Media Helwani claims that the three fights Leon was offered for UFC 300 were against Khamzat, Islam and Shavkat

Wow.

You had to KNOW Belal was not one of the three. He would jump on that shit like right fucking now. Two of these guys literally went public with not training/fighting during Ramadan.

What does a person even say about this bullshit?

Shavkat is injured i think, and so is Islam

Three Muslims who won't fight during Ramadan, and Khamzat can't even get into the US anymore.

Belal is willing to fight during Ramadan. He fought Luque during Ramadan.

also 300 is a few days after not during it

<Y2JSmirk> Probably shouldn't even bother to ask a guy whose last name is Muhammed.
Except Belal fought two times during Ramadan, against Luque in 2022 and against Jordan Mein in 2017

Last edited:
Well at least Belal can't say they are dissing him because he is Muslim. Pretty crazy that the UFC believes Shavkat is a bigger draw with Casuals. Belal should really make sure he is getting paid or he should go the Cory Anderson route and ask for his release and get paid in PF-ellator.

he already fought during Ramadan and on top of that 300 is after Ramadan

Yeah he can't say it's because he's Muslim it's becoming pretty clear it's rather because he's Palestinian

Legit question, swear to god -

Do we think that Islam, Shavkat and Khamzat are pro-Israel?

Or just that they would be less inclined to say something, because they don't carry the flag and haven't raised their opinion before?

I could buy that for Shavkat and maybe Islam, but I don't see Khamzat being very controllable in his post fight interviews.

Arabs have always been more vocal than Caucasus or central Asian Muslims about the issue. Their country literally fought wars for it.

Now Palestinians themselves it's a degree above.

Of course the issue is that he's Palestinian and Ari Emmanuel does not want him near the belt it's as clear as the sky is blue

He's American. His parents are Palestinian.
Look, we knew they cut the Islam interview where he said pro-palestinan stuff on their social media. We know they specifically banned fighters from coming out with the Palestinan flag that event.

Given this, they it seems we have every reason to believe they would not want to risk having a palestinan champion who would bring up the talking point as often as he could.
They banned all flags after the Ukraine/Russia War.... nothing to do with Palestine/Israel at all....

If what you say is true, they could just buy out his contract and send him packing and be done with the Palestinian. I doubt the jew Ari knows Belal even exists.

And if it were true, Belal would almost certainly be mentioning it in interviews he does

Ugh, why couldn't Khamzat or Shavkat get their shit together and do it.

The other thing to remember is UFC is now owned by TKO, and whose CEO is Ari Emanuel. Ari Emanuel is a staunch supporter of Israel and his father also was a part of the terrorist group Irgun.

Belal isn't like the other Muslim fighters on the roster. He's an American so English is his first language and unlike those other guys, he can express himself well on the mic in English. No one knows wtf Khamzat was saying in his last fight, even though he was meaning well. Same with Islam. Same with Shavkat. I think pre-TKO, Dana would have given him the shot. I'm not a fan of Dana White, but he's pretty fair generally, outside of his favorites like Conor and Rhonda. But I dont think it's in Dana's hands anymore.

Exactly that. But you know talking about this issue is a big elephant in the room and we must act like it's not Ari Emmanuel who runs the show and his father wasn't a terrorist. Because consequences if you do so.. Forbidden subject

The other thing to remember is UFC is now owned by TKO, and whose CEO is Ari Emanuel. Ari Emanuel is a staunch supporter of Israel and his father also was a part of the terrorist group Irgun.

