PWD 1059: An August With No Summerslam

Who is the best between these five? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In brighter news, they announced the line up to this years Hip Hop Holiday Jam and I am digging it
Last years concert was where I met that dude that did 21 years in prison and then got out and married his lawyer and I also got offered a job working with troubled youth, cant wait to see what kind of adventures this year brings

View attachment 936995
Needs Coolio and Montel Jordan.

In brighter news, they announced the line up to this years Hip Hop Holiday Jam and I am digging it
Last years concert was where I met that dude that did 21 years in prison and then got out and married his lawyer and I also got offered a job working with troubled youth, cant wait to see what kind of adventures this year brings

View attachment 936995
Is it all of Bone Thugs or is Bizzy being Biz again?

MHGaMGk.jpg

Did they?

Who hasn't she?

View attachment 936995

I thought Warren G was dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back