Dudes wife named their son after her first love(without telling him)

Someone has to lose in that because you can't both love each other less than your husband/wife loves you. If you're both in a perpetual contest over who loves the other less, maybe you shouldn't marry or have a kid with that person.

I just have to say it. Every time I read one of your posts, I picture it being said by the scruffy drinking Superman in your AV. And that makes reading them all the more enjoyable.

Someone has to lose in that because you can't both love each other less than your husband/wife loves you. If you're both in a perpetual contest over who loves the other less, maybe you shouldn't marry or have a kid with that person.

Well, the pretense of loving the other person less doesn't have to translate into bossing your wife around or anything like that.
I am happily married for 8 years now. If there are any decisions to be made my wife and I discuss it and then we make a decision.
Sometimes I have to make compromises sometimes she has to. But if my wife would all of a sudden get unreasonable I would just walk out.

People, in general, overstate the concept of "love". You are usually with your current partner due to random circumstances. If I wouldn't have my current wife I would just have another one.
It is not real love like you have for your soccer club or your dogs. I wouldn't choose another soccer club just because there is a better one.
Or I wouldn't leave my dogs because a better, pretty dog comes along.

But if Alexandra Daddario knocks on my door tomorrow and wants to marry me. I would probably leave my wife for her (assuming she is not crazy).

Thats a very comon name she could have just chossen anyway.

You have to always follow the lines on the individual comments and all the replies are under it. Its a horrible layout for a message board.
But usually, any conclusion is the top comment anyway so I don't think there is one yet :).
Yeah saw that the last big update was a few months ago. Trying to see if he followed up anywhere

Well, the pretense of loving the other person less doesn't have to translate into bossing your wife around or anything like that.
I am happily married for 8 years now. If there are any decisions to be made my wife and I discuss it and then we make a decision.
Sometimes I have to make compromises sometimes she has to. But if my wife would all of a sudden get unreasonable I would just walk out.

People, in general, overstate the concept of "love". You are usually with your current partner due to random circumstances. If I wouldn't have my current wife I would just have another one.
It is not real love like you have for your soccer club or your dogs. I wouldn't choose another soccer club just because there is a better one.
Or I wouldn't leave my dogs because a better, pretty dog comes along.

But if Alexandra Daddario knocks on my door tomorrow and wants to marry me. I would probably leave my wife for her (assuming she is not crazy).
Sure, but Germany is kind of a cold culture and at least for me, "take it or leave it" always means leave it. Men also don't love women for the same reasons women love men, so the concept of "needing" that person isn't the same. If I feel a woman needs me, I tend to love her more because I'm of the opinion that men care for women and women care for children in a hierarchical structure. Not sure I've ever met a woman that I "need" in that she could never be replaced, it's more a responsibility that I appreciate taking on and I sort of match intensity in relationships.

Also, there is 0 chance of Alexandra D'addario not being crazy. She is way too hot to not have the world bending over backwards to make her life easier on the off chance of getting laid.

Sure, but Germany is kind of a cold culture and at least for me, "take it or leave it" always means leave it. Men also don't love women for the same reasons women love men, so the concept of "needing" that person isn't the same. If I feel a woman needs me, I tend to love her more because I'm of the opinion that men care for women and women care for children in a hierarchical structure. Not sure I've ever met a woman that I "need" in that she could never be replaced, it's more a responsibility that I appreciate taking on and I sort of match intensity in relationships.

Also, there is 0 chance of Alexandra D'addario not being crazy. She is way too hot to not have the world bending over backwards to make her life easier on the off chance of getting laid.

I am actually married to a Thai girl :).
But yeah I wouldn't leave my wife for some minor stuff. I am very loyal to her. I do also have a rather traditional lifestyle I am working and my wife is "just" a housewife.
That being said sometimes I hear stories from my friend and I just think I would never put up with that kind of stuff from my wife. That can go both ways of course.
Sometimes I hear stories and I think my wife would have never ever let me do that.

Don't let this get out. Frank, Bob, Rich and Jasper all think it's a coincidence that they have sons named Mr Mojo Jr

Last edited:
This happens more often than you think, but with the guys naming daughters after first ex's

I'm going to name my kid sherdog, teh heavies, mayberry, and if my kid has signs of being messed up I'll name him manlet

I've got a fetish for Muslim chicks and arabs are the most hypergamous chicks you'lle ever meet. It's a constant powerstruggle. Hyperfeminine women with all the good and bad things accompanied with it.

