Locked PWD 1143: Road to The Rumble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronson Reed to help Jinder win so he gets dibs on first defence.....book it.

Never thought I'd hear 500 miles on WwE.

Monday Night Mahal
uLi1jLG.png

The Book Of Clarence was really freaking good, I loved it, loved everything about it!
@Based God it was made by the same guy that made The Harder They Fall and you could tell right off the bat, had the same funky swagged out vibe
Some people are gonna hate it, @My Spot your favorite movie critic is definitely gonna be furious with its portrayal of Jesus and non Jesus and there's a scene that takes direct aim at people like Struggz

There were some really good characters in here and the story of betrayal and redemption was full of interesting twists and turns

I love how it was filmed and presented, like the classic Biblical epics from the 40s and 50s with the same type of shots, music and on screen graphics

It absolutely has an agenda and a political message that some people won't like but that stuff don't bother me and if it don't bother you then you should give Book Of Clarence a shot, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised

Michael Cole sure likes roasting Val Halla......did he post on Deonna Perrozo's wall today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back