Caraway says tuf exposed rousey

If you didn't notice, every single prank they showed on the show until the final sock part wasn't toward Ronda, it was toward her friend (and coach). Even the "Edmund-Rousey love child" picture, Rousey appeared to be upset primarily in defense of Edmund.

Rousey is extremely protective of her friends and family. I've heard her mention many times that when she's fighting, she's always motivated by the idea that she's the only thing standing between her little sister and the other person in the cage. I know of only a small handful of people that take things that personal and defend their friends that fiercely, and they are the most incredible people you would ever hope to meet in your life.

Yes, pulling a prank is considered immature, regardless of the coach who performs it. As much as a middle finger. Making fun of someone's looks by plastering a photoshopped picture of them all over the facility is just as immature is giving Tate the finger to her face.

And yes, you've said repeatedly Ronda should be able to handle a prank "like an adult", a concept so flabbergastingly stupid only a teenager could have typed it, since "adult" and "prank" are never used in the same sentence. If Ronda should be able to handle a prank, Tate can handle a finger.

And you don't think Miesha handled the finger with grace and aplomb? Figures.

your opinion is fucking retarded.

my respect points just went up. i'm calling it like i see it without sugar coating anything.:cool:

Nice! LMAO In the world of some of these Rousey WK's, dubs are actually badges of respect (anyone else notice a correlation there?). Once you reach maximum respect points, you win sherdog and your account gets retired (read: banned). :icon_lol:

I didn't call you a name. For someone who was just lecturing another poster on reading comprehension you don't seem to practice it. A lie isn't just a "non truth", its deliberately saying something is true with the knowledge that it actually isn't. Josh Ford was there.
Plus Hall didn't say nothing happened. he said he didn't see anything. Probably because he didn't want to get dragged into it or look like a snitch.

And that's even if it was him. The guy wasn't positive if Hall was the other fighter there.

So either Cat and her nutritionist made up a story for no reason about a fighter's boyfriend. Or the guy that just months earlier said he would knock Rhonda's teeth out bumped a woman on purpose that was about to fight Meisha. Cat and her trainer had no reason to lie, Caraway did. I know which seems more believable to me.

I can't stand Ronda, and TUF is the reason why.

You really got weigh that against 42 days of filming with someone she hates who was trying to egg her on.

I'm not defending it. But there probably isn't 10 minutes worth of stuff in 6 weeks. If she regularly acted like that or acted like that to most people it would be different. If you were being filmed for 6 weeks opposite someone you hated and was trying their best to push your buttons, would your responses be that much better? And if so, would the reason be you know you are on camera?

That's why I question her self-control. But some spattered incidents over that long of a time under those circumstances doesn't mean much to me. But to each their own

You really got weigh that against 42 days of filming with someone she hates who was trying to egg her on.

I'm not defending it. But there probably isn't 10 minutes worth of stuff in 6 weeks. If she regularly acted like that or acted like that to most people it would be different. If you were being filmed for 6 weeks opposite someone you hated and was trying their best to push your buttons, would your responses be that much better? And if so, would the reason be you know you are on camera?

That's why I question her self-control. But some spattered incidents over that long of a time under those circumstances doesn't mean much to me. But to each their own

Sure, you could say that they were just catching her at her worst moments and that she's really great the rest of the time. There's also the argument that even a tiny amount of poison in otherwise healthy food is deadly. All I need to see is someone acting like Ronda did at times for half a minute and I can feel justified in not liking them. Unfortunately, I've been disgusted with her on a couple of occasions outside of TUF in a sort of unedited format, as well, although it did relate to Miesha/Caraway. I also question her sportsmanship due to some of her Olympic experience recountings that were presented in a similar format. But yeah, to each their own.

Plus Hall didn't say nothing happened. he said he didn't see anything. Probably because he didn't want to get dragged into it or look like a snitch.

And that's even if it was him. The guy wasn't positive if Hall was the other fighter there.

So either Cat and her nutritionist made up a story for no reason about a fighter's boyfriend. Or the guy that just months earlier said he would knock Rhonda's teeth out bumped a woman on purpose that was about to fight Meisha. Cat and her trainer had no reason to lie, Caraway did. I know which seems more believable to me.

Did he "bump" her now or did he still actually elbow her straight upside the head just prior to her pivotal first fight in the UFC in front of her significant other and camp and none of them said shit to any of the officials or authorities? Let's get the story straight...

He said he would knock Ronda's teeth out if they fought in the UFC to a fan after Ronda said she'd easily beat him and her fans were down his throat about it. He also said he'd break her arm if they fought in the UFC. Has he tried any flying arm bars on Cat or any of Miesha's other opponents of late? Anyway, they weren't fighting in or out of the UFC so I think it's safe to leave that comments out of the equation.

