Media Best angle - definitive proof.

I legit don't understand the controversy here. Everyone saw it, even Herb regrets having stopped the fight. Are all these posts indicative of how many trolls sherdog has?

I legit don't understand the controversy here. Everyone saw it, even Herb regrets having stopped the fight. Are all these posts indicative of how many trolls sherdog has?

DF9E51E5-DC76-4576-8616-31943C31A77F.png

Slightly more than half of Sherdoggers are trolls - Confirmed.

It was an early stoppage but I had no reason to think the fight wouldn’t have been more of the same. Askren weathered the early storm and was taking over. Dean just shortened the inevitable

He was definetly not out. Lawler was fucking Askgren up bad, askgren was saved by retarded Herb Dean.

He was definetly not out. Lawler was fucking Askgren up bad, askgren was saved by retarded Herb Dean.

I won’t go so far as to say Herb saved Ben, we don’t know what would have happened.

All I know for sure is another incredible fight was ruined by a ref and I’m getting fu**ing tired of it.

Personally, there's NO one to blame but Lawler himself. Who the fuck just drops there arm like that whilst in a sub??? Makes no sense, clearly he was drained of something, even if it was for just a moment. So herb reacted on a sign, and to be fair, herb should have waited a bit, not jump in straight away.

Also, nice of TS to cut out the arm going limp bit, nice fair assessment for the unbiased eyes to see.

It was a crossface, not a choke. Painful? Yes. but Robbie wasn't going out. And, they would start the 2nd round standing up. That was just Askren holding on for dear life and getting a very fortunate call from the ref.

Jarl

Have watched so many times now- neither man's fault (Askren getting "the business" but not his fault).
Agreed- early stoppage. No one knows what happens after that (if continued)and once again- it's unfortunate.

... even if it was for just a moment. So herb reacted on a sign, and to be fair, herb should have waited a bit, not jump in straight away...

Exactly, Herb reacted on a sign(not a definitive indicator) that Robbie was out. How did Herb react? He picked up Robbie’s already moving hand to which Robbie responded to by moving it some more and giving a thumbs up to which Herb responded to by stopping the fight. Derp.

...Also, nice of TS to cut out the arm going limp bit...

We ALL saw that part, I’m showing you the part people didn’t see to better equip you with information to best determine what really happened. Derpity Derp.

... nice fair assessment for the unbiased eyes to see.

Derpity Derpy Derp.

“Gif starts after it went limp”

Sherdog

“If it went limp then why is it moving and giving a thumbs up to Herb Dean?”

common sense

“He was out”

Sherdog

You really cannot make this stuff up. Delusion at its finest.

His “limp” arm was never truly limp. Herb moved it and Robbie gave the thumbs up and put it back in its original position.

Robbie had more in him after the fight was called compared to Askren.

Also, if he went "out", you'd expect his hips to buckle too. Sure. Askren was holding him up, but you'd clearly see his hips drop.

Herb fucked up. Everyone knows you supposed to drop the arm 3 times to test if they're out. Hulk Hogan was always limp till the third attempt brother

I'm not all that versed on submissions technicalities but if the bulldog choke isn't a blood choke, why is Herb checking to see if he's conscious? Shouldn't he just be looking for a tap there? When/why would a fighter go out in that position?

Back