Women can be so cruel. There isn't a single guy that will name his daughter after a chick we used to bang.(edit: or so I thought but people in this thread claim otherwise. So I rest my case) Only thing you can do is drop the bitch. The amount of disrespect is insane.

my dad wanted to name me Gunner, but my mom veto'd that for being too Savage

I am actually married to a Thai girl :).
But yeah I wouldn't leave my wife for some minor stuff. I am very loyal to her. I do also have a rather traditional lifestyle I am working and my wife is "just" a housewife.
That being said sometimes I hear stories from my friend and I just think I would never put up with that kind of stuff from my wife. That can go both ways of course.
Sometimes I hear stories and I think my wife would have never ever let me do that.
My current gf is an ice cold Russian scientist and it's a much happier existence than the emotional roller coasters we seem to churn out over here because I'm a fairly stoic dude myself. All the American girls I've dated seem to absolutely require some kind of conflict at all times and can't leave well enough alone. Eastern European and Asian chicks will keep you on track without being ball breakers and drama queens. Traditional marriages with gender roles seem to have a much higher success rate, which is a pretty crisp explanation for western men marrying non-western women in greater numbers and left wing women championing chauvinist Islamic culture. Seems the whole thing was just the world's biggest shit test and western men failed the test miserably.

This happens more often than you think, but with the guys naming daughters after first ex's

The only time I've heard of this happening was this girl in middle school named Martha. It sounded like an old lady name even back then (mid 90s) so someone asked her and she said her dad named her after one of his exes.

Maybe I'm weird but I thought it was kind of sweet but with a chance of creepy.

That's a huge issue. Not because the name itself is bad but because she wasn't honest about the origins. It's got to be tough to work through because every time you call your son's name or look at him, it's also a reminder that the wife lied to you.

Yeesh.

Not a problem in my house, we picked a name that is related to my own. I would resent the fuck out of my wife if that shit had happened to me.

Yeah. That is a real betrayal. Its easier to put something like that behind you if are not reminded of it constantly. But this.....I mean every single time he says the kids name......Damn.

My current gf is an ice cold Russian scientist and it's a much happier existence than the emotional roller coasters we seem to churn out over here because I'm a fairly stoic dude myself. All the American girls I've dated seem to absolutely require some kind of conflict at all times and can't leave well enough alone. Eastern European and Asian chicks will keep you on track without being ball breakers and drama queens. Traditional marriages with gender roles seem to have a much higher success rate, which is a pretty crisp explanation for western men marrying non-western women in greater numbers and left wing women championing chauvinist Islamic culture. Seems the whole thing was just the world's biggest shit test and western men failed the test miserably.

Yeah, I never really had a long time relationship with a German girl. I mean a few months of dating here and there.
The only other longtime relationship I had other than with my current wife was in Australia with a Jewish girl. Her grandparents immigrated to Australia from the Netherlands.
That girl was one of a kind in the bedroom. Very smart as well difficult to win arguments with her because she probably was smarter then I am.
Anyway, I broke up with her because she didn't really take care of the house and a few other things.
Now I am all for sharing households duties 50/50 if both people put in the same effort.
But at the time I was the only one working making good money and she was just attending university didn't work at all.
I sort of figured it is not going to work for me in the future.

That's a huge issue. Not because the name itself is bad but because she wasn't honest about the origins. It's got to be tough to work through because every time you call your son's name or look at him, it's also a reminder that the wife lied to you.

Yeesh.

Not a problem in my house, we picked a name that is related to my own. I would resent the fuck out of my wife if that shit had happened to me.
Your wife was cool with naming your kid Panamaican?

<TheWire1>

Tyronne with 2 n's. Was just reading on reddit. Not sure if there is a conclusion yet. Not familiar with how to navigate that place.
So his white son is named after a black guy? Guess it could have been worse the exes name could have been La’Tyronne

Last edited:
This is why honor killings exist. I'm not even being facetious.

Lots of psycho women like to test their man to see how much of a man he is and sometimes you gotta call their bluff. Every room in this man's life should be filled with uppercuts then he should go live alone in the woods until his dying days.

yea dude

you almost have to kill a mother fucker who did you that dirty to be able to look in the mirror . What a bitch

Back