2. Or not
3. Get fired for it

Mascots
txb70eaik1x71.jpg

g7j2mhksavv71.jpg

rff3f0qsavv71.jpg

hn4veutsavv71.jpg

Theme

Someone in any rasslin creative needs to watch Kanye on Drink Champs and make a character out of that.

Got offered some last minute free tickets to the Dave Chappelle show last night at the fancy pants basketball arena in San Francisco by my buddy whos an anti-vaxxer and couldnt get in the building
I missed the documentary which I didnt care about anyways but his live show was dope as fuck
He brought out Bay Area legends E-40, Too Short and Tony! Toni! Tone! and they did a concert
Lil Jon was there too
News cameras were outside trying to interview people because of the "controversy" around him
Dude sold out an arena in the most LBGPC-whatever town in America
Not bad for being "cancelled", I guess

Got offered some last minute free tickets to the Dave Chappelle show last night at the fancy pants basketball arena in San Francisco by my buddy whos an anti-vaxxer and couldnt get in the building
I missed the documentary which I didnt care about anyways but his live show was dope as fuck
He brought out Bay Area legends E-40, Too Short and Tony! Toni! Tone! and they did a concert
Lil Jon was there too
News cameras were outside trying to interview people because of the "controversy" around him
Dude sold out an arena in the most LBGPC-whatever town in America
Not bad for being "cancelled", I guess
Cancel culture is retarded. You don't agree with someone's opinion or feelings towards an issue so you try and snuff the thing people love about them the most, in Chapelles case ability to make people laugh and laugh at what you aren't supposed to be allowed to laugh at. That was the point, he deflated all tension in a tense world. Can't cancel art or expression and I think that movement is slowly losing steam. I saw a show trying to be super PC and targeted towards women some old hens I know were watching it, and the hosts were openly talking baout how they still watched the Cosby show, and this after an interview where some women said we need to fully cancel everything because what is good and right blah blah blah and the hosts were like "where's the damn line?". I saw that other day and thought huh, maybe this bullshit is finally over with and on to the next crusade of social justice

Cancel culture is retarded. You don't agree with someone's opinion or feelings towards an issue so you try and snuff the thing people love about them the most, in Chapelles case ability to make people laugh and laugh at what you aren't supposed to be allowed to laugh at. That was the point, he deflated all tension in a tense world. Can't cancel art or expression and I think that movement is slowly losing steam. I saw a show trying to be super PC and targeted towards women some old hens I know were watching it, and the hosts were openly talking baout how they still watched the Cosby show, and this after an interview where some women said we need to fully cancel everything because what is good and right blah blah blah and the hosts were like "where's the damn line?". I saw that other day and thought huh, maybe this bullshit is finally over with and on to the next crusade of social justice

Look what happened to Gina Carano.

They basically summon her on Twitter to put her pronouns in her bio "to support the trans community". She then said "No, but I support you", and that marked her card and they just kept going on at her calling for her to be fired, sending her death threats and all kinds of things, until she just had enough and said "Fine, my pronouns are Beep/Bop/Boop".

That sent them absolutely mental, and then Disney called her in and made her go through a "Struggle Session", which was basically a whole bunch of "representitives" of the LGBT community were lined up to tell her what an awful person she is. Then Black Lives Matter started in on her for whatever reason, and she'd finally had enough and made the post about how the Nazi's rounded up Jews by getting their own neighbours to hate them. Then that was it for her.

Look what happened to Gina Carano.

They basically summon her on Twitter to put her pronouns in her bio "to support the trans community". She then said "No, but I support you", and that marked her card and they just kept going on at her calling for her to be fired, sending her death threats and all kinds of things, until she just had enough and said "Fine, my pronouns are Beep/Bop/Boop".

That sent them absolutely mental, and then Disney called her in and made her go through a "Struggle Session", which was basically a whole bunch of "representitives" of the LGBT community were lined up to tell her what an awful person she is. Then Black Lives Matter started in on her for whatever reason, and she'd finally had enough and made the post about how the Nazi's rounded up Jews by getting their own neighbours to hate them. Then that was it for her.
Or, to put it another way. She is a public figure, who works for Disney. She said some shit that Disney does not approve of, so they gave her a chance to stop saying stupid shit on twitter.

She then says more stupid shit on twitter, and gets fired.

That is not being cancelled, that is called being a stupid employee.

Or, to put it another way. She is a public figure, who works for Disney. She said some shit that Disney does not approve of, so they gave her a chance to stop saying stupid shit on twitter.

Don't try to explain this to Smigg.

I'm not saying that she didn't make a rod for her own back by doing stupid shit afterwards. However, this all started because people demanded she put pronouns in her bio and she said no.

The election fraud, anti-vax, Alex Jones shit, I'm not on that train. But they were after her as soon as she said no to the pronouns.

Pretty much. Getting told to stop saying stupid shit is hardly akin to Nazi Germany, or whatever backwards bullshit she was trying to claim. Now she can make awful fake Christian movies with Kirk Cameron, Dean Cain and Kevin Sorbo instead of cashing Disney cheques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back