Media Sean O'Malley eyes Ilia Topuria fight with possible win in Chito rematch

Topuria is a good matchup for Sean, Merab is not a good matchup.

He’s not serious… Topuria would cornhole him in every way possible.

Just industry plant O’Malley putting bs out there to get clicks.

Maybe keep Poatan out of there, he's fighting Hill and wants to fight again at 301 if he's medically cleared. Guy has fought Jan and Jiri at 205, that's ridiculous already.

Poatan is a fight anyone guy without doubt.

Poatan is a paper champion at 205 who's been babied his entire career and he's trying to fight Tom fucking Aspinall?

Not sure why you added Pereira into this discussion, he's never talked about fighting Aspinall and is set to fight the number one contender.

Merab isn't Belal, people want to see him get that belt. He's marketed himself so well.
If he could adjust his style towards going for subs rather than just control, he'd be a demon. His cardio would hold up with multiple sub attempts until he picks the lock and gets the finish. O'malley knows Merab is better than Aljo and Aljo made a mistake Merab won't make.

Conor McGregor's price tag comes much higher than the sales a fight with Topuria would generate. That's the sad fact. I also feel that Conor being 1-3 in his last four outings isn't looking for the smoke a guy like Topuria will bring. It's much too dangerous of a fight for him for another loss in MMA and Conor's stock drops even further. No hate on Conor, he's done well for himself, this is just how things are at this point. A fight with Gaethje, Olivera, Chandler... they are all great fights and Conor doesn't seem interested in any of them. I am starting to feel like we will never see Conor fight in the UFC again and I am completely fine with that as the fighters can finally move on.

Bet against the guy looking past the fight. Go Chito.

We currently have a Sean, Max, Ilia love triangle
<NewGina>

They should organize a Royal Rumble
Pantoja and O'Malley will start fighting
Winner will stay in the cage to fight Topuria, winner will fight Makhachev, then Edwards will join the cage, then DDP, then Pereira and then Aspinall

Back