Thats the whole thing.......it makes no sense that she hates Meisha so much. And the weird thing is it seems she really hates her. Alot of fighters claim to hate each other to build up a fight. But with her it seems she's emotionally so involved with Meisha like Meisha beat up her mum or something. She just come across a bit nutty

Her getup says I smear blood and feces on walls.

Now she's stealing Roddy Piper's jacket too?

She came off a bit weird in that interview. I think the attire had a lot to do with it, but the thing that freaked me out was when she said they have to rather die than miss weight. I know she doesn't mean that people should die, but she actually thinks that maybE?

better to die?

Holy shit.

I tap.

Sure, you could say that they were just catching her at her worst moments and that she's really great the rest of the time. There's also the argument that even a tiny amount of poison in otherwise healthy food is deadly. All I need to see is someone acting like Ronda did at times for half a minute and I can feel justified in not liking them. Unfortunately, I've been disgusted with her on a couple of occasions outside of TUF in a sort of unedited format, as well, although it did relate to Miesha/Caraway. I also question her sportsmanship due to some of her Olympic experience recountings that were presented in a similar format. But yeah, to each their own.

Your perspective is more what I would expect. I can see it reenforcing what you already didn't like about her

But I guess I'm just surprised people see this as some new revelation. I mean, her and Meisha went at each other the same way before the first fight. Except second go-around Meisha is being more subtle. But Rhonda being prone to over-reacting when it involves someone she doesn't like and also sticking up for friends is something that didn't surprise me/ I'd like to see her get a better hold on it just for her own rep but it didn't change much for me

Did he "bump" her now or did he still actually elbow her straight upside the head just prior to her pivotal first fight in the UFC in front of her significant other and camp and none of them said shit to any of the officials or authorities? Let's get the story straight...

He said he would knock Ronda's teeth out if they fought in the UFC to a fan after Ronda said she'd easily beat him and her fans were down his throat about it. He also said he'd break her arm if they fought in the UFC. Has he tried any flying arm bars on Cat or any of Miesha's other opponents of late? Anyway, they weren't fighting in or out of the UFC so I think it's safe to leave that comments out of the equation.
I think it shows when it comes to defending Meisha, Caraway is prone to being aggressive towards women. The exchange started because he got all worked up defending Meisha which led to ousey saying she could take him in a fight which led to him saying what he said. But he strikes me as a guy that wouldn't have little problem laying hands on a woman if it was in defense of Meisha. Maybe not hitting them but who knows? But I could envision him pushing a woman without her first making contact. But I mean i could be wrong. It is just the vibe I get off him with the edge to his words even when its about a woman and these stories seem to confirm it.

And I saw bump simply because i think he bumped her with his elbow as he walked by. Or used his elbow to bump her. I mean yeah someone could technically say he elbowed her but its kind of misleading as far as what people think an elbow to the head is. The story is he stuck out his elbow while walking by to make contact with her head. I dunno, saying he elbowed her in the head seems slightly dishonest to me so I don't want to exaggerate it.

Thats the whole thing.......it makes no sense that she hates Meisha so much. And the weird thing is it seems she really hates her. Alot of fighters claim to hate each other to build up a fight. But with her it seems she's emotionally so involved with Meisha like Meisha beat up her mum or something. She just come across a bit nutty

I agree there. I think they are both nuts when it comes to that. I mean Meisha thinks Rousey talked her way into their first fight and pretty much took a spotlight that could have been hers. And I'd assume Rhonda just hates her over the comments said. No matter how someone slices it, it is just petty jealously and pettiness from both of them. No real tangible reason to hate another human being IMO

I think it shows when it comes to defending Meisha, Caraway is prone to being aggressive towards women. The exchange started because he got all worked up defending Meisha which led to ousey saying she could take him in a fight which led to him saying what he said. But he strikes me as a guy that wouldn't have little problem laying hands on a woman if it was in defense of Meisha. Maybe not hitting them but who knows? But I could envision him pushing a woman without her first making contact. But I mean i could be wrong. It is just the vibe I get off him with the edge to his words even when its about a woman and these stories seem to confirm it.

And I saw bump simply because i think he bumped her with his elbow as he walked by. Or used his elbow to bump her. I mean yeah someone could technically say he elbowed her but its kind of misleading as far as what people think an elbow to the head is. The story is he stuck out his elbow while walking by to make contact with her head. I dunno, saying he elbowed her in the head seems slightly dishonest to me so I don't want to exaggerate it.

