PWD 972: Will Any Of These WWE Releases Be Money?

Which recent WWE releases do you think will be the most successful? (Drawing power, promo,etc)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Batjester

NXT showed improvement over last week.

Not sure how I feel about "Cool Kyle." I'll stay cautiously optimistic for now. Feuding with Grimes and his cornball character will probably make this work.

1/2 a #mybusiness

This LA Knight guy is pretty good. Too bad he's already 38 or I'd say he was going places. He'd be a good US or IC level guy. If he was 10 years younger I'd say give him a small rocket and see what he can do. I don't really care about the love story thing, but I'll give the tall chick with the decent butt who's name I can't be bothered to remember credit...she's doing a good job with what she's being given.
overall...#mybusiness

Who is this chubbed out Gwen Stefanie bitch and why should I care about her or her dog?

Remember when Breezango were funny and entertaining? Seems like a lifetime ago. I still say GYV is a retarded name...but I like the bald guy. He's got something. I liked the match...only thing that really bugged me was the "dive leads to commercial break and is pointless since heels are back in control when show returns," spot that they pigeon hole into so many matches. That spot being in every other match is probably the main reason dives stopped being exciting. That aside...this was a decent and fun match. Bad guys are dicks and cheat to win...I am sports entertained.
#mybusiness

The Same Face family is awful. Go away and never come back all of them.

Grimes set to feud with The Million Dollar Man. I actually want this to go somewhere and not be a one off joke.
1/2 #mybusiness

I'm not digging this chick who can't figure out you actually need a job to make ends meet. New joshi needs better music...this shit screams jobber. Match was ok, but as a big debut this sucked. You're not convincing me Saraay is a big deal if she struggles to beat random chick who's only been on tv for like 2 months. This is not how you give people a first look at a new "star." I'm sure by next month however these two will be best friends so that way we have a reason to care about them feuding with Toni Storm. Bleck.

Raquel Gonzalez needs someone to speak for her. Been champ for like two weeks and we're already gearing up for the Dakota is jealous feud. Potential title fights are so serious we get lame Harry Potter jokes. I hated this...utter crap.

And now Mrs Same Face is talking...God damn it. The tall chick just did her career a solid by dropping out of this skit post haste. Oh goody...catering Ember and Shitstain Blackfart...I hate all of these people...they all suck and can choke on Foot dicks. Now the camera is shaking to show me a beating is going on behind the closed door. Fuck these people. This show is veering into Raw territory...something needs to get it back on track.

Kushida...just what the doctor ordered to make me forget the last two bullshit segments! Barret says Escobar wasn't 100% because of match week before title bout...and Beth points out Kushida had a match the same day and was in the same boat?!?!?! They never do things like that on commentary that make sense! That comment alone is going to bump this segment up 1/2 a #mybusiness. Champion says "Who wants some? Let's fight!" I like this...and it's Oney Lorcan. Now this is what I'm talking about! Kushida becoming Sakuraba...I like that too. Hard hits and catch hooks. This is what I like to see.
Former champ shows and has his goons help him lay in a whuppin. Help shows up rather than let the heels be evil...even if it is dork help it makes sense. Excellent.
From start to finish this is 2.5 #mybusiness.

Bush league Cyborg sounds like Rosie Perez. I'm not buying her gimmick...she's Dollar Tree Baszler.

The more I see the Same Faces the more I hate them. Fuck, these ass clowns have been in like half a dozen segments! Get this fuckers off my tv!

Ever Rise is a decent lower card team. They're honestly better than a bunch of teams higher up the card. Imperium is always solid. Decent for what it was. Dain and Maverick come out...I don't like how they're handling Dain and Wolfe. They're were very careful to have Wolfe not touch Dain during the attack last time...and now Dain and he are avoiding fighting...but they never mention their history together. It comes off disjointed and like a puzzle with pieces missing. It is intriguing though.
1/2 #mybusiness

Kross and O'Rielly face-off...simple...effective...no silliness or over scripting. I like it.
#mybusiness

Grimes vs O'Rielly...this was fast...hard hitting...shit looked good and made sense. Both guys looked like they were actually getting beat up and worn down as the match went on. They did a great job acting like they were in a hard nosed fight instead of looking like they were fine the second it was time for them to do their spots. They didn't just sell a move when it was time...they sold the match! Just great start to finish.
2.75 #mybusiness.

Much better show than last week...I enjoyed this one overall.

Total score is 9.75 #mybusiness. It had it's problems but was almost 3 times as good as last week. It gives me hope that rasslin isn't dead...so I'm sure the Smackdown writers will say hold my beer.

Fuck em...this show was good.

tenor.gif

@GoldenAzazel

She was always one of my least favorite parts of Impact back when I watched that, and I have a feeling that won't change much on NXT.

I hope Nia eats her dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back