RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Jake Paul vs Nate Diaz DAZN PPV 8/5

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its sad because it felt like yesterday that Conor was this amazingly quick witted trash talker who brought a very deep understanding of martial arts philosophy in his style and personality that gave birth to his winning ways that was not just powerful but transcending and gave you a sense of wonder and freedom as to what a human being has the potential to display.

Yet none of these winning qualities that bestowed a sense of astonishment is present within him. This is true tragedy and an inner extinction of an individual who truly was at one point special.

Money, fame, drugs, and two belts in the pocket will do that to you. And of course MMA evolution

Connor would be smart if he just completely stayed away from Jake Paul.

he would lose in the trash talk, and then he’d get his ass whooped in the boxing ring.

Jake would likely whoop him in MMA as well at this point.

Also, lol at that final tweet. 10-8 The Problem Child.

says a lot that this guy is the biggest thing in boxing.

Losing my love of this sport. A Disney star and Dana's golden boy arguing is top news.

EgC_giqXsAAZbXC.jpg
KO’d Conor for the belt eh?

<mma4>

Jake Paul is a Saint compared to a drug addict, with a criminal record, who happens to cheat on the mother of his children. Oh and he also hits old people..

I'd love nothing more than for Jake to put Coke fiend in the hospital
<20>

Jake Paul can be a fucktard at times, but he seems okay in my book, guys doing his thing making the best of it. I don’t even know where to begin with Conor’s emotional issues, for starters Jake doesn’t get scammed regularly because of an odd washroom serial fatty fucker fetish like McGregor. Conor could literally get hooked up with most any woman he’d be willing to work with, yet he finds random plus size women who are willing to make clandestine bathroom calls.
{<Mcgoat}
Today I learned Conor is into BBW

It would’ve absolutely been a robbery. He genuinely threw and landed more punches in every single round of the fight, and landed over double the number of power punches over the whole bout.

Fury>>>>>Paul>>>>>Diaz

With Fury being pretty bad, Paul being really bad, and Diaz being awful.

But he just didn't look that dominant or ever really hurt Paul, there was lots of close back and forth and Jake put him on his ass, is what I mean.

I agree Fury > Paul, I just don't agree with that many arrows.

I say Fury >> Paul >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DIaz

I blame Jake Paul for this influx of influencer boxing. Except at least Jake Paul seems to be dedicated to the craft, whereas the rest of these influencers are clearly doing a cash grab.

If we're calling it down the middle, not sure if you can call it ether if the dude talking about conor's bathroom rape allegations is a dude who a few years ago was also being accused of rape

McGregor would KO Jake in boxing. McGregor is far better boxer than Diaz.

I don't mind Jake's gimmick, but he's talking about things way outside his comfort zone.

Things that most likely he'll never even try to accomplish.

The sad reality is that Jake Paul's actually right. If they would box each other, my money would be on Jake. Conor's prime is long gone and he wasted it outside the octagon.

If we're calling it down the middle, not sure if you can call it ether if the dude talking about conor's bathroom rape allegations is a dude who a few years ago was also being accused of rape
Shit I did forget about that, Jake Paul wasn't married tho lol

Jake Still trying to fight a little dude that did his best work at 145lbs. Post leg break, losing streak 5'9 ex 145lb champ and Paul is calling him "the final boss" of MMA. Would be like Ngannou calling out Jake for an MMA fight lol.

If Jake is going to keep calling out MMA fighters I'd rather he at least choose somebody his size that is on a winning streak. Maybe Kevin Holland? Izzy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back