Live PD is my favorite tv show

I believe it's the Hornady 55gr soft point. It did best against glass and barriers I think.

Just watching this episode on my dvr right now.

Absolutely unfuckingbelievable. The way he rag dolls her out the van and juggles her while fighting the cop. Pretty hard to watch tbh. I can't imagine what was going through that officers head.

The officer is in the studio tonight and he was not aware that the man was reaching into his own pocket and putting something in his mouth. If the guy had a gun or knife in his pocket the officer could be dead. The officer was a wrestler and has some martial arts expertise.

The officer is in the studio tonight and he was not aware that the man was reaching into his own pocket and putting something in his mouth. If the guy had a gun or knife in his pocket the officer could be dead. The officer was a wrestler and has some martial arts expertise.

Yeah I'm letting it record for a while before I watch. Will look forward to his thoughts on this.

Last night they were talking about the extreme patience some of these officers show and the extremely stupid things people do. A woman gave an officer an ID that didn't even look like her and the officer asked her height and it was 4 inches different from what the ID says. The officer told her that and the woman says her height varies. The officer calls in the woman's tattoo and gets her actual identity. Then they talked about how the police use tattoos to identify people. The host asks why people would try to deceive an officer when they know the tattoo will identify them. The Tulsa officer, Sean "Sticks" Larkin, who was in the studio last night, commented to the effect that officers don't deal with smart people very often.

So to the dog scratching cars thing I was talking about. The dog Flex (handler I think is Denver Leveritt?) definitely scratches vehicles. The leo has him jump up to smell/signal on all the doors windows, putting his front paws on the car. Then often times he has him jump up through the driver window to search. Bothers me every time I see it.

So to the dog scratching cars thing I was talking about. The dog Flex (handler I think is Denver Leveritt?) definitely scratches vehicles. The leo has him jump up to smell/signal on all the doors windows, putting his front paws on the car. Then often times he has him jump up through the driver window to search. Bothers me every time I see it.

Yes that does seem strange. They should use some boots on the dog.

This a great show to watch while drinking.

The few times I've watched, that cocky dipshit officer let's the dog "Flex" pillage all over eveyones car without regard for anything... just because the dog always becomes fixated with something in the car, they make it seem like it's validated that the dog also fucked up the paint, interior, seats, etc.

Also, I hope someone sues the shit out of this show and wins for showing their face on camera without consent. The whole legal loophole of the cameras "just following the officers" feels like garbage, especially if the person winds up not being guilty of anything.

lol at the one bar's name being the "Cum Inn" and the host refusing to say it.

This a great show to watch while drinking.

The few times I've watched, that cocky dipshit officer let's the dog "Flex" pillage all over eveyones car without regard for anything... just because the dog always becomes fixated with something in the car, they make it seem like it's validated that the dog also fucked up the paint, interior, seats, etc.

Also, I hope someone sues the shit out of this show and wins for showing their face on camera without consent. The whole legal loophole of the cameras "just following the officers" feels like garbage, especially if the person winds up not being guilty of anything.

Yeah really it's my only issue so far with the actions of the officers.

Pretty sure you can record people in public without consent.

There are so many people on the road with no license, insurance, valid tags who aren't very careful about driving. I guess it's why they don't have a license.

There are so many people on the road with no license, insurance, valid tags who aren't very careful about driving. I guess it's why they don't have a license.

More to that, "we don't often catch or deal with smart people thing".

I've pointed a shotgun at someone's face told them to "get on fucking ground" and had them tell me to go fuck myself.

As soon as the mal was going ape shit and our K9 handler told the dude to give up or they send the dog, dude just laid down and got cuffed. Everyone knows the dog doesn't give a shit and just wants to bite your ass.

Had a dude armed with a knife once. Refused to drop it and kept saying he was going to kill me. I draw down on him and he immediately drops the knife. Afterward, he tells me he thought I was about to taze him and had he known I was holding a real gun he would have just run the other way rather than comply. It's hilarious how scared people are of tazers and K9s.

Had a dude armed with a knife once. Refused to drop it and kept saying he was going to kill me. I draw down on him and he immediately drops the knife. Afterward, he tells me he thought I was about to taze him and had he known I was holding a real gun he would have just run the other way rather than comply. It's hilarious how scared people are of tazers and K9s.

What's your pd's ar duty ammo?

I know that many PDs are using license plate recognition systems and I wonder if they can also recognize the vehicle make. I wondered because I saw the stop last night where the plate didn't match the vehicle it was on. Systems that can read license plates can probably be programmed to recognize vehicles as well or at least the emblems used by the manufacturers. They should be able to tell a Chevy from a Ford.

More crazy, stupid people tonight. A guy doesn't even know how old he is because he is trying to give the police a false identity. The officer asks who the woman in the car is. He says she's a friend but he doesn't know her name when the officer asks.

Back