As a hater... have you ever felt bad for the guy you were rooting against?

I kind grew to like Mir and feel sorry for him by the end

Ronda had it coming for being the biggest POS on earth. Cant rewatch this enough:

I'm curious what made Rhonda the biggest piece of shit on earth? She was sassy or a dominant champion or drummed up the fights by talking shit?

What part of what she did makes her deserve that title? I'm honestly curious?

I've always rooted against Bisping but after hearing how fucked up his eye is I feel really bad for the guy. No one deserves to lose their vision.

I'm an Overeem hater, but I still feel for bad for him when he gets rekt like he did against Blaydes.

Ditto the Weidman pick ts just not the same sentiments. Sounds like the guy rents a studio in your head.

Benson Henderson. Never hated him, but found the guy annoying. I got triggered by the toothpick thing, yeah I'm petty I guess. Seeing RDA knee him into Bolivian was neat.

9LcC.gif

lbJROs0.gif

Johnny Hendricks, couldn't stand him but over the years I've come to see him who's having a nervous breakdown right in front of our very eyes. He's had an awful run of luck.

Im not really a hater,but i can emphathize when the guy im rooting against loses a high stakes battle. Esp if it means he hit the career crossroad.

I dont think too many people rooted for josh koschek in this fight,but i felt for the guy when GSP hit him with the brutal truth.

I'm curious what made Rhonda the biggest piece of shit on earth? She was sassy or a dominant champion or drummed up the fights by talking shit?

What part of what she did makes her deserve that title? I'm honestly curious?
Ronda was a total bitch... and I hate to use that term.

Frontrunner, cocky, disrespectful, arrogant, weak minded... everything you should NOT be as a sportman. And pretty sure she was in all kind of steroid because she looked like a dude.

Benson Henderson for sure. At first it was like cool he got finished and lost his belt then it was like fuck man I hope you put it back together soon miss prime Bendo now lol

Back