PWD 636: All In and STARRCAST are almost here

Which rapper is the best between these three?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IM4W7S9.jpg

@Frank23 I have a bad feeling about that little girl's parents.
I really don't like them allowing creepy men to take pictures with Izzy. It's a disgrace.

Professional wrestling is no place for a little girl.

Damn, you still falling for that propaganda that we don't have free speech here.
Was it that one article where someone called a transgender by the wrong pronoun or something lol

And I mean.. We can own guns here, it's just that no one cares that much cause it isn't a fetish of ours.

Do you have any reasons that might actually affect my life? Like a country that isn't dependent opioids and pills? Doctors that actually want to help you, not just give you drugs? Or choosing between bankruptcy or death? Cops treating people like cattle? Kids being sold bulletproof backpacks?

Actually cancel all that, it ain't funny. Sorry.

Lol Yea you guys gots the guns and the free speech alright , well with some restrictions I guess

Lol Yea you guys gots the guns and the free speech alright , well with some restrictions I guess
Yea we do have restrictions. Probably why we don't have open Nazi rallies.

Pretty fucked up man.

Neo-Nazi-Rally31.jpg

Pretty fucked up man.

It is

When you get passed nazis and realize that the freedom of speech exists for them too and if they dont have it than you dont have it either

It is

When you get passed nazis and realize that the freedom of speech exists for them too and if they dont have it than you dont have it either
Doesn't mean I can't protest here. Just means we can't share hateful shit.
I'll take the trade off because I wasn't willing to rally for hating others anyway.

Pretty fucked up man.

Neo-Nazi-Rally31.jpg
I know she's not a Nazi but one of the most popular white identitarians is Canadian.

Doesn't mean I can't protest here. Just means we can't share hateful shit.
I'll take the trade off because I wasn't willing to rally for hating others anyway.

ok well I think I thoughts should be explored uncensored as long as you keep your hands to yourself and i find hate speech laws to be appalling and Orwellian and they create precedent for silencing others later. It always startes with some scumbag group no one likes but before you know it those same kind of laws start catching people in all types of situations like lawsuits over not taking your shoes off or fines for not calling some deviant the proper title.

Fuck that

I know she's not a Nazi but one of the most popular white identitarians is Canadian.
You talking about Southern? Yea she's fucked up.

ok well I think I thoughts should be explored uncensored as long as you keep your hands to yourself and i find hate speech laws to be appalling and Orwellian and they create precedent for silencing others later. It always startes with some scumbag group no one likes but before you know it those same kind of laws start catching people in all types of situations like lawsuits over not taking your shoes off or fines for not calling some deviant the proper title.

Fuck that
Suing others over petty shit isn't a big deal here. But I see your point and regardless of it, I'm glad my parents didn't move from a country that was destroyed by Nazi's to one that allows them to parade in the streets 80 years later.

oh yea she is isnt she.

What country would you say gets to claim Gavin Mcinnes ?
Canada. I'm not taking sides here, but I just wanna say that at least neither of you have free speech laws like these UK lol

Suing others over petty shit isn't a big deal here. But I see your point and regardless of it, I'm glad my parents didn't move to a country that was destroyed by Nazi's to see them allowed to parade in the streets 80 years later.

1 my country wasnt destroyed by Nazis

2 Those bozos you see marching now are not the german army .

3 I dont even like these bozos I just realize that the same freedoms that apply to me apply to them

4 the best way to deal with people like that is to either crush them in a debate or to ignore them , when you oppress them however you make them sympathetic and you dont ever want to do that .

Canada. I'm not taking sides here, but I just wanna say that at least neither of you have free speech laws like these UK lol

Yea I hear shit is really dodgy where you live. Me and beast can indeed agree that thank fuck we arent you !

Id give Gavin to canada too but I think he lives here and has his right wing shtick down to a t . hes wrong most of the time but a lot of the time hes hilarious and thats a really rare quality for a right winger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back