Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

Is the young Brad Pitt the best looking guy that ever lived?

• Total voters
He's who Hollywood tells you is hot. They promote whoever they put in magazines

He's a good looking guy, in good shape, even aged better than 90-something % of guys dream to, but truth is plenty of dudes in Hollywood & Modeling (many not even that successful) who look as good or better than him.

I honestly don't think there is a "hottest man/woman" in a world this big.

his brother probably has an account here.
ZXFSaiw.jpg

How pissed would you be to turn out like that with the same genetics.
I'm guessing that his obvious chin, cheek, and lip enhancements further distance his looks from his brother.

I'm guessing that his obvious chin, cheek, and lip enhancements further distance his looks from his brother.
lol COPE. Look at his teenage pic when he was a dirt poor immigrant. You can tell already he has elite bone structure and looks like an entirely different species from his brother.

Yes Brad Pitt or Marlon Brando or James dean

Of course not, my mom says I'm the most handsomes guy.

face matured and fixed his teeth. Even though he looks awkward in the early pics, he still had a good base to work with so it's not surprising he ascended to Chadhood. Modric OTOH has incel tier genetics.
Modric-happy-986717.jpg

But he's still gonna swim in prime Croatian pussy for saving the team.
yeah horrible side view on that guy but he will drown in poon for sure alot of those ugly futbol players pulll top tier poon

Ronaldo really has to take care of his body to be handsome, he has bad acne and skin and he fixed his teeth, if he gets fat he will have a round face

Ronaldo is one of those guys who only looks handsome because he stays in shape and fixes himself well, if he lets himself go he will have no chin since he has a short square jaw it will look bad if he puts weigh ton in the face.
lol COPE. Look at his teenage pic when he was a dirt poor immigrant. You can tell already he has elite bone structure and looks like an entirely different species from his brother.
I have no clue who the guy is until you posted him in the thread, but it shows with his bro that the Jawline makes the difference, you have to have a face that basically looks chiseled out of stone the jaw has to have sharpe lines it cant be weak looking

a man also has to have the perfect blend of masculine and feminine traits, its why Prime Johnny Depp in crybaby was considered the ultimate pretty boy no surgery he was just a good looking dude

The side angled profile usually is a good indicator of goodlooking people you can see the jawline is crisp and strong and they have good sized necks you cant have a pencil neck either, not weak or slack jawed.
brad_pitt.jpg

Keanu Reeves
85c2db0fbe4eeaa70e8257762e0f77c9.jpg

JAmes Dean
10smoke.jpg

james_dean_image_006.jpg

Paul Newman
80d19e9ed6acf2f6c576500101d380da.jpg

Brando
profile.jpg

tom brady is one of those guys who was a weak dweeb who couldn't get second looks by girls growing up but like Ronaldo he nurtured his body and improved his posture, fixed his hair, started eating clean and dressed up nice and became handsome he had a good base a lot of guys don't realize their genetic potential they just lazy and dont realize they could look like studs too by getting in shape losing the fat and working out and dressing nice and fixing their hair.

7ce18fa749d0ba61163f671bc1f9f0d1.jpg

tom-brady.jpg

face matured and fixed his teeth. Even though he looks awkward in the early pics, he still had a good base to work with so it's not surprising he ascended to Chadhood. Modric OTOH has incel tier genetics.
Modric-happy-986717.jpg

But he's still gonna swim in prime Croatian pussy for saving the team.
“saving the team”?
He’s been shit the past 3 games. He’s the sole reason england got that fk yesterday. Rakitic and Rebic are the ones who have been leading this team the whole tourney and Perisic was the hero yesterday. Modric is beyond overrated. I know the commentators who tell you what to think have said his name a lot but he’s hardly “saved” this team

“saving the team”?
He’s been shit the past 3 games. He’s the sole reason england got that fk yesterday. Rakitic and Rebic are the ones who have been leading this team the whole tourney and Perisic was the hero yesterday. Modric is beyond overrated. I know the commentators who tell you what to think have said his name a lot but he’s hardly “saved” this team
another normie trying to diminish the accomplishments of an incel striving for greatness smh

yeah horrible side view on that guy but he will drown in poon for sure alot of those ugly futbol players pulll top tier poon

Ronaldo really has to take care of his body to be handsome, he has bad acne and skin and he fixed his teeth, if he gets fat he will have a round face

Ronaldo is one of those guys who only looks handsome because he stays in shape and fixes himself well, if he lets himself go he will have no chin since he has a short square jaw it will look bad if he puts weigh ton in the face.

I have no clue who the guy is until you posted him in the thread, but it shows with his bro that the Jawline makes the difference, you have to have a face that basically looks chiseled out of stone the jaw has to have sharpe lines it cant be weak looking

a man also has to have the perfect blend of masculine and feminine traits, its why Prime Johnny Depp in crybaby was considered the ultimate pretty boy no surgery he was just a good looking dude

The side angled profile usually is a good indicator of goodlooking people you can see the jawline is crisp and strong and they have good sized necks you cant have a pencil neck either, not weak or slack jawed.
brad_pitt.jpg

Keanu Reeves
85c2db0fbe4eeaa70e8257762e0f77c9.jpg

JAmes Dean
10smoke.jpg

james_dean_image_006.jpg

Paul Newman
80d19e9ed6acf2f6c576500101d380da.jpg

Brando
profile.jpg

tom brady is one of those guys who was a weak dweeb who couldn't get second looks by girls growing up but like Ronaldo he nurtured his body and improved his posture, fixed his hair, started eating clean and dressed up nice and became handsome he had a good base a lot of guys don't realize their genetic potential they just lazy and dont realize they could look like studs too by getting in shape losing the fat and working out and dressing nice and fixing their hair.

7ce18fa749d0ba61163f671bc1f9f0d1.jpg

tom-brady.jpg

I need to more like T Bra. When I was in HS, I was good looking. I mostly ate home cooked meals my mom made, and I playeds sports. When I went to college, I ate fast food, and could not play sports enough all I could do was jog or cardio machine, and that made me depressed.

The kind of guys you've been posting are those favoured by gays and teenage girls.

I think most girls over 21 would prefer a Chris Pratt, Ryan Gosling, Chris Hemsworth type over these effeminate pretty boys.

I need to more like T Bra. When I was in HS, I was good looking. I mostly ate home cooked meals my mom made, and I playeds sports. When I went to college, I ate fast food, and could not play sports enough all I could do was jog or cardio machine, and that made me depressed.
Jusr get back into it man its never too late

2h32639.jpg

I'll go ahead and repeat myself.

Nah dawg I am.

I hope you all have better taste in women than you do in men. Holy shit.

Back