PWD 662: Are You Excited for WWE Evolution on Sunday?

Do you plan on watching WWE Evolution live on Sunday?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol my dad was supposed to move to Grande Cache cause he has a mining background. Definitely chose the lesser of two evils.
Could of been worse, think of it he could of picked Quebec.....

I like Ambrose and Rollins splitting up soon after Braun splits from ziggs and drew.

This has the potential to turn out like late 96 / and 97 where you have a lot of top talent in interchangeable feuds. HBK / Bret hart / Austin / taker/ psycho sid/ vader ... you could match any of those with any of the others very easily and many of those guys had several feuds going on at the same time. I think a similar thing can be accomplished with Braun/ drew/ Roman/ Ambrose / Rollins/ ziggler / Brock
They are going to throw balor in the mix as well, which is smart. Would be a great time to sign Morrison, or have a surprise guy into the fray.

so who did elias piss off to be put in a program with apollo? or is the wwe just mad he got over on his own?

so who did elias piss off to be put in a program with apollo? or is the wwe just mad he got over on his own?
What? He looked good today went over Apollo then had the good baron segment

I missed deans turn because my dvr stood at 1105. Was it good?

Well they just Turned him Face against Corbin right now it looks like he might get a big push on that side.

I can't really picture dean as a heel lol.. he's kind of the underdog does well type. We will see.

i take back anything negative i ever said about roman reigns.

i hope he beats cancer and comes back to superman punch me right in the face

Well they just Turned him Face against Corbin right now it looks like he might get a big push on that side.
that is surprising considering how they like to go against what the fans want to do, in this case cheer elias.

i havent kept up, is corbin hurt? why is he in this role for so long?

There arent that many faces on Raw. Finn and Seth are the pinnacle atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back