Locked PWD 1145: RAW is NETFLIX

Is RAW Moving To Netflix Best For Business?

• Yes

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Based God

プロレス
Platinum Member
Reaction score
giphy.webp

Rules:
1. Pay your Netflix subscription
2. Make RAW 2 hours again
3. Have a great day

Mascots:

GEZP-nVWsAAITcv

F0kL-mFXoAA838-

FoG6oFUWQAAZpp7

Theme:

The Rock, Vince, Trips, etc. rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange right mow and apparently TKO and Netflix stock are skyrocketing right now

WWE's house show and merchandise business are both doing great right now, I wonder how this Netflix move affects that
I guess I'm a dinosaur stuck in the past but this just seems like it would damage both of those

The Rock, Vince, Trips, etc. rang the opening bell at the New York Stock Exchange right mow and apparently TKO and Netflix stock are skyrocketing right now
The Rock bringing back Monday Night Wars Ratings confirmed

post-526479-1614055906.gif

Wonder what this means for the WWE Network on Peacock, one things for sure, it will somehow mean even less of the territories stuff in the vault is available for my viewing pleasure

Wonder what this means for the WWE Network on Peacock, one things for sure, it will somehow mean even less of the territories stuff in the vault is available for my viewing pleasure
The peacock deal ends in 2026, I think

So $500 mil a year for Raw?

<{dayum}>

That probably means it's staying at three hours though. Oh well.

So $500 mil a year for Raw?

<{dayum}>

That probably means it's staying at three hours though. Oh well.
For RAW in the US, and then all the PPVs, Smackdown, NXT, Main Event, etc.

Yeah, it's confirmed it's staying 3 hours and on Monday

Meanwhile, AEW is running Dynamite next week in NOLA even though Raw was just there last night.

<{hughesimpress}>

Fallen Angel was so fucking fine😍😍

I was such a mark that I legit had no idea who Doom was under the masks, I had been watching Simmons and Reed every Saturday for years but all it took was that little mask that didnt really hide their facial features at all to leave me completely mystified, it wasnt until some jack ass fan held up a sign spoiling their identity during one of the tv shows that I figured it out
I bet it was John Hitchcock or another one of those Front Row Section D assholes

71FIDS89bsL._SL1360_.jpg

@My Spot have you been watching Georgia on the stream, were in the dying days era where Ole was airing old matches of NWA guys beating up WWF's current stars, yesterday he played a video with Jerry Lawler hulking up on Hulk Hogan in Memphis

5 billion dollar deal for RAW on Netflix. Good damn

I can see a lot of wwe fans getting VPNs lol

US will only have RAW, then everywhere else will have all of WWE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back