Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

• Total voters
Reported.

Is this pic better? My beautiful face is covered though.

2ex6eet.jpg

AB7823A2-3A8D-4842-A565-F42513908351.jpeg
Oh sherdog, never change. Not only is this thread incredibly ghey, it’s racist too.
Bunch of manlets with tiny peeners

Lol, no.
He looked half hamster, half boyband reject.

Imma just leave you with a couple of pictures of the actual most handsome man in the known universe

images-28.jpeg

2046.jpg

20120102112222142.jpg

hero-2002-5.jpg

But yeah, Keanu Reeves is up there, too. And Christopher Lee, Cary Grant, Gene Kelly, Yul Brynner, Muhammad Ali, Dolph Lundgren, Harrison Ford, Richard Gere, Denzel Washington. Handsome from the time they were born to their dying breaths.

Looking pretty ain't enough, gotta have charisma and embody the timeless masculine mystique too, to be truly handsome. Those pouty twinks and assorted powderpuffs posted throughout this thread are just 3 o'clock flowers who wilt in their 20's.

Lol, no.

Imma just leave you with a couple of pictures of the actual most handsome man in the known universe

View attachment 406719

View attachment 406721

View attachment 406723

View attachment 406725

But yeah, Keanu Reeves is up there, too. And Christopher Lee, Cary Grant, Gene Kelly, Yul Brynner, Muhammad Ali, Dolph Lundgren, Harrison Ford, Richard Gere, Denzel Washington. Handsome from the time they were born to their dying breaths.

Looking pretty ain't enough, gotta have charisma and embody the timeless masculine mystique too, to be truly handsome. Those pouty twinks and assorted powderpuffs posted throughout this thread are just 3 o'clock flowers who wilt in their 20's.
Ermm this guy is over 40 years old...

large-c49d1e516cf3b55c12ac8d8996970188.jpg

Tyson+Ballou+Daily+Front+Row+Third+Annual+f0RTu42L6zAl.jpg

So is this guy..

David-Gandy1.jpg

And this guy is 48...

Tyson+Beckford+Noah+Premieres+NYC+C3K7-tzCI1sl.jpg

All supermodels

I am more of a Johnny Depp and Tom Cruise girl but yeah he's definitely up there top 5 imo.

View attachment 406717
Oh sherdog, never change. Not only is this thread incredibly ghey, it’s racist too.
Bunch of manlets with tiny peeners
lol you dont remember when he accidentally flashed his penis during a game and everyone made fun of how tiny it was? Not every tall guy is hung- Shaq is notoriously small despite his reputation. Look it up.

Lol, no.

View attachment 406719

View attachment 406721

View attachment 406723

View attachment 406725

that Chinese dude is a manlet. If you wanna see an actual asian stud, check out this guy:
mens_health_singapore_november_2017_issuefeature_chuando_tan_1514190367_f3c4bede.jpg

42A4328000000578-4725152-I_ll_have_what_he_s_having_Singapore_former_male_model_Chuando_T-a-18_1500908417313.jpg

he's FIFTY ONE years old.

that Chinese dude is a manlet. If you wanna see an actual asian stud, check out this guy:
mens_health_singapore_november_2017_issuefeature_chuando_tan_1514190367_f3c4bede.jpg

42A4328000000578-4725152-I_ll_have_what_he_s_having_Singapore_former_male_model_Chuando_T-a-18_1500908417313.jpg

he's FIFTY ONE years old.
That's not a stud darling. That's a manicured gym bunny.

Tony Leung - regardless of height, body etc - has more charisma and sex in a single eyebrow than your gym bunny has in all his oiled-up gym muscles.

Last edited:
lol you dont remember when he accidentally flashed his penis during a game and everyone made fun of how tiny it was? Not every tall guy is hung- Shaq is notoriously small despite his reputation. Look it up.
Shaq that mofo got a baby dick for his size, dude is 7 foot tall and when he wears those speedos his penis is not existent how the fuck is that possible for a guy that huge to have tiny balls and a small dick? Its why he only dates small women.

I thought in order to be that tall your balls have to be huge, and guys with little balls domt grow much.

Shaq that mofo got a baby dick for his size, dude is 7 foot tall and when he wears those speedos his penis is not existent how the fuck is that possible for a guy that huge to have tiny balls and a small dick? Its why he only dates small women.

I thought in order to be that tall your balls have to be huge, and guys with little balls domt grow much.
according to groupies he's banged, he's deeply insecure about it too. I would be too if my reputation promotes me as a giant (in all dimensions) while missing one crucial component.

and balls have no correlation to height. Eunechs are taller on average than intact men. Apparently the testosterone closes growth plates sooner.

That's not a stud darling. That's a manicured gym bunny.

Tony Leung - regardless of height, body etc - has more charisma and sex in a single eyebrow than your gym bunny has in all his oiled-up gym muscles.
hey darlin', this is a SERIOUS NO HOMO debate on male looks. Personality thread is over there ------>

according to groupies he's banged, he's deeply insecure about it too. I would be too if my reputation promotes me as a giant (in all dimensions) while missing one crucial component.

and balls have no correlation to height. Eunechs are taller on average than intact men. Apparently the testosterone closes growth plates sooner.
Dang thats crazy i never knew that bout eunechs, i think shaq was on howard stern and he never really answered when howard asked him i bet you packing a anaconda or something like that, shaq just mumbled into the mic.

There are videos of shaq joking around wearing some tights and there is no imprint or buldge where his dick and balls are.

Howard stern said his penis was barely six inches hard and he was six foot five, one thing about howard is you gotta give him credit for his honesty.

I’m not going to look it up, but how much can you tell about his penis size if it flops out during a game? I would prefer to see a video of him going hard on Bella Thorne at a party, for example, to really judge

Back