Andrea "KGB" Lee vs. Jessica-Rose Clark ("Jessy Jess") at UFC Milwaukee, December 15, 2018

Who wins?

• Total voters
EXCLUSIVE | Jessica-Rose Clark and the genuine path to revitalization in MMA
By Drake Riggs
November 26, 2018
https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/ufc...nd-the-genuine-path-to-revitalization-in-mma/

“I KIND OF WANT TO DO A BIT OF BOTH [WHEN IT COMES TO PUTTING WINNING OR ENTERTAINMENT FIRST]. I KNOW HOW JUST MEAN AND GRITTY I CAN BE AND THAT’S WHAT I WANT IS I WANT A REALLY MEAN, GRITTY, SCRAPPY FIGHT, YOU KNOW?

LIKE THE LAST FIGHT WASN’T ENTERTAINING IT WAS JUST A POINT SPARRING MATCH. NO ONE WANTS TO WATCH THAT SH*T. LUCKY JESSICA AND I ARE PRETTY BECAUSE PEOPLE KINDA WANTED TO WATCH IT BECAUSE WE’RE BOTH HALF DECENT LOOKING, YOU KNOW. *LAUGHS* BUT THAT’S THE ONLY SAVING GRACE. SO, YEAH I WANT TO WIN AND I WANT TO GET SOME OF MY AGGRESSIVENESS BACK AND JUST BE MEAN AND GRITTY AND HAVE PEOPLE GOING LIKE, ‘HOLY SH*T. JESS IS REALLY NASTY,'”
There ya go folks. Even women fighters understand no one wants to watch this crap for talent.

There ya go folks. Even women fighters understand no one wants to watch this crap for talent.
She only acknowledged that her last fight wasn't a good fight... and because of boring strategy/tactics, not anything to do with talent. You think male fights are never mere point sparring matches? Severe reading comprehension fail on your part.

She only acknowledged that her last fight wasn't a good fight... and because of boring strategy/tactics, not anything to do with talent. You think male fights are never mere point sparring matches? Severe reading comprehension fail on your part.
She clearly states her last fight sucked and no one wants to watch that. So, now she wants to bring back that gritty fighting technique, and luckily both of them are attractive. So now people should tune in. Have you ever watched her fight and said, "Boy she's a really gritty fighter"?

She clearly states her last fight sucked and no one wants to watch that. So, now she wants to bring back that gritty fighting technique, and luckily both of them are attractive.
Good job! I was sure you could do better with the reading comprehension! Now, do you notice the difference between that and what you originally posted?

The majority of posts here are from you and the others are bashing WMMA . Sad

The majority of posts here are from you and the others are bashing WMMA . Sad
Congratulations on getting a grand total of one vote in the 2018 Heavies Awards: Breakthrough Poster of the Year Poll !
I'm sure you'd have gotten more votes if they had narrowed the category down to Breakthrough Troll of the Year !
:D

Congratulations on getting a total of one vote in the 2018 Heavies Awards: Breakthrough Poster of the Year Poll !
I'm sure you'd have gotten more votes if they had narrowed the category down to Breakthrough Troll of the Year !
:D
At least im not a male feminist go watch Jessica Eye vs Katlyn Chookagian to get a little bit excited.

Is kgb the gal who defended her Nazi boyfriend then cried foul when he went postal on her?

Worth noting:
Andrea Lee's fight with Veronica Macedo at UFC Fight Night 129 was a Fight Of The Night award winner.

Back