I think a bump, either intentional or unintentional is probably more likely than an actual elbow strike, as well. People aren't presenting it that way at all, though. If he did anything, I don't think it makes sense to imagine it to be even as serious as a shoulder check or something like that much less this perception where it's Caraway battering a woman or something. It was in public, after all. Seriously, I doubt it was that serious if it was anything to talk about at all.

I don't remember Bryan saying anything that called for Rousey to make her claim she could fight both Caraway and Miesha on the same day and beat them both...

Tsk tsk, Mr. Tate is not doing Miesha's arm any favor.

I think a bump, either intentional or unintentional is probably more likely than an actual elbow strike, as well. People aren't presenting it that way at all, though. If he did anything, I don't think it makes sense to imagine it to be even as serious as a shoulder check or something like that much less this perception where it's Caraway battering a woman or something. It was in public, after all. Seriously, I doubt it was that serious if it was anything to talk about at all.

I don't remember Bryan saying anything that called for Rousey to make her claim she could fight both Caraway and Miesha on the same day and beat them both...
The public thing is why I am more suspicious of him though. I mean if he is willing to try that in public with people all around, what might he do if nobody was around?

And Twitter, you have time to think before you post, It is much easier to blurt something stupid out than to type it and he knew this was going world-wide and apparently no part of him was like "hmm, even if you think it, you probably shouldn't say you would bust her teeth out"

To me, it just seems to show this is a guy that doesn't see anything wrong with that kind of aggression, even in talk or bumping a woman, and people after seem to have to explain to him why it looks bad. The twitter thing by itself though, I would be more inclined to just chalk it up to bad judgement spur of the moment. But going out of his way to use his elbow to bump a woman's head? I don't know, maybe it is being blown too far out of proportion. Just guys laying laying hands on women is a real sore spot with me. But screw it, not like I even know the dude. No point in spending too much time trying to figure out what may or may not be.

I dont believe Caraway did anything to cat personally. The whole story sounds bogus

The public thing is why I am more suspicious of him though. I mean if he is willing to try that in public with people all around, what might he do if nobody was around?

And Twitter, you have time to think before you post, It is much easier to blurt something stupid out than to type it and he knew this was going world-wide and apparently no part of him was like "hmm, even if you think it, you probably shouldn't say you would bust her teeth out"

To me, it just seems to show this is a guy that doesn't see anything wrong with that kind of aggression, even in talk or bumping a woman, and people after seem to have to explain to him why it looks bad. The twitter thing by itself though, I would be more inclined to just chalk it up to bad judgement spur of the moment. But going out of his way to use his elbow to bump a woman's head? I don't know, maybe it is being blown too far out of proportion. Just guys laying laying hands on women is a real sore spot with me. But screw it, not like I even know the dude. No point in spending too much time trying to figure out what may or may not be.

A tweet about a fight you never suggested in the first place is not aggression. I don't know if he "went out of his way" to bump Cat or if it was unintentional or if it was more of a mutual contact or what it was. I don't buy that he aggressed her, though, in public, and that no one did a damn thing. But yeah, who knows what happened. I'm not ready to judge the guy on that since it isn't confirmed, really, and it doesn't fit in with my current perception of him at all.

A tweet about a fight you never suggested in the first place is not aggression. I don't know if he "went out of his way" to bump Cat or if it was unintentional or if it was more of a mutual contact or what it was. I don't buy that he aggressed her, though, in public, and that no one did a damn thing. But yeah, who knows what happened. I'm not ready to judge the guy on that since it isn't confirmed, really, and it doesn't fit in with my current perception of him at all.
This may sound weird but the reason I really don't like him was him taking Tate's advice to coast in the 3rd round. Guy was on a decent winning streak. Was finishing people. Had come on strong in the second round. And he takes that terrible advice and costs himself his win bonus, his streak..everything.

Stupid people bug me. Guys doing anything their woman says bug me. And I am no sexist. But a fighter shouldn't have to be told you don't coast in the 3rd round when the first round was close. Hell, go for KO or SUB of the night on top of it. But that is why I can see him doing weird stuff if Meisha is involved.

But at leeast on TUF I saw him helping fighters train and try to keep his cool at the bar and show support for people so I finally have some things to put in the 'pro' column. Before it seemed like anything I knew about him went in the 'con' section. But like we agree we don't really know what he is all about. And while my opinion of him is negative, I will admit that without proof on the other stuff the fair thing to do would be hold off any judgement on it. I don't think Cat lied but it may not have been intentional Two sides to every story I guess

Back