Belal isn't like the other Muslim fighters on the roster. He's an American so English is his first language and unlike those other guys, he can express himself well on the mic in English. No one knows wtf Khamzat was saying in his last fight, even though he was meaning well. Same with Islam. Same with Shavkat. I think pre-TKO, Dana would have given him the shot. I'm not a fan of Dana White, but he's pretty fair generally, outside of his favorites like Conor and Rhonda. But I dont think it's in Dana's hands anymore.
irgun? lol. Such a corrupt organisation

khamzat still has visa issues. he wouldnt have been able to fight in april regardless of ramadan. gonna call bullshit on this list.
The United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control in December 2020 placed travel restrictions on anyone affiliated with the Akhmat MMA fight club. ever since the they did this khamzat has had visa issues. as of oct 2023 he still has a visa issue. the UFC just wouldnt offer someone who cant enter the US a championship fight in vegas. its just not gonna happen. they dont even have those strings to pull to make it happen. as long as Kadyrov keeps picking up khamzat in his private jet after every fight in UAE or dubai, he isnt getting a visa. those other names? sure i can see those 2 being offered the fight. but with khamzat on the list i find it to be not beleivable.
So you weren't around when Mairbek Taisumov fought, I can see. Your points are all valid of course, but how should I put it... "Oh, sweet summer child" and all that, in case you honestly think the UFC never were into bribery or trying to solve things their own way. From what I hear he wasn't only an option for Leon, on top of that he was an option for DDP should he have accepted too. Did you miss the ESPN interview where Okamoto and Chimaev had a long talk? Chimaev confirmed in that one that Hunter Campbell has been on him to fight at 300, but due to getting sick Chim had to postpone any reply for later when returning to the gym.

Well at least Belal can't say they are dissing him because he is Muslim. Pretty crazy that the UFC believes Shavkat is a bigger draw with Casuals. Belal should really make sure he is getting paid or he should go the Cory Anderson route and ask for his release and get paid in PF-ellator.
Muhammad scares paying customers away ….boring in everything he does

So you weren't around when Mairbek Taisumov fought, I can see. Your points are all valid of course, but how should I put it... "Oh, sweet summer child" and all that, in case you honestly think the UFC never were into bribery or trying to solve things their own way. From what I hear he wasn't only an option for Leon, on top of that he was an option for DDP should he have accepted too. Did you miss the ESPN interview where Okamoto and Chimaev had a long talk? Chimaev confirmed in that one that Hunter Campbell has been on him to fight at 300, but due to getting sick Chim had to postpone any reply for later when returning to the gym.
yeah i seen the ESPN interview, chimaev does a lot of talking. its what he is good at talk. doesnt change the fact he still hasnt had his passport/visa stamped within the US since 2022. and as i said before even the UFC doesnt have the strings to pull to get him into the US, this isnt a movie. hunter campbell has been on him to fight at 300, but khamzat got sick...... yeah he is sick lets use that excuse......sure looked healthy posting on his social media yesterday.

khamzats coach 4 months ago said out of his own mouth he cant come to america....

In an interview with Chimaev’s coach released hours before his fight with Usman, it was confirmed that Khamzat is unable to travel freely because of his Russian passport and the ongoing war against Ukraine. There’s also the added wrinkle of Chimaev’s cozy relationship with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov. The United States government has heavy sanctions on Kadyrov and his associates thanks to a growing list of international war crimes.

“With this situation going on, the war, it’s hard for anyone to travel around the world with a Russian passport,” Chimaev’s coach, Alan Nascimento, told MMA Fighting. “Especially for a Chechen. I won’t go into details, but anyone who knows the story and is following what’s going on in the world knows that everybody is trying to corner Russia with sanctions. He’s living that.”

NO ONE is bribing anyone and risking everything for this one man who missed weight for his last WW fight and has yet to even headline a PPV to see if he is a draw. you must not be aware of the repurcussions of bribing state officials to allow an individual into the united states that has travel restrictions who is an associate of a known war criminal. the UFC works around it by having him fight in the middle east. even they know its out of their hands.
you will see every muslim UFC fighter who had ramadan off, attend UFC 300 in the seats in las vegas as it is 4 days past ramadan. except khamzat.

