• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Locked PWD 1059: An August With No Summerslam

Who is the best between these five? (Work rate, look, drawing power, size, promos, etc....)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her a lot, Roll. Ya smell me?
Did you see where she got worked into a shoot at that con and announced that Punisher with Bernthal is coming back and she wants to be in it, then she had to come back on her twitter the next day saying that a fan had told her that at her signing and she thought it was true <Lmaoo>

Did you see where she got worked into a shoot at that con and announced that Punisher with Bernthal is coming back and she wants to be in it, then she had to come back on her twitter the next day saying that a fan had told her that at her signing and she thought it was true <Lmaoo>

Lol I did not. I think Punisher was better as a side character in the Daredevil show. I didn't really care for the last season of Punisher TBH

Lol I did not. I think Punisher was better as a side character in the Daredevil show. I didn't really care for the last season of Punisher TBH
Yeah he does kind of work better when he can just enter like a force of nature, fuck shit up for 5 minutes and then leave.

@Rex the Alchemist this is very important so i hope u r around.

have u tried the new coke dreamworld yet? it is supposedly dream flavored.

please let me know if u have tried it or not (and if so was it any good) expeditiously.

@Rex the Alchemist this is very important so i hope u r around.

have u tried the new coke dreamworld yet? it is supposedly dream flavored.

please let me know if u have tried it or not (and if so was it any good) expeditiously.

I have not, Moom. But I will be on the lookout. I'll let you know if it really taste like dreams - Rex the Dreamer of the Endless.

giphy.gif

She was good in Kids and He Got Game
I member a long time ago there was a push to turn her into a sex symbol and Im glad it failed, talk about over pushed
i think maybe that was around the time she was in Alexander and let the puppies breathe.

She was good in Kids and He Got Game
I member a long time ago there was a push to turn her into a sex symbol and Im glad it failed, talk about over pushed
He Got Game is one of my favorite basketball movies. Crazy underrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back