How to be as creepy as possible? Need some tips

Identify yourself as a Sherdogger.

This is primarily for everyday interactions with the general public e.g public transport.

This is a test to see how much a handsome guy can get away with.

First of all youre gonna need a handsome guy... then..

Start calling yourself a feminist. Grow a beard and gain 60lbs and take a bunch of selfies with your mouth wide open

Blow enough coke to get both nostrils bleeding, then walk around oblivious to the seepage and talk to random people about investment opportunities.

Eat an ice cream cone very slowly while really enjoying it. Make sure you have a little smile on your face while making eye contact with another man. When you are done put your sunglasses on and walk away pretending to be blind.

I like to wear a shirt that ends just below my zipper. Then I slide my testicles out of my zipper and when I am on mass transit I stand and hold onto the grab rail like I am doing a behind the back pull up. It lifts my shirt just enough to show my testicles that look like a pot belly poking out the bottom of a fat mans shirt.

compliment their feet and ask a lot of questions about their feet. That'll weird them out.

This is primarily for everyday interactions with the general public e.g public transport.

Tell people you think you're handsome

mirrors on your shoes

hand a business card with your cellphone number to a woman, ask her if she would be kind enough to take a selfie, while on the toilet, then send it to the number on the card.

Tell all woman ‘I can smell your cunt’

TeemingTotalApe-size_restricted.gif

After sitting in silence for a few min suddenly and loudly sing one or two lines of a popular song, then go silent again for a bit.

Make every breath audible. Breathe in silently then low groan/grill every exhale.

Wink and kissy face at children if your too shy to ask for their numbers in front of their parents.

Post results Sher bro.

Back