Democrats No Longer Pretending To Support Borders

Democrats can’t do anything right.

You say that like Democrats can pass anything if they wanted to. Do you know how government functions?

Republicans control both houses and the supreme court and the Presidency, but they still can't get anything done. Sad!

It's good entertainment watching them run around like a headless chicken.
That and cannibalizing themselves.

Definitely, but they are getting a little scary.
Come next election Democrats like BLM, LGBTQ, antifa, muslims and illegals will be making a lot of noise.

Hopefully the country sees what the Democrats have become and run to the Republicans.

You say that like Democrats can pass anything if they wanted to. Do you know how government functions?

Republicans control both houses and the supreme court and the Presidency, but they still can't get anything done. Sad!

Because some judge is Hawaii knows what's best.

President wants a travel ban, citizens want one , but the Hawaiian judge says no, you gonna get more refugees.

GOP is a mess but somehow DNC manages to outdo them each and every time.

This bill died due to lack of support in their own party....by Hispanic members. LOL.

Definitely, but they are getting a little scary.
Come next election Democrats like BLM, LGBTQ, antifa, muslims and illegals will be making a lot of noise.

Hopefully the country sees what the Democrats have become and run to the Republicans.
Those gloryhole faced punks will never come up to my neck of the woods and pull their monkeyshines, this isn't a liberal safe space like Berkeley or Portland. I'm not the least bit concerned about them.

“It fails to address Trumps underlying cruel immigration policies”

Fuck them

It’ll be interesting to watch the democrats evolving stance on this. My guess is that the CHC received some hard pressure from party leadership. That said, I don’t know that it’ll be enough to hold back the groundswell. My guess is that any establishment opposition to the ICE abolition movement is similar to democrat opposition to gay marriage circa 2013.

GOP is a mess but somehow DNC manages to outdo them each and every time.

This bill died due to lack of support in their own party....by Hispanic members. LOL.

Even if it got that far... it would never make it to the floor when the Republicans control the house and the agenda.

Because some judge is Hawaii knows what's best.

President wants a travel ban, citizens want one , but the Hawaiian judge says no, you gonna get more refugees.

That had nothing to do with congress, you're an imbecile.

“It fails to address Trumps underlying cruel immigration policies”

Fuck them
haha, "Trumps" policies.
Hey, dems, your reps think you all are a bunch of low information clowns. They know that it isn't Trump's policy, but they are counting on their base being just that dumb.
Love it.

haha, "Trumps" policies.
Hey, dems, your reps think you all are a bunch of low information clowns. They know that it isn't Trump's policy, but they are counting on their base being just that dumb.
Love it.

You're the one being dumb, friend.

It is absolutely Trump's policy.

Obama and Bush both declined to separate families how Trump has been. It was an expressed tactic by Trump's administration to deter asylum seekers.

You're the one being dumb, friend.

It is absolutely Trump's policy.

Obama and Bush both declined to separate families how Trump has been. It was an expressed tactic by Trump's administration to deter asylum seekers.
It wasn't Trumps policy.
He was enforcing Clinton's policy.

Asylum seekers are supposed to go to the designated points of entry.
Everybody else should be considered border jumpers, which is illegal.

Those gloryhole faced punks will never come up to my neck of the woods and pull their monkeyshines, this isn't a liberal safe space like Berkeley or Portland. I'm not the least bit concerned about them.

Don't worry. There is still Right wingers in P town.

Back