? That none of them transgress the boundaries set for them? To me that would be harder to believe than the idea that some of them whore around.
I just have to say it. Every time I read one of your posts, I picture it being said by the scruffy drinking Superman in your AV. And that makes reading them all the more enjoyable.
Yeah same here, always makes @nostradumbass's posts entertaining. Also has one of the p4p best usernames.
People, in general, overstate the concept of "love". You are usually with your current partner due to random circumstances. If I wouldn't have my current wife I would just have another one.
It is not real love like you have for your soccer club or your dogs. I wouldn't choose another soccer club just because there is a better one.
Or I wouldn't leave my dogs because a better, pretty dog comes along.

But if Alexandra Daddario knocks on my door tomorrow and wants to marry me. I would probably leave my wife for her (assuming she is not crazy).
<30>

You really are a German aren't you?

But that;s different, that;s honoring the dead. Tyrone is still alive man.

You think every girl in Saudi does this? That none of them transgress the boundaries set for them? To me that would be harder to believe than the idea that some of them whore around.

Yeah same here, always makes @nostradumbass's posts entertaining. Also has one of the p4p best usernames.

<30>

i imagine most follow the rules. i know some don't though like in my op.

If this would have been in the war room I would have said my love is for the fatherland and the fatherland only :).
But yeah at the heart I am as German as they come. In a good way.
I live in different countries for a long time now, working for a US company for almost 8 years.
And I still sometimes have to take a step back and tell myself its not Germany they do things differently.
Most things have its good and bad things when it comes to cultural differences.

That's hard to divvy up going 50/50. My gf's job requires much more education than mine does, but I have a better business mind and make probably double what she does, so she asks for my advice on how to move forward with her patents because she said Russians were left kind of clueless on business after USSR split up and I don't recall ever asking her advice on anything. If we had a kid, I'd probably bank on her ditching her job to stay home with the kid and just have the passive income from her patents and work myself.

Yep. I am quite liberal overall but that stay at home Mom strategy, if you can pull it off, is the shit.

My wife has a law degree and had a heck of a career before kids. Always saw herself going back to work after a year or so. I never really pushed her one way or the other, as I did not feel like forcing it would be a good idea. Just kept quiet, bided my time, and hoped all that breast feeding would forge a stronger emotional bond that would keep her home.

About 3 months before the 1 year, the wife started floating hypotheticals. Day care centers, part time work perhaps. But I could tell what she was really doing was fishing. I looked her straight in the eye and said, I want you to do what makes you the happiest. And if that means you not having a job for the rest of your life, that is fine with me. That was all she needed to hear.

i imagine most follow the rules. i know some don't though like in my op.
I would think many break the rules, though what for them is breaking the rules is for us completely normal.

That kind of thing happens in the life of 1/4 people. Grow up.

Yep. I am quite liberal overall but that stay at home Mom strategy, if you can pull it off, is the shit.

My wife has a law degree and had a heck of a career before kids. Always saw herself going back to work after a year or so. I never really pushed her one way or the other, as I did not feel like forcing it would be a good idea. Just kept quiet, bided my time, and hoped all that breast feeding would forge a stronger emotional bond that would keep her home.

About 3 months before the 1 year, the wife started floating hypotheticals. Day care centers, part time work perhaps. But I could tell what she was really doing was fishing. I looked her straight in the eye and said, I want you to do what makes you the happiest. And if that means you not having a job for the rest of your life, that is fine with me. That was all she needed to hear.
There's nothing better than a woman who devotes herself to her kids and I'll put up with a whole heap of shit to support that. There is 1 divorce in my entire family tree, and surprise, it's the one uncle who's a beta male and had his wife go to work. My mom, both sisters, both grandmothers, all my cousins have marriages where the husband is the breadwinner and the wife is the caretaker and they're all happy as hell. I thought we figured this out like a few thousand years ago but people are still trying to find some workaround.

Why do you say that?
Because its human nature to transgress boundaries, especially when it comes to sex. There were Arab Muslim poets way back in the 7th century writing about fucking another man's wife and getting away with it, if it happened back then it probably happens now.

I would think many break the rules, though what for them is breaking the rules is for us completely normal.

Every Saudi girl I know travels to Dubai and NYC and Paris and shit to hook up with dudes.

Also, unless her family is really conservative, a girl can do what she wants if she keeps it quiet. Just because a culture is conservative doesn't mean every family in that culture is also conservative.

Last edited:
There's nothing better than a woman who devotes herself to her kids and I'll put up with a whole heap of shit to support that. There is 1 divorce in my entire family tree, and surprise, it's the one uncle who's a beta male and had his wife go to work. My mom, both sisters, both grandmothers, all my cousins have marriages where the husband is the breadwinner and the wife is the caretaker and they're all happy as hell. I thought we figured this out like a few thousand years ago but people are still trying to find some workaround.

Very well said.

But to be fair, it was men that fucked that proposition up. We stopped properly valuing the woman's contribution. We stopped considering it work. We stopped considering it important. We stopped properly appreciating and valuing it.

When a fucker starts and ends every argument with 'I'm the one that puts food on the table', sooner or later that shit is gonna backfire on them, and the woman is going to go put some food of her own on the table.

The idea of the male as the sole breadwinner is pretty recent actually and its widespread as a norm is a result of the post-war prosperity of the US.

For most of human history both husband and wife had to work out of necessity. A farm needs more than one pair of farmhands, really more than two which is also why children worked. Same with urban families, gotta have all hands on deck to make ends meet

Not saying you don't have a point about it being better, just saying its a lot less primordial than you seem to think. If possible its obviously a nice ideal to strive towards.
Every Saudi girl I know travels to Dubai and NYC and Paris and shit to hook up with dudes.

Also, unless your family is really conservative, a girl can do what she wants if she keeps it quiet. Just because a culture is conservative doesn't mean every family in that culture is also conservative.
Every culture has its explicit rules and norms and then there's the unwritten set of rules on how to break the explicit rules, I would only expect the same for Saudis.

Also, unless her family is really conservative, a girl can do what she wants if she keeps it quiet. Just because a culture is conservative doesn't mean every family in that culture is also conservative.
are you talking about in the us though? We were talking about how it is in the middle east.

Back