Ugh, why couldn't Khamzat or Shavkat get their shit together and do it.
There is zero reason for them to take a fight during Ramadan. They are popular fighters who people like you are begging to see fight. They don't have to do jack shit to be thrown into title contention. Meanwhile a guy like Belal accepts every fight, goes on a crazy winning streak, and still can't get a title shot.

I can't speak for casuals but Shavkat is undefeated and finishes every fight. William Albert Muhammad is... skinny DJ Khaled

I can't speak for casuals but Shavkat is undefeated and finishes every fight. William Albert Muhammad is... skinny DJ Khaled
Yeah I love Shavkat as a fighter but I can't imagine Leon vs Shav does better "Box Office" then Leon vs Belal. The UFC throwing possibilities out at Leon as UFC 300 Main Event options like Khamzat is sad IMO but at least he speaks english and is supposedly a star. I can even understand Islam (not that I advocate for superfights when guys have 1 title defense since Volk as a FW x 2 = 1 LW defense IMO) but he is a Dominant LW.

The UFC even proposing Shavkat over Belal when Belal is 100% available is so insulting to him. What are the UFC going to do if Belal does get his shot and he actually wins???

Ariel is retarded. Literally everyone with a brain knows Islam and Khamzat aren't getting into the United States anytime soon.

Dana said fuck Belal lmao

I think they don't want Belal being the main event at 300 and I can see why. Not the most entertaining fighter out there.

And imagine if something similar to what happened before between him and Leon happens and turns the main event into a NC, I think Dana got PTSD from that.

yeah i seen the ESPN interview, chimaev does a lot of talking. its what he is good at talk. doesnt change the fact he still hasnt had his passport/visa stamped within the US since 2022. and as i said before even the UFC doesnt have the strings to pull to get him into the US, this isnt a movie. hunter campbell has been on him to fight at 300, but khamzat got sick...... yeah he is sick lets use that excuse......sure looked healthy posting on his social media yesterday.

khamzats coach 4 months ago said out of his own mouth he cant come to america....

In an interview with Chimaev’s coach released hours before his fight with Usman, it was confirmed that Khamzat is unable to travel freely because of his Russian passport and the ongoing war against Ukraine. There’s also the added wrinkle of Chimaev’s cozy relationship with Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov. The United States government has heavy sanctions on Kadyrov and his associates thanks to a growing list of international war crimes.

“With this situation going on, the war, it’s hard for anyone to travel around the world with a Russian passport,” Chimaev’s coach, Alan Nascimento, told MMA Fighting. “Especially for a Chechen. I won’t go into details, but anyone who knows the story and is following what’s going on in the world knows that everybody is trying to corner Russia with sanctions. He’s living that.”
I don't understand what you're getting at here. Are you trying to make it into me not believing in any visa issues now? As if I have said that anywhere, it's quite the opposite tbh.

What I in fact said is that they (UFC) think they're able to solve the problem, with their business sense, and then just failed with their engagements. You can't seriously doubt that?
We have both Taisumov and Chimaev now, where they are either booking(!), or at least trying to book, fights in the US. Both fighters have gone through the same procedures in
changing represented country for this exact reason. Look into it if you think this is just bullshit, and have a bit more of an open mind going forth.

NO ONE is bribing anyone and risking everything for this one man who missed weight for his last WW fight and has yet to even headline a PPV to see if he is a draw. you must not be aware of the repurcussions of bribing state officials to allow an individual into the united states that has travel restrictions who is an associate of a known war criminal. the UFC works around it by having him fight in the middle east. even they know its out of their hands.
you will see every muslim UFC fighter who had ramadan off, attend UFC 300 in the seats in las vegas as it is 4 days past ramadan. except khamzat.
Keep denying the field of business and their ways that we are talking about here, lmao. You must know deep within that they in fact tried to make this main event happen. Knowing fully
well of his problems and that it has stopped the same fighter before, but people who have made it to the top of this industry won't change over night. They will try, and this time it failed.

Back