Video: The Darkside of Los Angeles, CA

The dark side of Los Angeles, California

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1snmT4nJs9I

Back in my younger days, if I wanted a cheap adrenaline rush and a stern reminder not to fuck up in life, I would drive around Skid Row alone at around 2 AM. A few of my friends would join me for the same reason. Was I scared or nervous during these excursions? Yes, a little, but I never showed it to the poor souls that roamed in that environment. Rather, I would drive around with a visible frown on my face, partly to show my anger at these people for allowing themselves to live in such miserable conditions and partly because I was pissed off at society for allowing this to happen. After I leave the area, I would feel guilt for not having been born in poverty or shitty living conditions like those people(albeit, I have suffered abuse from my father in my youth nonetheless), and then feel immense gratitude for it. It's an emotional rollercoaster that I can't really figure out why I've gone on in the first place.

Back in my younger days, if I wanted a cheap adrenaline rush and a stern reminder not to fuck up in life, I would drive around Skid Row alone at around 2 AM. A few of my friends would join me for the same reason. Was I scared or nervous during these excursions? Yes, a little, but I never showed it to the poor souls that roamed in that environment. Rather, I would drive around with a visible frown on my face, partly to show my anger at these people for allowing themselves to live in such miserable conditions and partly because I was pissed off at society for allowing this to happen. After I leave the area, I would feel guilt for not having been born in poverty or shitty living conditions like those people(albeit, I have suffered abuse from my father in my youth nonetheless), and then feel immense gratitude for it. It's an emotional rollercoaster that I can't really figure out why I've gone on in the first place.
It was a rush man, like you were in a zombie apocalypse

There was a doc on Netflix about the homeless in Los Angeles. I think it was called Bums In Tents. Actually that was the one on Fox News. It was a companion piece to - Shitting On Sidewalks, What Liberals Get Up To When You're Not Watching.

This made me laugh.

Who is this guy?
1k59.png

hqdefault.jpg

That dude hired a pedo to work on his shows too, didn't he quit recently?

Was forced to quit because everyone knows what he was doing with the kids a thing nickeloen. After weinstejn this guy was pushed out. So much harder for this creep to get in trouble, bc the parents were well aware and culpable in pimping their kids out for millions.

I have a buddy who travels all over the world and he told me that LA is the only place he's ever felt unsafe in his car. Which was kinda funny to me.
Pussy

I used to live in The Valley. I always thought it was funny how you can be on one side of a street in LA and it's like tea and crumpets. As soon as you cross to the other side of the street, it looks like the Star Wars cantina.

All in all though, LA isn't near as bad as a lot of other big cities.

I used to live in The Valley. I always thought it was funny how you can be on one side of a street in LA and it's like tea and crumpets. As soon as you cross to the other side of the street, it looks like the Star Wars cantina.

All in all though, LA isn't near as bad as a lot of other big cities.

when I used to go to LA daily for work you could go to lil tokyo 10 minutes away or 5 minutes away and its clean, then Chinatown its filthy, back in the 90s I kid you not when I was young my mom would take me to DTLa to go shopping for clothes we were poor but I remember they had some Mexicans selling food on the sidewalk they were actually roasting a pig lol

Im surprised the cops didnt care. it always smelled like piss in that area, because they would piss on the sides of the buildings in the alleys

It's Dan 'the hymen divider' Schneider.

And the children are every single kid who ever was a star on Nicelodeon

You talking about Dan "Sees her feet and beats his meat" Schneider? The guy who allegedly paid an underaged girl a 100 bucks to tickle her feet?

Seriously, his shows suck ass, and I feel sorry for the millennials who grew up watching them. I'll take Ren and Stimpy and Rocko's Modern Life over that fugly iCarly chick and Drake and Josh any time of the day.

when I used to go to LA daily for work you could go to lil tokyo 10 minutes away or 5 minutes away and its clean, then Chinatown its filthy, back in the 90s I kid you not when I was young my mom would take me to DTLa to go shopping for clothes we were poor but I remember they had some Mexicans selling food on the sidewalk they were actually roasting a pig lol

Im surprised the cops didnt care. it always smelled like piss in that area, because they would piss on the sides of the buildings in the alleys

Chinatown's still a shit hole. The Chinese restaurants are still named after major networks (ABC, CBS) and they all suck ass, despite ironically being in a place named CHINATOWN. You'd think the main Chinatown of a major city like Los Angeles would be renowned for having the best Chinese restaurants in the region, but no, you would have to go a little bit east towards Whittier to experience that.

The only reason I go to Chinatown these days is to get a French Dip at Phillipes.

Chinatown's still a shit hole. The Chinese restaurants are still named after major networks (ABC, CBS) and they all suck ass, despite ironically being in a place named CHINATOWN. You'd think the main Chinatown of a major city like Los Angeles would be renowned for having the best Chinese restaurants in the region, but no, you would have to go a little bit east towards Whittier to experience that.

The only reason I go to Chinatown these days is to get a French Dip at Phillipes.

I love Philippe The Original and also Coles french dip in DTLA

yup chinatown is a shit hole you see how much trash and gum is on the streets, then you go down the stree to lil tokyo its night and day the Chinatown streets are dirty while the Japanese are so clean.

The Chinese there are rude too lol they barely speak English and fuck up your order,I remember this old Chinese lady dropped my food on the ground and just put it back in the deep fryer for 15 seconds and then back in the bag. She refused to give me a refund I saw it too and told her she threw the food at me and was saying NO NO NO NO over and over mad. The Chinese guy working there was giving me my money back and shed yelled at him and took the money and refused to give it to me. It took several minutes until they finally gave me a refund.

If my mom or aunts were there all hell would break loose you dont play with black Jamaican women.

I love Philippe The Original and also Coles french dip in DTLA

yup chinatown is a shit hole you see how much trash and gum is on the streets, then you go down the stree to lil tokyo its night and day the Chinatown streets are dirty while the Japanese are so clean.

The Chinese there are rude too lol they barely speak English and fuck up your order,I remember this old Chinese lady dropped my food on the ground and just put it back in the deep fryer for 15 seconds and then back in the bag. She refused to give me a refund I saw it too and told her she threw the food at me and was saying NO NO NO NO over and over mad. The Chinese guy working there was giving me my money back and shed yelled at him and took the money and refused to give it to me. It took several minutes until they finally gave me a refund.

If my mom or aunts were there all hell would break loose you dont play with black Jamaican women.

I'm an ethnic Korean. And I have no shame in saying that I prefer the cleanliness and culture of Little Tokyo and Japantown in Sawtelle over that of Chinatown and Koreatown. Japanese Americans are well assimilated in the US so I get along with them a lot better than the immigrants that barely speak English. The Taiwanese areas aren't bad either.

I'm an ethnic Korean. And I have no shame in saying that I prefer the cleanliness and culture of Little Tokyo and Japantown in Sawtelle over that of Chinatown and Koreatown. Japanese Americans are well assimilated in the US so I get along with them a lot better than the immigrants that barely speak English. The Taiwanese areas aren't bad either.
I only eat korean and japanese now, the chinese especially the immigrants cant be trusted, there was one chinese food joint back in oakland where they caught them use all purpose grease from autozone.

Koreatown is strange because its mostly crowded with mexican immigrants, but you will see some celebs once in a while eating at the korean bbq joints there. The place is filthy though but its not the koreans fault.

Lil tokyo is so clean man, i love eating there, they got spicey udon that i love espeically in the winter you feel like its killing any possible sour throat.

Whittier had some good chinese food and exhaust shops back in the mid 00s.
For some good chinese and asian places they got some in montebello and Alhambra

Back